Fault

Hallelujah

 

 

This is the longest update I had done…since I don’t have internet at home…


 

 

JI POV

 

Dara is getting discharged today; her condition was getting better and was allowed to leave. I carried her things for her as we exited out the hospital, still keeping my distance from her, afraid to freak her out if I started to hold, cuddle or do any kind of skinship as I usually do. I became more caution toward her, didn't wanted to scared her away so I had restrain myself from getting too close to her.

 

"Dara you're coming home with me right?" Bom walk toward us as we reach the front of the building.

 

I frown at Bom's statement. "Wait, I thought we had an agreement Bom."

 

 

"I don't remember promising you to take her home with you."

 

 

I crease my eyebrow together even more and was about to open my mouth to protest.

 

 

"Bom..." Dara spoke between our arguments. She smiled at Bom as if telling her she'll be fine.


 

I looked at her waiting for her to continue. It still surprise me everytime she speaks, though it’s been 2 days already since she finally open herself up again but she still doesn't talk as much like she use too...well maybe just toward me she doesn't...I guess.

 

"Fine." Bom crosses her arms and pouted in defeat.


 

Dara walk her way to Bom and gave her a hug. "Thank you." she lightly chuckled knowing that Bom is pouting again.


 

Just when I was about to make my way toward the two girls, I saw a black vehicle park next to them and before I knew it, Top came out from the vehicle and quickly went to grab Bom and shoved her inside the passenger seat and shut the door.  


 

"YAH! What are you doing?" Bom shriek loudly as she bang from the inside.


 

"Kidnapping you." He told before turning around to face us. "By the way Dara, congrats for getting dismiss today, we'll be leaving then." He dash to the driver seat and drove off to who knows where in spaces...

 

I made my way to Dara and just when I was about to open my mouth to speak, we were soon greeted by someone I definitely wish he come in a better time or better yet not come at all.

 

I dart my attention toward him deathly but he only ignore my present and continue his way to Dara, which pisses me off as if I don’t existed!


 

"Bae!" Dara greets with a wide smile while I frown mix in disappointment and pain. She doesn't even look at me with that kind of smile anymore. I would only receive either a half smile or a light one.


 

"Hey." Bae greets back and stood in front of her. Dara then turn around to look at me as I nod my head in understand what she wants. I back away from the two, giving both spaces to talk and wait with the car first, although deep inside, I didn't want too...

 

 

*****
 

 

"Here for you" Bae gave her a small bouquet of flowers.


 

"Thank you, Bae." 


 

Bae look away. "Truthfully, I partly felt like it’s my fault as well...if I hadn't left you first and had walk you back instead, it won't had happen."


 

Dara slightly shook her head. "It’s not your fault Bae, if you had been involved, I would have been more worry and beside I'm kind of glad it happen...if that terrifying day didn't happen...I would have live my life not knowing what kind of people they are...the people out there and the people who surround me are like..." She pauses and looks down into distance.


 

"Bom and I would have lived our life as a lie, a dream, a big fantasy that was created by the people around us, not knowing anything about the world out there beyond the people we love and the shadows they hide behind them...it would only make us look like fools for not ever knowing the truth."

 

"I'm sorry Dara..." Bae looked at her shamefully knowing that she was hurt and betrayed by her friends and even from the people she loved.


   

Dara look up to meet Bae's gaze and shook her head once more. "No...You were only trying to protect us from those people."

 

She smiles and brush away all the illly bad feeling she was having a moment ago. "Thank you Bae. Really I'm grateful although Bom would go Bomminator on you but I know for a fact that she would have wanted to say the same."


 

Hearing her words, Bae smile lightly. "You're going to be fine right?" His voice shakes in concern.

 

"Of course. Having one badass gangster as my boyfriends is more than fine!" She beams brightly at Bae.


 

"I guess I have to be going then he’s waiting for me. I see you later." Dara wrap her arms around his waist as she laid her head against his chest. "And thank you Bae." she broke the hug and gave him one last smile before leaving his side.

 

Bae froze at his spot as he watches her go. "I will always protect you Dara...no matter what...I will always be there to watch over you, protecting you...from a distant."

 

*****


 

"Jae are you really gonna going along with Minho's plan?" Junsu ask worriedly. It’s been a 2 days already after Minho came and Junsu doesn't like it one bit. Minho is often known as a coldblooded, selfish, stingy gangster alongside with his small group of gang, and was definitely know to stab people in the back once he gets what he wants.

 

"I understand your hatred toward the Kwons but Minho is seriously someone who we shouldn't tangle with."


 

"I know that’s why I told him that I'll think about it." Jae answers plainly as he pours himself a glass of whisky.


 

*****


 

They arrived at the Kwon Mansion as the maids greeted their master home. Ji helped Dara unpack her luggage inside as he told butler Lee an old man in his 40's to get a room ready for Dara, who will be living with him for a while.


 

Ji looked at Dara who was busy organizing her things in her room. "Dara..." He spoke


 

Dara turn around to look at him to only have him avoid her glaze. "Are you sure you wanted to be here?" Ji spoke uncertainty.

 

 

Back when he was waiting for Dara to finished her conversation with Bae. He saw how lively and how normal she is when she with him...it just torn him apart seeing how distance both where falling apart...and all he could do is repeatedly blame himself for it...


 

"I mean it’s not that I don't want you here, I DO! Very much I do, but now...I'm not sure whether I did the right thing or not..."

 

"I'm sorry...if it felt like I'm force you to be with me...I'm sorry for everything." His eyes clearly shown mixture of guilty and pain, as tears was slowly started to form.  

 

Dara face Ji fully and made her way toward him, standing in front of Ji and cup his face making him look at her straight in the eyes as she could felt him stiffen the moment he made eye contact. "It’s not your fault Ji, it was as will my choice to stay beside you, all I need is time...time to understand you...the you I had fell in love with and the you I never knew of."

 

"I'm sorry..." Ji shuts his eyes wanted to bury his tears inside, but fail as a glimpse of tears roll down his cheeks.


 

Dara chuckle lightly with a smile. "Since when was my Jongi was such a cry baby?" She wipes his tears away with her dumb.  


 

He clinches on to his fist tightly, still restraining himself from holding onto her instead he rest his forehead on her shoulder. "I love you Dara...so much that I would go insane without you." His voice shakes uncontrollably, letting his tears fall down on his face, he doesn't care if he look pathetic or weak in front of her as along as she here...here to remind him he's still human not the monster everyone always sees...


 

*****


 

TOP POV
 

"YAH WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME!!!" BOM shouted her lungs out inside the car. I try my best to stay forces on the road while my one of my hands covers one of my ears from her shrieking voice.


 

"STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW!!!"


 

"No."


 

With a quick second before I can reacted, Bom already unbuckled herself from the seat belt, she scroll down her window and started sticking her head out, yelling like crazy!

 

"HELPPPPP!!! HELLLLLPPPP!!!" She yelled, waving like a mad women.

 

"WHAT THE FCUK WOMAN!!!!" I tried to pull her away from the window with one hand on the wheel and the other pulling her down back to her seat. Half of her body is already dangling out the window waving and screaming for help! 'GOD HAD THIS WOMAN GONE MAD!!!!??'

 

"YAH, ITS DANGEROUS BOM, GET YOUR BACK IN HERE!!!" I yelled as I tried my best to focus on the road.


 

"HELLLLPPPPP!!!"   


 

"YAHHH!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!?" I shouted helplessly trying to get her away from the window. I grunt in annoyed when I heard a honk from behind and soon the car from behind greets me on the other side, telling me if I don't pull over he'll call the cops.

 

I rake my hair in frustration over this crazy manic girlfriend of mine who is unwilling to cooperate with me!! "!!" I pulled over to the side and the moment I did, instead of using the door she jump off from the window, like some weird alien who doesn't know how to use the door and dash away as I quickly ran to catch her wrist before she escape from my gasp.  

 

"YAH!! LET GO OF ME!!"


 

"Hey, you mister, you better do what the miss say or I'll call the cops."


 

I frown in more annoyed and look at the owner of the voice to only see the person from before that told me to pull over.


 

"Mind your own business, this isn't something you should get involved between so don't start getting cocking with me!!"I snap back angry making the guy stood frozen from his spot as I drag Bom away.  

 

"YAH, LET GO!!" Bom tried to shove away my hand but it fail as I only tighten my grip on to her more.

 

I ignore her cures, she threw at me and continually dragging her to where we were supposed to go, luckily that the place was only a few blocks away since this insane woman beside me won't cooperate with me inside the car so I might as well drag her...


 

I release her wrist and turn around to face her fully. "WHERE IS THIS PLACES?! WHY ARE WE HERE!!?" Bom bombed at me with questions as we reach our destination. It was a beautiful underground aquarium in Seoul.  

 

"Geezz Bom where still on planet Earth so there's no need to shout."

 

"Where on EARTH!?"


 

"Here" I grab one of her hand and place it on my chest with a meekly smile on my face.


 

"Are you serious? That’s the cheeses thing you ever said." Bom withdraw her hands away from my grip and fold her arms on her chest as she look at me in questionably, knowing that she's not buying it.

 

"Really?" I my eyebrows at her but was quickly replaced by a quirky smirk.


 

"Na I think I done better...like this." I walk closer to her making her step away from me until her back is against the wall as I trapped her between my arms.


 

"Yah! Get away from me you ERTED ALIEN or else!!" She tried to push me away but I resist.

 

"Or what?" I spoke right back but she suddenly diverts her attention from behind and before I knew it she started screaming again.

 

"HELP! SIRCURITY!! This man here is ually harassing me!"  I snap my eyes wide open and turn around to only be greeted by a man in uniform.

 

"Is there a problem here madam?" He came in between us.


 

"Yes, this man had ually insulted me." Bom dashes to his side.


 

"Wait! WHAT?  I did not! Bom stop lying."


 

"OMO! How did you know my name!? Have you been stalking me!?" Bom lend back with an astonished face, pretend to be shock as she points her finger at me as if I had done a crime. 

 

"I'm sorry Sir, but can you please come with me." The man grab me by the arm.


 

"WHAT! No, I did nothing! I didn't--"


 

"Sorry but I must take you into custody for now." The security took out his handcuffed and arrested me before I can even defend myself.

 

"WAIT! WHAT!?? This woman here is lying!! I didn't do anything to her expect--" I struggle with my words, didn't know the how to save myself from this mess.


 

"You'll be coming with me now, Sir."


 

"W-wait!! I-I--" Before I could even process what to say next, the man was already dragging me toward his car. "Bom!!!" I shouted at her helplessly eyeing Bom to do something but she only gave me the playful smirk on her face.

 

"Serve you right, you bad man." Bom snicker at me.


 

"How could YOU--" I was soon cut off when the he shoved me inside the back seat and drove off.


 

*****


 

Ji POV

 

I enter her room and saw her sleeping on the floor while unpacking her things; I smiled gently at the scene and walk toward her. I kneel down and carried her to the bed laying her softly, didn't want to wake her up from her beauty sleep.


 

"Sorry Dara but something urgent happen and I have to leave for a while." I tuck her in before leaving her side and place a small kiss on her forehead. "I'll be back as soon as possible." I whisper to her not minding whether she heard me or not.

 




 

"Yah, Hyung!" I shouted as I enter a small police department.


 

"Yo..." Top dully stood behind bars as his arms dangle out.

 

I face palm myself seeing the dumb idiotic behind bars and turn to speak with one of the cops. "I'm sorry but I think there has been a misunderstanding here. This friend here never ually insulted or harassed anyone no matter how erted he may seems unless it’s with someone who he wish to provoke and that someone must be someone he knows." I explained.

 

"But that woman said she doesn't know that man."


 

"Then that woman must have taken his action as a mistake as well...you see my friend over there is known as Bingu..." I point at Top.


 

"Bingu?" He cocked his eyebrow.


 

"YAH!!! JI!! I AM NOT BINGU!!!"

 

 

"YAH YAH!! Be quite well you!!!" Another cop yelled at Top.

 

 

"Yes, a person who do a lot of stupid things." I ignore the dumb idiotic that was yelling as the man just nod his head in understanding.


 

*****

 

 

Ji’s furrow his eyebrows while walking down the stairs from the police department along with Top from behind.

 

"Did you have fun?" Bom approach the two with still that smirk across her face.


 

"YOU!" Top snap at Bom as he pointed his index finger at her.


 

"Me, what?" She slightly tilted her head innocently.


 

Ji let out a deep sigh in annoyance. "Look, I don't have time to watch you two killed each other if you guys wanted to do so please leave me out. Dara is waiting for me and I don't have time for this." he walked away to his car.


 

"I'm going with you Ji." Bom was about to follow but Top quickly blocked her way.


 

"No you’re not. You and I need to talk and beside you already seen her a couple hours ago. Geezz Bom maybe you should take a break."


 

"Well maybe you should go back behind bars, it suits you better." Bom fired back.


 

"WOMAN! I went to jail for you."


 

*****


 

As Ji enter the house he heard a sudden scream coming from Dara’s room,his heart started to beat rapidly as he dash to her room and open the door to only be greeted by the frightening Dara, having one of her nightmares again but this time it was different...she was screaming in terror, she grip tightly onto the cover with tears falling down on her face in her sleep.   


 

Ji immediately rush to her in panic and grab her shoulder, shaking her lightly. “Dara! Dara!”


 

She snapped her eyes open realizing that it was only a dream, although it had felt so real to her, she look up to meet Ji’s worry glaze looking at her in concern, she quickly wrap her arms around Ji’s waist and broke down to tears on his chest.  

 

“It’s ok Dara, it was only a dream…” Ji hesitantly held her back closely as his heart starts to beat steadily in relief.   


 

Both were lying down on the bed together since Dara refuse to let Ji go as he as well didn’t wanted to leave her side after that traumatizing moment. Dara head was resting on his chest with her hand clenched tightly onto his shirt while Ji arms wrap around her holding her close making her feel safe and secure.  


 

“Ji…” Dara spoke softly. Ji quickly look at Dara as he waited for her interpreting for her next word.


 

“I’m sorry…” She sobs once more on his chest making it damp wet with her tears while he looks at her questionably.


 

“For what Babe, I’m the only who should be sorry.”


 

“I’m sorry for always being a burden to you...I’m always the reason you--.” She chokes on her tears.


 

“It’s not your fault its mine...I couldn’t protect you... Everything is mine fault, so please don’t apologize, I am to be blaming Dara...” Ji bitterly tear up as he loosens his hold onto her slowly.    

 

Dara look up to meet his eyes but before Ji was going to avoid her once more, she cup both side of his face making him look straight at her. “I don’t want you to bare all the burden alone...share them with me. Please make love to me...Ji.”