First Kiss

Hallelujah

 

 

TOP POV

 

I was enjoying my moment with Bom when she suddenly pushes me away.  “I need to going to the restroom!” she shouted and dashes off leave me in bewilderment.

 

 

I scratch my head as I watch her go. I’m I really being creepy here?...All I did was said that she’s beautiful and gorgeous … “Girr… Whatever! She should be thanking me for even complementing her.” I ruffle my hair in frustration. I don’t know what’s happen to me but every time when I’m with her my heart starts to beat faster than normal and even when I see her with another man or whenever I think that someone was going to take her away I can’t help but felt this boiling anger inside of me…ahh…this is so frustrating…  

 

 

I while walking away from the dance floor I saw a man in a dark mask, he look so familiar even with his mask on, I could senses his dirty little aura around him. As I got little close up to him I was right it was him…of course if the red headed guy I saw earlier with Bom is here, his leader should be also…but who the HECK invited him to this party!? It better not be Seven hyung!

 

 

“What brings you here Du Jun?” I walk toward him and dart my eyes at him. Yoon Du Jun a gang leader of the group Best, the group is neither strong nor powerful but they are the filthiest gangs ever when it comes to money and women.

 

 

“Why isn’t it TOP. Seem like you can remember me after a long time.” He gave me a dirty look and smirk at me. ! He stills the same as always, if it weren’t for this party I would have him crawling on the grounds already! But to avoid any stupid gang war from happing here I have to restrain myself.

 

 

“I can say the same goes with you.”

 

 

“Of course who would ever forget the powerful gang leader of the Choi clan huh?” He stated but mockingly.

 

 

“If you’re here to cause trouble than I suggest you take you and your sorry little alongside with your FIITHY gang and get the HELL out of here.” I spoke dangerously as if I’m ready to pound his pretty little face any moment now.

 

 

“Ouch that hurts…I’m only here to seek a beautiful young lady that one of my men came a cross by….but it seems likely that she’s already taken…Aish…how unfair that Leader Kwon and Choi gets all the pretty ladies.”

 

 

“You better not lay a finger on those two or else the last thing you’ll see is a gun pointing at your head.” I deadly threaten him before I walk off. that guy always pisses me off, if he dare lay his filthy hands on Bom, I swear I’ll destroy him and his dirty little gangs!

 

 

I walk away and enter a provide room, I then order one of the worker to find Ji for me. After a few minutes of waiting, Ji enter the room with annoying look.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

Ji POV

 

I enter the room and saw Seunghyun sitting with his legs cross, I don’t know why but I had a bad feeling about this and he seems pretty piss about something…maybe the Bominator stun him down? 

 

 

“Oi sorry about interrupting your time with Dara but…Dongjun is in the house.” Top spoke but I didn’t seem too surprise…but I guess this isn’t about the Bominator after all…

 

 

“Yea I seem to notice that already…” I said boringly and went too sat down on the sofa next to him.

 

 

“WHAT!? You knew that but never told me?” 

 

 

“Yea, I saw one of his ING men spying on me and Dara at the beach, I would have had him dead at that time but Dara was next to me, so I couldn’t catch that little bastard.”

 

 

“Now that you mention that I did also saw one of the members talking to Bom during that time also. He looks like he was about to do something bad to Bom but luckily I got there on time.”

 

 

“Aigoo, what makes you both all work up for?” A voice spoke as we turn around and there he was Seven hyung leaning on the door frame with his arms cross.

 

 

“HYUNG!” Top surprisingly said.

 

 

“Yah! Why did you bring that little filthy BASTARD here!?” I yelled at him but seriously who freakin gave him the ideal to bring him here!? Or is it just his brain that isn’t functioning right! He of all people should know how Dujun and his gangs works like!

 

 

“Because I don’t want to be rude and not invite him but as long as he doesn’t do anything STUPID or out of ORDER…so why getting all worried.” Seven came and sat down.

 

 

“Out of order huh…Will he already did by spying on me and how dare he send one of his men to set foot on my territory.” I spoke deadly as I tighten my jaw.

 

 

“And don’t forget Bom also and you call that not OUT of ORDER?!.”

 

 

Seven sight and spoke again. “Fine, I’ll have my men on his track.”

 

 

“No need…I did so already.” I spoke right away before Seven hyung was about to call his men in.

 

 

Seven chuckle. “Aigoo you never change always one step ahead.”

 

 

“Of course Hyung did you forget already? I am the Mighty GDragon here.” I proudly said with a grin on my face as I lay my back on the sofa.

 

 

“Yah, Dong Wook where the heck are you!?” Hanbyul shouted across the hallway.

 

 

“Oh oh~…my lady love is here I got go and you know how much she hated when I bring up gangs actives in a time like this.” Seven walks away toward his wife’s voice that was calling him and YES his wife Hanbyul know that Seven is part of a gang before they got married.

 

 

On the day when she found out about us she was deadly pissed which almost made them both broke up but luckily in time Hanbyul learn to love him from who he really is and at the same time I was dating my baby girl too. “Jiyong ah…I won’t tell Dara who you are…I think it’s best for you to tell her yourself when the time comes but promise me that when the times come you will hold tightly onto her and never let her go OK?” That’s what she told me on the day of her wedding.

 

 

Of course there were a lot of times when I wanted to tell her the truth about myself but…I was too afraid to see her reaction and…to lose her but most of all I was afraid that she might get hurt if she knew…

 

 

“Oi Ji? JI!” Top shout with his hand in front of my face waving at me.

 

 

“Huh?” I look at him blankly.

 

 

“We better get back as well; Bom and Dara might me waiting for us.”

 

 

“Yea…and by the way how things going with you and Bom? Did you make a move on her yet?” I asked in curiosity with a smirk on my face.

 

 

“W-What are you talking about?!”

 

 

“Yah don’t you try to denies it, I know that you have a thing for Bom.”

 

 

“I don’t know what your taking about Ji! I’m going out first!” Seunghyun yelled but I think I just saw him blush…kekke aigoo this fella…someday he’s going to admit it. While he make his way back he bump into a counter on the way hahaha this is the first time I had ever seen him like this, he looks like a lost boy kekeke it somewhat kinda reminds me of myself when I first met my Dara~… “Shoot! I forgot that she waiting for me!” I rush out after I just remember that I told her to wait for me.

 

 

*****

 

 

Dara was waiting for Ji to come back when she saw Bommie coming from the restroom, she was about call her but a voice spoke from behind.  

 

 

“What’s a pretty little angle like you standing here alone?” The man spoke. Dara turn around to see a gorgeous man behind her. “I-I’m sorry for not introducing myself, I’m J-Jang Wook Young.” He soon spoke nervously when both made eyes contract while he blushes in red.

 

 

“He seems like a nice guy.” She thought to herself and chuckle a bit at his cuties. “I’m Sandara Park but just call me Dara.” She flashes him a smiles and made a big smile form on Wooyoung’s face.

 

 

“S-San-Da-Ra…what a unique and pretty name just like you.”

 

 

“Why thank you Wooyoung.”

 

 

“Would you mind d-dancing with me?” He spoke nervously as he held out his hand waiting for hers.

 

 

Dara smile and was about to say something back but someone’s arms wrap around her waist pulling it close to his body…but she doesn’t need to turn around to see who it was because the way he held her was so familiar to her, his sweet scent and warmth that she always remember, but most of all she felt comfortable and secure around him.

 

 

“Sorry but this angle here is already taken by the Devil.” Ji glare at him as if telling him to get the away or else he’s DEAD meat!

 

 

“I’m s-s-sorry GD I-I didn’t know.” Wooyoung stun in fright and bow a 90 degree and leave not turning back, afraid that the mighty dragon is going to throw flame thrower at him.

 

 

“I had only been gone for 10 minutes and you’re already here flirting with some guy?” Ji turn Dara over to face him.

 

 

“Well at less he was a cute one and that wasn’t nice, you scared the poor guy off.”

 

 

“So what Dara, your mine and will always be and seriously if I can’t stop those men from looking at you, I think I will have to lock you up so that no one could still a glance at your beauty.”

 

 

“Yah it’s not like it’s my fault and don’t you dare try to lock me up.” Dara lightly hit Ji on the forehead, even if he wanted to lock her up so he could keep his baby girl all by himself but he knows all too well how much she hates being control over and being tame like a puppet, it’s also one of the things why he loves about her, most girls that he had meet and dated are usually there only if they are told to be to have or anything he tells them to do, they will do it for him but not Dara she will speak her mind about things she disagree and whenever she decides to do something she will do it and nothing could change her mind not even her own boyfriend that’s why he love everything about her she different from other women.

 

 

“Ok I won’t, how could I ever win against you Dee. Let’s go now.” Ji grab her hand and walk toward Seven and Hanbyul.

 

 

“And by the way Ji, why did Wooyoung call you GD a while ago…?” Dara asked

 

 

Hearing her question he was stud and was starting to panic. “Oh..well..umm….thats because…it’s a what he like to call me.”

 

 

“Oh really? Then why do Doog wook oppa called you that too? Does he like calling you that also? and why?”

 

 

“Dara why are you asking me so many question?!”

 

 

“Because I’m just curious why they all call you GD when theirs other names that they can call you by?”

 

 

“I-It’s a guy thing that you wouldn’t understand!” It was the only thing Ji managed to say out even though it doesn’t make any scenes at all but Hell with it he was in a PANIC MODE!

 

 

“It’s clearly that I don’t.” Dara spoke confusingly.

 

 

Ji, Dara, Seven and Hanbyul were enjoying their time together for a while went a crashing sound broke everyone’s moment as their attention were draw to Top, Bom and Dunjun who was on the ground.

 

 

“Bommie!” Dara surpisenly said when she saw her there. She was about to walk up to her and help her but…

 

 

“Dara.” Ji held her hand stopping her from going to Bom side. Dara look at Ji while he shook his head as if telling her not to interfere.

 

 

“But…” She look toward Bom worriedly.  

 

 

*****

 

 

Top made my way to find Bom at the restroom but she never came out so he deiced to go back to the ball room to find her but when he got there a sight got him so piss off and anger rush to his head . “I had just ING told him not to lay a finger on Bom and now he’s dancing with HER!!” Top cures inside his mind seeing them dancing, he then look at Bom, she looks very uncomfortable with him and the way he held her close. His blood was boiling with fire as he scream inside his head in anger but what got him even more piss was when his filthy hand…went down…down…to her !!

 

 

Top hand’s into a fist while his jaw tighten in anger when he saw Bom pushes Dujun away and he then forcedly push Bom on himself. Top quickly made my way to them and grab him by the collar and punch of him.

 

 

“YOU ING BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HER!!” Top shouted in anger and was ready to kill him any moment now.

 

 

He grabs him by the color again and was about to pound him on the face again but a voice shout at him. “SEUNGHYUN!”  Bom yelled in shock.

 

 

Top harshly let go of him and went to grab Bom by the hand and drag her outside. “Yah, Seunghyun where are you taking me!?” Bom kept on shouting at him but he ignores her and continually dragging her out.

 

 

Top soon immediately let her go, knowing that they are now alone, he went to face her with a furious face while she look at him in shock and confusion.  

 

 

“S-Seunghyun…” Bom managed to speak up.

 

 

“Are you ok Bom, he didn’t harm or anything right?” Top spoke right away cutting her off.

 

 

“Yea…I’m ok…Thank you Seunhyung.”Bom put her right hand behind her as Top quickly take note to it and took her hand before she even have the changes to hide it he look at her wrist while his face turn into a frown, her wrist was red and swollen from too much struggling and forces to get free.

 

 

“, , …that ing bastard will pay for this!” Top cures in anger while he carelessly holds onto her wrist gently. “Does it hurt?”

 

 

Bom said nothing but shook her head that she’s alright. Top smile lightly thankfully that it doesn’t hurt as much as it looks, he held her wrist up and places a light kiss on her wound. “Your beautiful skin shouldn’t be harm and touch by such dirty hands.” He then places another kiss but on her palm this time. 

 

 

Bom blush red at his very action and move he makes on her. “Yah…w-what are you doing?” Bom quickly went to retreat her hand from Top.

 

 

“I’m just healing your wound Bommie ah.” Top smile sweetly at her that would melt any women heart but that smile was the first he ever gave any women…and is meant for only one person…

 

 

Bom face flutter ever more the moment he called her Bommie. “Well you don’t need to go on and kiss it not like its cut or anything.” Bom look away with a fluttering face, the only person in the world who only calls her by that name is no other than Dara but the way he said it made her heart skip a beat  and the way he smile at her made her heart beat even faster.

 

 

Top chuck lightly at her cuteness and the way her face was fluttering red. “Your so cute Bommie, since when did you had this side of you too?”

 

 

“Yah! I’m always like this you ALIEN! And what’s wrong with you, acting all sweet and stuff?! Are you drunk or what!?”

 

 

“I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you Sweetheart and is that the way to talk to your Savor?”

 

 

“What The Heck! did he just call me Sweetheart!? OH MY GOD what’s wrong with him…and what’s wrong with me why do I feel all giggle inside when he call me that and God my heart had been doing soo many flips the whole time!”  Bom scream inside her head while her face still flutters more red to her dismay.

 

 

“No...Stupid Alien…but it still did change the fact that you stole my first kiss.”

 

 

“I wouldn’t even consider that as a first kiss at all, it should have been something like this.”

 

 

“Yah what do you mean-” Before Bom could finished her line a pair of lips went on hers, her eyes wide in shock, butterflies soon was flying out of her tummy and her heart bounces with excitement, she soon respond back when Seunghyun kissing her gently on her lips and motiving her to kiss him back as she did without throwing a fit or arguing back. His hand went on her waist pulling it close to his while Bom loop his arms around his neck to deepen their kiss. Both were enjoying each and every moment of it, savoring each other lips over and over again when only stop when air was needed.

 

 

“And that’s what you call a first kiss.” Top said breathlessly from there kiss while there face was still only a few inches away.

 

 

“Stupid Alien you stole my first kiss…again.”

 

 

He smiles brightly. “Well your not making a fit about it now.”    

 

      

“That’s because you already stole it.” Bom pout cutely while Top chuckles and place a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

“I may have stolen your first kiss but you also stole something from me.”

 

 

“What!?” Bom said in bewilderment she doesn’t remember stealing anything from the alien or anything physically from him at all.

 

 

“God Sweetheart…why did you have to steal my heart…” Seunghyun said huskily in her ears, he lend forward and kisses her again. His heart was flutter so much and he loves it, kisses her and having her close to him. Yes he loves every moment of it and won’t want this time to stop even for a second…because this woman beside him had stolen his heart no matter how many time both did nothing but fight…but he was for more than sure that he…had fallen for Park Bom…