Missing Rabbit

Hallelujah

 

 

 

Jae POV

 

     

I was walking along the beach shore clearing my mind from life in the city and my life as a gang leader, I have had too many problem lately and I need to clear my thoughts a bit that’s the reason why I came to Jeju  in the first places to find peace and quite.

 

 

 While walking around the shore my eyes landed on someone on top of the light house. Thought she was just wearing a simple white V line t shirt and jeans, her beauty still shine brightly under the sun while her hair was tied up like a bum with a few strings sticking out showing her flawless skin that seem so soft and untouchable, her beautiful eyes that show innocent and pureness…she was magnificently beautiful in my eyes, I had been with so many women in my life but none are to compare to the woman I am seeing right before my eyes. A strange feeling soon starts to creep inside of me, I don’t know why but something about her draws me in…with Lust and Desire to have a taste of her…

 

 

My phone suddenly rang and broke through my thoughts I quickly look away for a moment to find my phone, I answer it annoyingly and look back at the woman at the light house but the moment I look back she disappear! I then turn my head around the places to find her but she nowhere to be seen.

 

 

“.” I curse slightly for losing sight of her.     

   

 

“Hyung why are you cursing?” Junsu spoke from the other line.

 

 

“Because of you! You FREAKING made me lost sight of HER!”

 

 

“WHO?!”

 

 

“Girr…never mind…and whats up?”

 

 

“Oh right…I just wantda tell you that Yuchun and I ran into a bit of problem here and we-”

 

 

“Can’t you guys give me a break for even a second!? I had been working my off to keep our gang going strong but this is the thanks I get!” Jae arrogantly cut him off.

 

 

“Araseo, Leader Jae…will just discuss this matter later when you return…bye.”

 

 

I hand up and look around again for the beautiful goddess that disappears. “I hope I get to see her again…” I sigh deeply in disappointment and walk away from the light house.

 

 

*****

 

 

Ji POV

 

I was restless everyday with paper work and files’ pilling on my desk day by day and it is driving me INSANE!  Even if I were to be done with this work I still have gang problem to deal with also! I sigh deeply and laid my back against my chair while I look up in cycling in exhausting…wondering how’s Dara doing…I haven’t seen her ever since we came back from summer house…but somehow today I had a very bad feeling…as if something bad had happen without me knowing and it makes me unease.

 

 

“I miss you baby girl…I want you to be here right now…” I pouted. Aish…stupid paper works if it weren’t for you I would have been with my Dara right now…

 

 

My offices phone suddenly rang as I went to answer it tiringly.

 

 

“Sir Mr. Choi is here to see you.” My assistant told me.

 

 

“Alright bring him in.”   

 

 

“Yo Ji!” Top came in and walks toward me.

 

 

“What do you want hyung? Can’t you see I’m busy right now.” I irritatedly said.         

 

 

“Yea, I can see that but…you see…” Top pointed behind him.

 

 

“S-Sir…” Mir and Joon walks in the room slowly.

 

 

“Aren’t you two supposed to be guarding Dara?” I my eyebrow at them which made them both jump in fright.

 

 

“Y-yes…bu..but we can’t find her anywhere since this morning. We had ask Bom noona and she told us that she was in the restroom but when we went in to check she wasn’t there and when we came back Bom noona was gone. It seems like Bom noona lie to us.” Mir spoke stuttering.

      

 

“Oh~ no wonder she was such in a hurry…” Top said with her hand on his chin.

 

 

“I thought I told you two to keep an eye on her and now you’re here telling me that you lose her!!” I explode with rage hearing that they FREAKING lose her!

 

 

“We’re sorry SIR!”

 

 

“! You two better find her quick or else I’ll have you two dead, DO YOU HEAR ME!!” I roar with anger. I can’t believe this, how could they lose sight of one single person that there supposed to guard!!

 

 

“YES SIR!!” Both bow a 90 degree and dash out of the room.       

 

 

“Girr…Dara where are you?”

 

 

*****

 

Dara POV

 

Junho quickly leap on to me the moment he saw me came back. “Noona play with me.” He spoke.

 

 

“Junho ah~ let Dara rest for a while and beside you two had just played a few minutes ago.”

 

 

“Halmonee but I still want to play with Noona.” He pouted.

 

 

“It’s ok halmonee, Junho ah where should we go play.” I smile as I got on my knees and pat Junho on the head.

 

 

A big smile form on his face whiles his eyes sparkles brightly. “Noona! I love you and I promise to married you someday!” Junho confess to me while he loops his short arms around my shoulder for a hug. I was shock for a moment but I can’t help laugh at Juho confession was just too cute~ kekeke  

 

 

“Junho! What are saying! Dara might already have someone already! And who taught how to say those words?!” Halmonee said shockingly this is the first time his little grandson had ever said those word and act like this.

 

 

“My teacher did, she told me to say that to the person I like when I grow up.” Junho said proudly and grab my hand and drag me away. “Let’s go noona! I want to show you the place I like to be in the whole wide world!” I gave Junho a smile and let him lead the way. 

 

 

“Junho, slow down, your too fast.” I shouted at Junho who ran ahead from me .

 

 

“Noona run faster!” Junho yelled at me as I ran up to catch up with him but suddenly Junho trip and fell to the ground!

 

 

I quickly ran to him in shock. “Junho! Are you okay, where are you hurt?” I asked worriedly, while he point at his knee that was scrape a bit from the ground.

 

 

 I blow on it to make it feel better while Junho just stare at me when he soon spoke. “Noona you’re pretty and when I grow up I’m going to make you my wife.” I was a speechless  at Junho words… how could a 6 year old boy learn how to say such thing in a young age…but it was still so cute having a 6 year old confess to me for the first time.

 

 

“Really Junho? Then I’ll be waiting for that day to come true.” I gave him a kiss on his cheek while Junho smile BIG I mean really BIG when I said that and gave him a kiss. Aigoo this boy just too cute to resist and I would love to see Ji’s face if I were to tell him that I’d promise to marry to a 6 year old. Kekeke

 

 

“You promise noona! I will marry you and no one but you!” He exclaim happily.

 

 

“Araseo Junho ah~ and lets go.” I ruffle his hair and help him up as we then walk together holding hands up the hill side.

 

 

*****

 

 

It’s been 2 days and Dara haven’t been found, Ji had gone really crazy those day looking for her, he tried to make Bom tell her where she was but she just coolly answer that she don’t know where she at.

 

 

“Bom are really not going to tell me where’s Dara is?” Top spoke across the table from her while she chomps down her corn.

 

 

“I told you already I don’t know where she is.” She spoke back with a mouthful of corn.

 

 

“Bom if Ji don’t found out where Dara is in a couple more days he would go crazy! I mean really CRAZY! He would have a whole army of men to go look for her everywhere in KOREA! So please Bom just tell him where’s Dara.” Top yelled. For the past days he tried his best to calm down Ji from doing anything stupid but if this continue he don’t know how long will he be able to held him back.

 

 

“I can’t not now….”

 

 

“Why NOT!”

 

 

“Can’t you see I am eating my corn…” Bom kept munching her precious corn.

 

 

“I can buy you as much corn you want now tell me where she is!” Top shouted as he slammed the table.

 

 

Her eyes sparkle. “CORN! Buy me first and answer later!”

 

 

Top took out his cellphone and call one of his men to buy as many corn they could. After a few minutes of waiting the table was full with corn, he then turn to Bom who eyes was sparking brightly with delight seeing her precious corns. “Now…answer…”

 

 

“Jeju.”  

 

 

“Jeju?” Top his eyebrow.

 

 

“Yep Jeju-do.” Bom happily munching down the corns on the table while Top just look at her in amazed…

 

 

“How could she enjoy eating this much corn…don’t she get tired of it…” Top stares at her in WOW but his attention soon was draw toward the messy on her cheeks with pieces of corn. He then lends his face forward to her and ate crumbs off her cheeks.  

 

 

Bom was surprise by Seunghyun action. “Y-yah…what a-are you doing?!” she blushes hard.

 

 

“I’m just cleaning the mess on your face.” Top said with a grin.

 

 

“B-but what you did wasn’t unnecessary at all! You could have just wiped it off with a napkin!” She exclaimed loudly with her face fluttering red.

 

 

“But I have no napkin…”

 

 

“There napkins right here on the table!” She point at it.

 

 

“But it’s too far away from me.” Top pouted but in a teasing way.

 

 

“Oh GOD how can I ever win against this alien…and the napkins are not even far away from him it just right in front of him!” Bom yelled inside her mind like crazy this was so absurd.

 

 

“And beside…I wanted to kiss you anyways.”

 

 

“YAH! Go do it on someone else! And stop it with the flirts!”  

 

 

“No… you’re the only one I want do it with and if you want me to stop, all you just have to do is kiss me to shut me up...right here…”Top point to his lip with a grin.

 

 

“You erted ALEIN! I w-would never kiss you!”

 

 

“Never?...its not like you never did kiss me.” Top his eyebrow at her while her face flutter even more remembering that night she share her first kiss with him…her first memorable kiss with the alien.

 

 

Top smirk seeing Bom fumbling face, he then stood up and lend forward until there face is only a few inches away while her lips almost brush against one other. Bom heart start to beat rapidly as she thought that Seunghyun was about to kiss her she tightly shut her eyes close waiting for impact, but it never came. She slowly opens her eyes. “See, you want me too.” Top smirk evilly seeing Bom was reaction. 

 

 

 “YAH!! YOU ERTED ALEIN!!” The bominater explode.

 

 

*****

 

 

Ji was pacing back and forth with a worry expression on his face he could only think about Dara HOPING to Hell that nothing bad had happen to her, his MIND was going INSANE!! He had order his men to look for her all over Seoul but no availed. His mind was soon consume with anxious thinking that someone might kidnap her or even WORSE! 

 

  

“Aigoo Ji, can you stop pacing back and forth now it’s giving me a headache.” Top came inside his offices and slump down on the sofa.

 

 

“Hyung!” How can I stay calm in a time like this!! What if something bad had happen to Dara!!” Ji yelled worriedly.

 

 

“She’s alright there’s no need to worry.” Top wave his hand back and forth.

 

 

“How can you be SURE!?”

 

 

“Oh~ I’m sure she alright.”

 

 

“It’s seem you know where’s she is…hyung…now tell me WHERE IS SHE.” Ji spoke seriously while Top just look at Ji and smirk.