G Dragon and Kwon Jiyong

Hallelujah
 
 
Ji was sitting on his offices desk while he constandy keep looking at his wrist watch. “Grrmmm...why isn’t Dara here yet? She told me she was on her way 20 minutes ago.”
 
 
Ji tap his finger on the desk impatiently. 
 
 
“BOSS!!” Joon came rushing in panic.
 
 
Ji his eyebrow at him for his suddenness. 
 
 
“BOSS!”
 
 
“ Dara.”
 
 
“Dara...” Joon tried to catch his breath while Ji flinches when he heard Dara’s name. Fear and cold sweat started to hit him like lightning.
 
 
 Ji dash to his side, grabbing him by the shoulder. “What! What happen to Dara!!”
 
 
 
*****
 
 
In a dark old factory out of sign from the city, Dara was laying helplessly on the ground with her hands tied together and the same goes with her feet, unable to move as she slowly woke up. Her vision was still blur to her until her sight soon adjust to her surroundings she finally snap out and realize that she was kidnapped. Dara saw a few men who had kidnaped her gambling near a fire while a couple were standing outside guarding the places, she got up from her sleeping form and struggle to escape but it was no use, even if she did found a way to escape, she is still no match for these men.
 
 
“Hey look Boss, the Dragon’s girl is awake.” Dara heard one of the kidnappers spoke. Fear started to devour her, she tried her best to hide it but it remain clearly shown on her face, how fright she is right now.
 
 
“Let me go, W-what do you guys want!” 
 
 
The Boss of the gang known as Lee Tae Sung one of a lowly greedy drug dealer that works under G Dragon but despite that fact he disliked the Kwon and the Choi clan and always hold a grudge against them. Although he isn’t the only one who do, their are many other gangs out there hated the Kwon and the Choi clan for their supreme power for control.
 
 
He slowly walk up to Dara with a grin as he kneel down to get below her level. “You're a feisty one aren’t you.” 
 
 
“A beautiful one too Boss!” One of his men blur out. 
 
 
“Yea, I wonder how did G Dragon got his hands on this one first.” Another spoke still locked eyes onto Dara lustfully admiring her flawless skin.
 
 
“Shut your mouth and your dirty thoughts! If there's going to be any of that here then it should only be me.” Taesung smirk while he slowly look at her from top to bottom with eyes fill with lust and desire that brought chills down Dara’s back in disguise.
 
 
“Tish tish, such a waste...” He cup her face with one of his hand while his other hand grip onto the back of her neck making Dara look at him firmly with a glare.
 
 
Just when he was about to press his lips on hers forcefully, Dara headbutt him on the head making him winces in pain. 
 
 
“Arghhh! YOU !” His hand went to aid his wounded head.
 
 
“Don’t touch me or else-” 
 
 
“Or else what!!?” Taesung grab her by the collar, almost choking her.
 
 
“You're going to yelled for the cops? or even better for G Dragon to come and save you?” He spoking mockingly. 
 
 
“Save your words for later because he’s not going to find you.” 
 
 
Dara cough for air, struggling to speak. “I-I don’t know who your talking about and what d-do you want with me!?”
 
 
*****
 
 
“FIND HER!!” Ji yelled in rage, he had gone MAD. Ji was now in his gang headquarters, he was restless trying to find Dara’s whereabouts. 
 
 
“I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO DO!! JUST FIND HER!!” He shouted to every single of his men in the room. He slam his hands on the table angrily, worrying about Dara’s safety. 
 
 
“!”
 
 
“!!”
 
 
“KK!!!”
 
 
“I will find you Dara and I swear to kill anyone who dares lay a single finger to harm you...” Ji growls, his hand clenched tightly into a fist with the heat to kill. If anything were to happen to Dara, He wouldn’t know how he would ever forgive himself for dragging her into this.
 
 
*****
 
 
Top was staring at Bom amusingly chomping her corn one buy one with an idiotic grin on his face. It took him multiple tries to wake up his lady love from her slumber, his first attempt was to wake her up with a kiss from the Prince(him), seeing how he thought Sleeping Beauty and Florina woke up from their dreadful slumber with Prince Charming true loves kiss. Which fail miserably, lets just say that he couldn’t even come close to kiss her at all since the mighty Bom move around in her sleep with her face cover up most of the time.
 
 
His second attempt, he made loud annoying noises and turned up the music to the maxes volume but in the end he got scolded by the neighborhood. 
 
 
His third attempt was to pour a whole bucket of water at the sleeping Bom but he couldn't pull himself to do so, he might get dirty thoughts since she was only wearing a white silk garment and so on his failure to attempt to wake her up continue when he suddenly mention corn that finally got Bom up in a jiffy.      
 
 
Top laugh to himself for his stupid multiple attempts to wake her up, when the only thing he had to do was mention corn.
 
 
Top phone suddenly ranging diverting his attention. “Whos this?” He answer.
 
 
“WHAT!!!!” TOP immediately stood up on his feet in shock.
 
 
“! Where is he right now!!?” 
 
 
“K!!!” 
 
 
“Seunghyun? What's wrong?” Bom ask in bewildered.
 
 
Top quickly ended the call and turn to Bom as he cup her face. “Bom listen to me very carefully alright. I want you to stay here and don’t go anywhere. I’ll have my men guard you so please don’t step a foot out the door.” 
 
 
 
“Yah! why must I stay here. What's going on!?” Bom question in concern.
 
 
“Bom, I’m sorry but I have to leave. I don’t have time to explain and I promise to explain to you when I come back!” Top grab his leather jacket and dash out of the door. 
  
 
“YAH! Choi Seunghyun!!” 
 
 
*****
 
 
“You don’t know huh?” Taesung release his hold on to Dara, allowing her gasp for air.
 
 
“Then let me tell you who G Dragon really is, he’s a powerful gang lord who had killed and murder anyone gets in his way. He’s a bloodthirsty man along side with his partner in crime and that man whom I had spoke of is known no other than G Dragon aka real name Kwon Jiyong and that makes you the Dragon’s girl.” 
 
 
“LAIR!! Jiyong is not G Dragon, he’s not that type of person!” 
 
 
“Ohh...but he is, he’s no different from the man who killed your parents...” His word stuck Dara. Making her tremble, remembering the lost memories she tried to forget...the night she saw her parents slaughter in front of her. 
 
 
He leaned forward to whisper in her ears. “You knew, didn’t you? During that raining night...the accidents was no accident,  it was a murder case.” 
 
 
“STOP IT!” Dara shouted. She doesn't want to remember, she doesn’t want to open her old wounds.
 
 
“And how I know this...because I was there.” Taesung smirk seeing how broken she was.
 
 
“STOP, STOP IT!!! its not true!!” Dara shouted even more while those painful memories of that night flash in her mind, hearing the voice of her mother and father’s as if it was only yesterday...
 
 
“Dara! Dara!!” Her mom call out for her to move before the mystery man in a mask was going to killed her.
 
 
“Umma!” The little Dara call back in fright, being corner to the wall she froze on her spot trapped.  
 
 
Just when the man was about to pull the trigger Mr. Park quickly knock the man to the ground and pull his daughter away on the run with her wife from behind. 
 
 
They stop as they reach his offices room and locked the door. Mr. Park quickly grab his daugher and hide her inside the closet. “Stay here Dara don’t make a sound.” 
 
 
“No Appa!” Dara cry out tearfully, unable to let go of his Father’s hand. 
 
 
“Be a good girl Dara. Mommy and and Daddy are going to be alright.” He gave her one last kiss her on the forehead and smile weakly at her before closing the closet without knowing that she was able to peek through a little hole.  
 
 
The sound of a gun echo the house and the noise of multiple hard stabs, the view of bloodshed fill the room, the stench of bloods and corpses of a love one laying dead in front of her. Tears flow down her face, a sudden sound of sirens coming from outside as she close her eyes letting the darkness take over, wishing that it was only a nightmare, it was only a bad dream...
 
 
*****
 
 
“Yah, Jiyong!!” Top yelled trying to stop Ji from doing anything rash. 
 
 
“TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!” Ji grab one of the 3 men by the collar, who was pin down on their knees by Mir and Joon. 
 
 
“I d-don’t know!” 
 
 
“Calm down Jiyong!!!” Top pull Ji away from the man. 
 
 
Ji quickly brush Top away and threw a kick on the man’s ribs. “STOP lieing you cocking bastard!! You think I wouldn’t know who you are!! You think I would be such an idiotic not knowing you were a spies!! I only merely allow guys to our gang just to see what's your guys motivation is!!!” He sounded like a madman and without hesitation he grab a gun from G.O holster from behind.
 
 
“I have no need for someone with no information.” Ji pull the trigger straight at the man’s head, spilling his blood on his hand.
 
 
He turn to the next one emotionless and point his gun straight at his head. “Please D-don’t-” Before the poor guy could finished his sentence, Ji already send him fall to the group lifeless.     
 
 
“Jiyong!!!” Top shouted in frustration at his now cold hearted friend who had killed ruthlessly instead of just threatening them until they answer. 
 
 
Ji turn toward the last one and just when he was about to pull the trigger. “PLEASE I BEG YOU!!! Don’t kill me! I-I’ll tell you anything, anything, just let me off!” 
 
      
***** 
 
 
“Enough of that, let’s have some fun, shall we?” Taesung lend closer to the helpless Dara and just when he was about to tear her cloth off.
 
 
“BOSS! G-” One of his man ran toward him in panic from outside the factory but was soon shot down the moment he enter the place. 
 
 
Taesung immediately stood up in surprise when he spotted the mighty Dragon approaching them. ““!! How did-”
 
 
“What happen to all the guard outside!!” He yelled at his men gathering around him but he could tell already, seeing how the Dragon’s hand and clothes was spill with blood already. Fear started to struck him.
 
 
“What the are you guys standing there for!!!? KILL HIM, KILL HIM!!!!” He order. His men shiver by the murderous look on the Dragon’s faces but knowing the fact that he came alone they thought they could take him down, but Oh...no how wrong they were.
 
 
They all approaches Ji and swing their wooden stick and metal pole straight at him at onces but Ji quickly grab his gun from his holster, he pull fire without a slight hesitation or emotion, he never flinches as he killed merciless and continue his path toward Taesung who held Dara captive. Ji’s vicious eye’s never left Taesung as he killed while Dara’s eyes widen in shock in disbelieved seeing the different Ji right now, The Ji that she never saw before, the heartless, cold, ruthless Ji with the eyes of a bloodthirsty murder.  
 
 
Dara was traumatize, she watches as everything unfold in front of her, the same horrible sounds, the same nasty stenches of blood as dead bodies fell down to the ground one by one...not by the same man 10 years ago but by the man she loved...
 
 
 
 
 

 

  (O_O)

 

How was this chapter...

I honestly didn't know it would end up like this since I only follow my instinct and this is where it lead me too...

Well anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.