Please...

Hallelujah

 

 

Bae was ruffling through the pills of filed on his desk as he would offend frown in displease whenever he found something unusual on the issue involved both the underworld black-market and the Minister of defense...he let out a low groan in frustration when he couldn't find what he was looking for; opening one by one as he trying to put the pieces together to only end up a futile.  

 

 

"Hyung, we got problem!" Seungri burst inside the room but before he can process what to say or do next, the CEO Chief Executive Joo Jin Mo came in as Seungri quickly step aside for him with a small bow.

 

 

"Major Dong." He called out, wearing a cold stone expression that shown no emotion behind it. "You and your team had been demoted, please take your hands off of this investigation and everything you guys had in document on this case, it will be transfer to another team. For now you guys will be assign different job."

 

 

Bae scrunch his eyebrows together not liking what he was hearing. “What? I don't understand why we must back away from this case. My team had been working on this case for years now! It wouldn’t make any sense why me and my team are being removed Sir and I'm not going to hand over, we had work too hard to stop now."

 

 

"It’s an order Mr. Dong and must I remind you who’s in charge here, so tell your men to pack up."

 

 

*****

 

 

"WHAT!!?"

 

 

"Are your serous hyung!?" Changmin exclaimed in shock.

 

 

"What, that’s so absurd!" Yunho shouted.

 

 

Siwon frown as he massages his head trying his best to stay calm. "Why did they remove us?"

 

 

"Yah, Seungri don't tell me you mess with the MIT police department again?"Jinwoo dart his eyes at Seungri that was standing next to him. Last time he hacked into the MIT system and got bust for it and if it weren’t for Bae he could of gotten fire and sent to jail for it but instead be got month of suspension.

 

 

"Yah, yah! I know I'm a troublemaker but I'm not that stupid to do that again." Seungri quickly defined himself.

 

 

"Hyung what are we going to do now?" Yunho turn to Bae who was sitting in front of the group with an unreadable expression on his face, it happen too fast and too sudden. He didn't understand why now after years on this case they were pull out from the case all of sudden.

 

 

"I'm not sure...but one thing is for sure, something seems wrong about this and I'm going to make sure to dig up every last piece of this."

 

 

"I'm with you Taeyang hyung. I don't care whether I losing my job or go to jail for it but we can still investigate on this case on our own." Seungri beam out proudly hitting his chest.

 

 

"I'm in too." Siwon nod his head in agreement.

 

 

"Me too." Jinwoo raise hand in the air.

 

 

"Yea, same..."  Yunho places his hands on Jinwoo's shoulder as Changmin nod in agreement.

 

 

Bae smiled thankful at them before looking locking himself in his own thoughts...things were getting suspicious and unreasonable and after just few day ago he found some dirt within the government involving with some kind of drug within the black-markets, not just that but the underground trail as well...but what shock him the most was the reason behinds Jay death...his words was slowly starting to make sense...

 

 

“You, must live Bae...in order to...make things right again...and to find justices in those who had inflicted pain on others…”

 

 

After his death he began to look into many previous cases and mission they did, he even tried to look through highly classified files that was kept hidden inside the government but strangely that the file was unavailable and just a day after finding that out this suddenly happen...

 

 

"Something not right..."

 

 

*****

 

 

Dara and Bom are current in a cafe although the place was supposed to be empty since Ji's crazy bodyguards insisted to rent the whole places! Crazy right, even though they're just there for a cup of coffee for a few minutes...but it didn't went as planned when Dara started to go berserk on them with constant nagging and threats with the way they are acting for she had clearly stated to them and Ji that she agree for them to follow her as long as they protected her from far and don't do anything foolish...and renting the whole places just for a cup of coffee was differently stupid.    

 

 

"Have you figured what to do?" Bom spoke as she took a sip of coffee, sitting across from her near the window.

 

 

Dara shook her head, understanding what she was talking about. "You?"

 

 

"Of course not..." Bom roll her eyes and look outside where many of the Ji's men in black suit guarding outing before turning back to her coffee. "After finding out that our boyfriends are the most wanted gangster alive, how I would know what to do...and beside Seunghyun and I are still not in good terms after what happen."

 

 

"I'm sorry..." Dara bit her lower lips as she look down in guilt.

 

 

"Why are you apologizing Dara? The person who should be begging on their knees right now should be them not us." Bom scoff with the thoughts of them almost killed her bestfriend. "but...I guess the two of you are OK again probably after last night..." She then smirks meekly.

 

 

Dara's eyes widen. "Bom! N-nothing happen."

 

 

"Then why do you act as if nothing really didn't happen?" Bom raises one of her eyebrows at Dara suspiciously, she know that Dara was lying after seeing the crazy love marks on her neck and she was pretty sure they did something...naughty...

 

 

"NOONAS!!" A loud voice boom inside the places breaking the intense stare was giving Dara while she sighs in refit, thanking the person who was calling them.

 

 

"Oh, Seungri what are you doing here?"

 

 

"Well I could ask the same to the two of you? Were currently on patrol today nearby and I only came here to fetch the boys some coffee."

 

 

"Patrol?" Bom raise her eyebrow.

 

 

"Yea...Bae and the whole team was demoted for some reason I don't understand and the case we were working on for years had been transfer to another team so that lend us back to start one." He explained with dullness on his face.

 

 

"What? That’s so absurd. Are you guys going out alright?" Dara furrow her eyebrow in concern and disbelief.

 

 

"Well the team, especially Bae had a hard time taking it in but there really is nothing we could do...order is an order." Seungri shrugged in annoyed at the thought of it.

 

 

"Seriously if I see the person in charge I wouldn't think twice and pound him on the head." Bom huff in angrily by the chef in charge.

 

 

"Thanks Bom noona and by the way Dara noona how are you feeling? Sorry for not visiting you while you were in the hospital."

 

 

Dara smiled at him. "I'm fine thank you Seungri and where's Bae?"

 

 

*****

 

 

Ji wakes toward the hall to his office which was in the top floor after being greeted by everyone inside the building whenever he passes by them. Just when he was about to walk inside his huge office room, his secretary greets him before speaking. "Good morning Sir. You have a guest waiting for you at your office." Ji furrow brow, no one was allowed to enter his office alone without his permission or his presences unless it’s Dara or either Top or any of the few members of the Gang was allow too.

 

 

"Hyung what's up?" He enter and close the door from behind to only see Teddy his fellow gang mate sitting in one of the loveseat with leg cross.

 

 

"Where have you been Ji? we couldn't contact you this morning or yesterday."

 

 

"Sorry hyung...I had to take care of some-things..." He trail off with a slight grin.

 

 

Teddy could only roll his eyes at Ji's lame excuses."Pishh...some-things...like your lovely Dara?" He stated sarcastically.

 

 

"Oh. How did you know?" Ji quickly pretend to act shock playfully.

 

 

"Tish...enough. I didn't came here to play with you...I came here to inform you that some sneaky rat was trying to hack into our HQ last night for document in Hellum7 and not just that but someone powerful within the government, seems to be working with some lowly gang nearby our tuff."

 

 

"Would that be obvious that the hacker and the mole inside the government is the same person who hacks into our system?"

 

 

"That’s what I thought as well...but I just found out a while ago that it wasn't...it was someone else, which make it seems like these two people are working together." Teddy answer dully as he massage his neck from frustration. "And beside we also found something else that was quite old..."

 

 

Ji frown knowing he won't like what he was about to be hearing as he made his way to sit across from Teddy. "One of our men found out that the Kim clan seems to be getting involved with Minho as well as the hackers we found that he seems to have close tie with Minho..."

 

 

"Is that so..." Ji clicked his tongue in deep thoughts trying to absorb everything he is hearing.

 

 

"I had already told TOP about this and we are already tighten our HQ so they would be able to get their hand on the drug."

 

 

"Good because right now I already know you probably had your men on the lookout on this issue but I need you to send some of our men to keep an eye on the Kim clan, if you found anything old about them report to me immediately and give me any information on who Minho is working for and by finding that out we might be able to find a lead on this old geezer is inside the government."

 

 

*****

 

 

The sun was about to set as Dara look at her watch she was planning out heading out now after a long day of work, Bom still had an appoint with the one of the staff and couldn't be with her right now while CL is still inside her office of course being CEO and her boss she had tons of things to do while Minzy already left before her.  

 

 

"Omo!" Dara jump in surprise when someone pop in front of her out of nowhere. "You scared me Jae."

 

 

"Haha, sorry about that and I heard that you been in the hospital Dara? Are you ok?" Jae asked in concern.

 

 

"Yea, I'm fine now thanks for asking and how did you knew?"

 

 

"Well...Let’s just say I have my own way of getting my sources." He slyly grins at her.

 

 

Two cars parked in front of her as Joon came out and ran to her side with the rest of the bodyguards from behind. "Sorry for keeping you waiting my lady."  

 

 

Dara raise her eyebrows and huff her cheeks with both of her hands on her waist. "Yah didn't I told you to cut it with the crazy formality and just call me Dara noona?"

 

 

"B-but--"

 

 

"No, but...you and Mir are like my dongsang just like Cheondong is too me."

 

 

"Umm...neh...Dara noona." Joon sigh in defeat he can’t possibly go against her knowing how stubborn she can get and beside he knew all too well how she'll end up using Cheondong to name to threaten him...

 

 

"Good." Dara smiled in satisfy.

 

 

Joon let out another sigh, she was supposed to be the mighty Dragon’s girl and should be highly respect within the underground world. She was very different from the rest just like her younger brother; so bright and lively but mischief at the same time. He thought as he let out a small chuckle before noticing some unpleasant presence in front of him. "What do you want? and how dare you tresspasses here?" he raises his voice in alarm and quickly stood in front of her, protecting her from Jae with the rest of the bodyguards quickly surrounding her like a barrier.

 

 

"Y-yah...Joon." Dara was stunned by the way Joon starting to act.

 

 

"Sorry my la-- I mean noona... but I can’t have this guy near you." He point at the Jae while he waves his hand to order his men to take Dara to safety.

 

 

"And why is that?" Dara question as her eyebrow furrow together and struggle to free herself from the men grips.  

 

 

"This bastard here...is bosses enemy." Joon answer before gesturing to more of the men that came out of the car. "Guys, take him out." He orders.

 

 

"Yah Joon! What are you doing? Jae is just a friend of mine." Dara try to reason before Joon was about to do something she wouldn’t like.

 

 

"Bwo!? Your friends with this bastard?!"

 

 

Jae chuckle lightly at the scene in front of him and shook his head in disappointment. "Its okay Dara-ah..." he smiled at her assuring her that he’s fine. "I don't need you guys to pushes me away...I wasn’t about to leave anyways...I'll see you soon Dara." He wave at her before walking away.

 

 

"What do you mean see her soon?! Do you want to die?!" Joon shouted at him.

 

 

*****

 

 

Joon came out of the driver seat and open the passenger seat for Dara as step out of the car alongside with the rest of her bodyguards that came out from another car from behind and surrounded at her once again. She rolls her eyes at their antic before facing Joon.

 

 

“You guys could go now; I’m going to be perfectly safe here.” Dara try to shoo them away.

 

 

“Safe huh…” Joon looks around not liking to be here one bit. Their now in Seoul National Police Agency department since Dara needed to pay a visit to Bae although Joon was pretty much against coming here.     

 

 

“I’ll fine here, so you guys can go back to Ji.” Dara told before running off.

 

 

"Bae!" Dara called out as she surprisingly saw Bae in the parking a lot carrying his things to his car since he had been demoted to a lower rank officer.

 

 

"Hi." Bae greeted in surprise to see her.

 

 

"Hi." Dara greet back with a warm smiled before giving him a worry look. “I heard what happen...from Seungri."

 

 

"It’s alright." He smiled insuring her that he was really alright with everything.   

 

 

She looks down nervously before speaking. "Truthfully I wanted to talk to you…about Ji..."

 

 

"Dara..." Bae face turn into a painful frown and places his things down as he spoke softly. "Would you do as I say if I told you..? Truthfully speaking I wanted you to stay away from him not just him but everything that involved him..." He looks away afraid to face her.  

 

 

"He's someone...someone that could hurt you Dara...everything about him is dangerous, he could get you killed and if that happens... I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for the cause of it, for not stopping you to go to him...I know I sound selfish right now...but just this once..." His voice almost cracked but he did his best to remain compose before he grab her hands and places it on his chest as he slowly look at her in anxiety. "Allow me to be selfish for the sake of you..."

 

 

"Bae, I…"

 

 

"Please Dara, I'm begging you..."

 

 


 


(A/N) Ok if you haven’t notice already that I’m trying to do my best to update this one and my other ongoing daragon story(You Belong to Me)...and if you haven’t seen that one yet maybe you guys could it a try just so you won’t get tired of waiting for just this story...or if your a chaeki lover as well you can also veiw one of my ongoing chaeki story...