Banana and Corn

Hallelujah

 Bom is on her knees leaning against the glass, wonder what kind of cake she wanted to eat. She frowns as soon she notices that the cake she wanted wasn’t spotted in there.

 

 

“Do you have any corn cake?” Bom asked a lady worker.

 

 

“Sorry but we don’t sell corn cake…”

 

 

“If you’re not going to buy anything please move out of the aside.” A man behind her spoke bluntly.  

 

 

Bom got up and turns see the only one person she hates the most behind her. “Yah who the hell are you to tell me to move you alien and what you are doing here in the first place stalker!”

 

 

“I’m a customer and who are you to call me a stalker, I have been here before you came in.”

 

 

“Tish yea right…” Bom roll her eyes in disbelieve.   

 

 

“Heres your Banana cake you order sir.” One of the lady worker hand Seunghyun his order wrap in a box.

 

 

“Thanks.” Seunghyun flash the lady a wink which made her blush.

 

 

“Pish such an alien.” Bom crosses her arms and look away in disgust.

 

 

“What? Did you say something?” Seunghyung smirk at her.

 

 

“Nothing, you banana freak...I’ll just have this one then.” Bom pointed at a strawberry short cake.

 

 

“I thought that you wanted corn cake piggy?”

 

 

“Of course I wanted corn cake but they don’t have any.”

 

 

“Then why don’t you just go back to your little planet and buy them there.” Seunghyun tease Bom but mocking her at the same time.

 

 

“Why won’t you go back to your planet and eat your damn nasty banana cake there and leave me in peace you stupid ugly alien!”

 

 

“Yah, I’m not ugly like you piggy!”

 

 

“You have no right to call me ugly, YOU UGLY BINGU ALIEN!”

 

 

“And you have no right to call me ugly in the first place, YOU UGLY PIGGY!”

 

 

“YOU BANANA FREAK!!”

 

 

“CORN FREAK!!”

 

 

“Excuses me but…” The cashier lady spoke between there argument.

 

 

“WHAT!” Both yelled back.

 

 

“Noona!” Seungri ran to her alongside Bae who was waking from behind which had stoped the argument between Seunghyun and her. “Hahaha I knew it was you when I hear you yelling.”

 

 

“Oh…Seungri and Bae.” Bom turn to both Seungri and Bae in surprise to see them here.

 

 

“Bom what are you doi-.” Before Bae could finish what he was saying he saw Seunghyun next to her.

 

 

When Seunghyung saw who was approaching them his face frown into a deadly glare at the both of them, not only him but the other two did as well.

 

 

“I don’t have time to argue with you piggy…I’m going.” Seunghyung left out the door with his cake.

 

 

“Tish…that stupid bingu alien.” Bom mumble to herself as she watches him walk away.

 

 

“Noona are you two dating!?” Seungri asked Shockley hoping to hell that they are not because he knows who he really is and she does not.

 

 

“WHAT!? OVER MY DEAD BODY! I WOULD NEVER DATE THAT ALIEN!!” Bom explode like a volcano at Seungri ‘s question while she pointed her finger that at the door where he left. 

 

 

“Be careful around him Bom, he’s not the type of person that you can trust.” Bae voice became serous and meant very word he had said, he does not wanted her to fall for him…like Dara had did with his partner Ji.

 

 

“Yah! I’m always careful when it comes to that alien OK!” Bom stated clearly and walk out in annoyed while mumbling something to herself. 

 

 

Bae soon starts to felt unease about it...he would have catch both GD and TOP when he sees them but he can’t he doesn’t have the authority to do so… he need to have some kind of evidences to prove that they are criminals that’s why he and his team have been hunting for them for years…watch and waiting for every move they make…but most of all he does not want Bom to get involved in this when Dara have already is…since she’s the Dragon’s girl after all…

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Ji was sitting in his office doing some paper work and organizing some files for his next boarder meeting with the staff members, when Seunghyun came in.

 

 

“Yo Ji what are you doing?” Seunghyun came in and sunk down on the sofa.

 

 

“Yah what on earth are you doing here…aren’t to supposed to be at your entertainment industry doing your work and sorting out names of gangs organization in our territory.”

 

 

“Yea…but I don’t felt like it…” Seunghyung spoke boringly.

 

 

“Hyung you have been slacking off too many time…it’s time for you to stop and start taking your work seriously.”  Ji scold TOP for slacking off while his eyes were still on the files he doing.

 

 

“Yea yea…I know already…”

 

 

The door suddenly slammed open which made both Ji and Top looked at the person who came in.  As soon as Ji saw her, his face lighten up and turn into a boyish smile, he then quickly got up and ran for a hug.

 

 

“Mine Ssantokki!” Ji ran toward her with open arms.

 

 

“Yah yah don’t Ssantoki me Ji! Seriously how many times do I have to tell you! Stop sending your lame bodyguard to tag along with me!...or else I’m going to have to chop their legs off!!” Dara stop Ji from hugging her and threaten Ji to stop what he was doing.

 

 

Ji bodyguards gulped hard hearing her words as they all dare not to enter inside the room or even go near her.

 

 

“Wow…scary…” Seunghyung spoke which draw Dara’s attention at him with a deadly stare. She then walks toward him which made him stud in fright. Dara grab him by his collar and caught both Ji and Seunghyun in surprise by her sudden action.

 

 

“And YOU! How dare you call Bommie UGLY!!”

 

 

“WHAT!? She’s the one who called me ugly first!” Seunghyun protest from Dara raft.

 

 

“So what! You’re supposed to me a gentleman!”

 

 

“I am OK! Not toward her…”

 

 

“Don’t you ever dare call her ugly or else your dead!” Dara harshly let go of Seunghyun collar and was about to walk out but before she did she turn to Ji. “And by the way Ji, if you ever sent your bodyguard to follow me again…you could spend your summer alone in your summer house!”

 

 

“But but…I..ju-ust…don’t want you to get hurt baby girl and where are you going!?”

 

 

“I’M GOING HOME!!”

 

 

“WAIT…I’ll tell one of my me-.” Before Ji could even finish Dara threw him a dangerous look while Ji gulped in fright. He had face life and death and had seen and spill blood before but seeing his baby girl this angry frightens the hell out of him. Of course the only one person that he is most of afraid of is no other than his Dara.

 

 

“Well at less let me send you home Dara.” Ji protest not wanting her to go home alone.

 

 

“No thanks Ji!” Dara angrily walked away in front of an elevator and when it opens she went in not looking back.

 

 

As soon as Dara was out of sight, Ji walk up to his men and slowly whisper to them. “Follow her and make sure she gets home safely…and try to keep your distance.”  Ji became serious and urgent not wanting his men to leave her side when he’s not with her since, she’s the most important person in his life and he can’t risk her being in danger because of him…that’s why he always had his men tagging along with her because it’s the only way to protect her when he’s not around.  

 

 

“Aish that stupid piggy…it was her fault for calling me ugly…pff I didn’t know that Dara had this explosive side of her too…but I guess it’s better than meeting that piggy’s Bominator…”

 

 

“Do you think Dara will find out that I send guards to follow her again…I hope not….” Ji wonders.

 

 

Well may be…she’s not that dumb Ji.”

 

 

“Tisk tisk….if she did…then she won’t go with me to my summer house…” Ji pout like a kid that was about to cry.

 

 

“Summer house huh….that sounds nice….”

 

 

“Pish…who said you were invited…it’s only for me and my little Ssantoki.”

 

 

“Tish…you will be the only one going alone if she finds out.”

 

 

“No she won’t I’ll make sure of that…but first I must finsh this pill of work so that I can go see my Ssantoki.” Ji quickly went to his desk and started to work like crazy.

 

 

“Oh please…” Seunghyung look away in annoyed by his crazy in love manic friend.

 

 


 

Sorry but Jae won’t be appearing in soon….

So please be patience for a few more chapters! >.<