Confession

Hallelujah

 

 
 
Bom dash out of her room and went on her way to the location where Ji had told her to go. She stop in front of a hotel where Ji had told her where Seunghyun had fainted. She quickly ran up stairs to room 106 since it takes too long to wait for an elevator to come. Bom got there in front of the door breathlessly over due to all the stairs she had to went through.
 
 
“Ji! Ji!, open the door I’m here!” Bom bam on the door but no answer, she then grab the doorknob but to her surprise it wasn’t lock. 
 
 
The room was dark inside and Bom can’t see anything, she walk in quietly calling for Seunghyun and Jiyong but no answer until a candle light up on a small dining table, with red petals  roses on it and on the floor scatter around the table. She approach the table with her face all confuse wondering if Ji gave her the wrong room number but without her noticing Top was behind her with his hand in his pocket, dress in a simple formal clothing. He soon smile when Bom turn around and saw him but she just gave him a questionable and confuses look on her faces.
 
 
“Seunghyun? aren't you supposed to be like in pain or dying?!” 
 
 
“I am Bom, my heart was in pain and was going to die because of you.” Top walk closer to her and playfully hit his chest as if his heart ache. 
 
 
“What?” 
 
 
He chuckles seeing Bom bewildered face. “When are you going to stop being so clueless Bommie yah?.” 
 
 
“I don’t know what are you talking about?” Bom blush a bit but trying to act clueless but she still can’t deny the tingling feeling inside her. 
 
 
Top sigh in frustration. “You woman, are you really going to make things difficult for me? Fine, I like you not as a close friend but...as a woman. I LOVE YOU BOM!” His heart starts to beat fast when he had finally said those 3 simple words to her, which It had taken him a lot of guts to say it. 
 
 
“Come on Seunghyun just pretend that I am Bom and say it out loud!!”  Ji yelled
 
 
“I-I...lo...Grrrr! I can’t I just can’t Ji!” Top ruffled his hair in frustration. It has been his 64 times temp to say those words.
 
 
“Its ONLY 3 SIMPLE WORDS AND YOU CAN’T EVEN SAY, I LOVE YOU!”
 
 
“Well its easy for you to say, I’m not a use to be playboy here, who brings his wherever he goes!” 
 
 
“YAH! That was before I meet Dara just to let you know and you do not know how hard was it to make her mine!” Ji shouted.
 
 
“Boss weren’t you in the same situation as Top when you wanted to confess your truth feeling for Miss Dara?” Mir spoke out of the blue.
 
 
Ji became speechless but then turn to Mir and point his finger at him. “Mir, you better shut your mouth before I shut them for you and this was you and Joon fault, if only you watch her better I wouldn’t have to go through this!” He shouted even more and turn back at Top. “And you better get this over with before I get even more piss off.” 
 
 
“Grr...fine....I...I...lo..ve....you...” Top scratch his head awkwardly while Ji across his arms and tap his feet on the group impatiently. 
 
 
“Again, say it again.” Ji demanded. 
 
 
“I LOVE YOU!” 
  
 
Their moment had been stop when a man knock on the door and opens it. “Sir, your food is ready.” He said irritatedly as he enter the door with a man behind him carrying trays of foods.  
 
 
“Ji is that you?!” Bom said surprisingly seeing the man who came in. Ji was wearing a corn mascotte with a ribbon tie around it with an annoyed expression on his face. “Pahahaha! I would never imagine in a million years that you would dress up like this?!” Bom cracked up with her hand to her stomach from too much laughing while Ji’s man came in and set foods on the table and left. 
 
 
“Laugh all you want and you, you made me a deal.” Ji spoke irritatedly in annoyed.
 
 
Top’s chuckles trying to contain his laughter. “Your award will be outside waiting for you.” Ji stomp his feet as he walk out of the room leaving the two alone in the dark room once again.   
 
 
“Don’t tell me you blackmail Ji to dress like that? Pahaha its just too funny.” Bom still laughing her heart out from Ji’s funny dress up. 
 
 
Top only gaze at her full of loving and caring. “I would like to see your smile more often...especially when you're with me. I would really liked to be the only one who could make that bright smile on your face, I would definitely liked if you were beside me and would definitely like it more if your feels are the same as mines.”
 
 
Bom was left speechless and her heart was fluttering so much while her tummy was having too many butterflies trying to fly out due to Top’s sweet confession. She blush hard as a tomato until a trail lights, light up forming a circle which then a spot light turn on in the middle and a soft mellow music was also soon on turn on making the mood sweet and romantic.     
 
 
“Shall, we?” Top smile and held out his hand. She slowly placed her hand on his as both walk in the middle of the circle. Top as always being a gentleman bow  before he takes her hand to dances. Bom chuckles at his cuteness before he then went to hold her hand and pull her waist close. Both soon to start dances in slow motion to the sweet music, mimicing each other movment.  
 
 
“Since when did you start...liking me?” Bom blush and spoke softly while she look down in embarrassment.   
      
 
Top chuckle at her cute question. “Hummm...since our first dance and our first kiss?” Top answer back thoughtfully. “By the way you, haven’t answer me yet?” Top stop dancing and look at her hoping that he would get an answer, an answer that we wanted.   
 
 
Bom saw determinant fill with sincerity look in his eyes. “Yes...I would liked to be the one to do the same to you as will...” Bom gave him a warm smile and quickly gave him a hug while her heart was beating rapily that even Top could feel her fast heartbeat that only beat for him. 
 
 
Top smile brightly and soon broke the hug. “Since we already have our second dances, We still need our second kiss.” He spoke with a smirk but before Bom could utter a word Top quickly cup her face and pull her close for a deep and passionate kiss.
 
 
**FLASHBACK END**  
 
 
JI POV
 
OH GOD! why did she had to remind me of that...Damn that Top, he’s going to pay onces I get back to Seoul! “I don’t even want to talk about it...” I told her. 
 
 
“Eh?” 
    
 
“NOONA!” Junho shouted as he ran through the front gate and quickly launch himself to hug Dara. 
 
 
“Oh Junho your back.” 
 
 
Junho nod his head happy but then look up to meet my eyes.“But why is the strange Ahjusshi still here?” Junho pointed his fingers at me while I just give him a snarl look. 
 
 
“Don’t worry Junho strange Ahjusshi is going to be staying here for a while as well.” Dara smile and pat him on the head.  
 
 
“No, I don’t want him too. You go away.” Junho try to shoo me away but seriously who does this little runt think he is, trying to steal MINE Dara away. 
 
  
“Junho ah don’t be stubborn, strange Ahjusshi here is a nice strange Ahjusshi ok? Now lets go inside.” Dara took Junho’s hand and went inside completely ignoring me and leaving me alone. 
 
 
“WHAT THE HELL!! HOW MANY TIMES DOES SHE HAD TO CALL ME THAT!! I’M HER BOYFRIEND FOR PEAKS SAKES!!” I scream inside my mind in anger. 
 
 
“Oh right Ji I almost forgot about you. Come inside its you might catch a cold.” Dara soon later turn to me and spoke but after that she left which had leave me in completely dumbfounded. Grr..why are you doing this to me Dara over this little kid!! Oh GOD this is going to be another long horrible day. I walk in hopelessly exhausted.
 
 
***** 
 
    
In an old abandon factory, Changmin was tie up onto a chair but his appearance was bad, he was beat up badly that you could see his blood spill all over his clothes. He was groaning in pain and exhaustively tired and was breathing rapidly with every breath he could. There were about 2 men in black watching him while 6 other mens were playing cards near a small fire. The 2 men soon approach Changmin and splash him with cold water to wake him up. 
 
 
Changmin look infront of him where there boss was sitting at but he couldn't see his face since he was hiding in the shadows. “What do you want, no matter how many times you beat me. I will never tell you bastards anything.” 
 
 
The boss smirks and quickly kick him on the chest, Changmin fell down still tie to the chair groaning more in pain. Every men soon starts to gather around Changmin. 
 
 
“Sir, its been almost 2 weeks already and the results is still the same, he won’t spill out anything.” One of the men spoke to his boss in the shadow.  
 
 
He then walk to the light revealing his face while his men quickly pull Changmin back up but onces he finally lift his head to take a good look at their boss he was in shock of who he is. 
 
 
“Y-you...how...how could you, Jay!” Changmin shouted. 
 
 
Jay sigh in disappointment. “I never really thought that things would turn out like this no matter how many chances I gave you to spill some information about  CSI and the MIT police department but your answer is still the same.” 
 
 
“How could you do this!! Youngbae Trusted you!! You were his left right hand man, HOW COULD YOU BETRAY US LIKE THIS!!”   
 
 
“Betray? Uhummm...” He crosses his arm and think. “I was never in your guys side to begin with.” He lend to whisper in his ears and smirk. “Does that answer satisfy you?” Jay walks away and whisper to one of his men ear. “Make sure that he won’t be able to walk again.” 
 
 
“JAYYYYYYYYY!!!” Changmin yelled as Jay walked out of the factory with a smirk plaster on his face.  
 
         
*****
 
 
Deporting to Seoul in 10 minutes, Please enter to the left. 
 
 
“Dara, dear please do come back and pay a visit again but with Sanghyun this time, I really want to see how big he had grown.” Halmanee hold on to her hand tightly. 
 
 
“Yeh Hanmalnee I will surely bring him next time.” 
 
 
“And Mr. Kwon take good care of my little Dara, she may not be my real daughter but she was like one to me, so please do take really good care of her.” Halmanee turn to Ji.   
 
 
“ I will Halmanee, you can rest assure.” Ji answer back with a smile. 
 
 
“Aigoo, Junho ah when I’m gone be sure to take care of Halmanee, arasoyeo?” Dara kneel down to Junho’s level and pat him on the head while Junho was pouting with a sad expression.
 
 
“Noona do you really have to go?” Junho pout.
 
 
“I’m sorry Junho because Noona’s home is not here.” Halmenee told Junho.
 
 
“But why is that aujsshi going with you too? Why is he taking you away from Junho?” Junho pouting even more, he was about to cry.  
 
 
Dara quickly gave Junho a hug to cheer him up. “Junho, don’t cry I promise to come back and visit again OK? and that aujsshi is not taking me away, that aujsshi is actually Noona’s lover.” Dara told Junho. Junho quickly wipe his tears away.
 
 
“Then that aujsshiiss my rival?” Dara went blank while Ji just chuckle from Junho’s words. 
 
 
“Yea, you're right I’m your rival if you want to take your Noona away from me, You must grow big and strong first then you could come after me and take her, arasoyeo?” Ji spoke while Dara look at him in bewildered. 
 
 
Junho sniff up all of his tears and held out his pinky. “You promise.”  He spoke determinedly.  
 
 
“Of course.” Ji pinky promise to Junho and ruffled his hair. 
    
 
“Now hurry you guys the plain will leave.” Halmanee spoke.
 
 
Ji and Dara gave her one last bow before walking away but before Ji was about to walk away, Halmanee quickly grab on to Ji sleeves without Dara knowing. 
 
 
Ji turn around to look at her. “Mr. Kwon, please take this...” She hand him a small red box while Ji only look at her in more confuses until she then spoke again. “This was given to me from Dara’s mother before she pass away. She told me to give it to the man who will be looking after her for the rest of his life and you Mr. Kwon I believe is that person. Now go Dara must be waiting for you.” Halmanee quickly gesture Ji to leave while he smile and bow again and walk away but before he was about to enter, he opens the small red box, his smiles grew bigger and he turn back to take a last look at halmanee and junho before entering in.     
 
 
As he enter he settle down beside Dara with still that bright smile on his face.
 
 
“What took you so long Ji?” Dara asked while Ji look at her and smile.
 
 
“You know...lets do come back and visit again...with Sanghyun, you and me.”   
 
 
“Eh? I thought that you would ever want to come back over all things Junho had put you through?” 
 
 
“Yea...but I miss the little brat already, his little annoying bratty ways to take your attention away from me and his bratty attitude in which I still find it cute but manly in a way.” Ji smile over all the things Junho did to him, taking away Dara away from him whenever he approach her or when Ji was about to do something sweet to Dara, Junho would always appear and break the moment and whine about everything Ji was doing.   
 
 
“I don’t understand why did you told Junho lies?” Dara tilted her head in curiosity as she look at Ji.  
 
 
“A boy like him needs a little push, if you push him, he’ll have a reason to move forward strongly and will be able to protect those around him. Thats why I did it.” 
 
 
“So you actually did care for Junho, even though he had put you through hell.” Dara look away with a smile.
 
 
Both became silences for a moment until Ji spoke. “Dara...”
 
 
“hummm?” Dara look at him. 
 
 
Ji’s smile soon to fade away and replace by a calm and determined look. He turn to her look deeply into her eyes. “Lets get married...”