Trouble

Hallelujah

 

 

 

Dara enjoying her morning walk but strangely she felt like she was being follow by someone or somebody…she turns around quickly but saw no one, only people passing by. She frown and turns away but the moment she looks away she ran quickly as fast as she can. She slightly turns around look back while running and she was right she was being follow! She doesn’t know who he and from the looks of it, he look really scary and creepy which frighten the Hell out of her.

 

she ran everywhere away from guy chasing after her but she doesn’t know where else to run to and the guy is right behind her, she starts to panic until someone’s hand grab her arm and pull her to the corner. She looks up to see who it was but the man put his index finger on his mouth, telling her to be quite. He soon let go of her when the man that was chasing her ran pass them.

 

  

“Are you Okay Miss?” The man spoke worriedly while facing her.

 

 

“Yea, Thank you for saving me back there.”

 

 

“Your Welcome, I’m Jae Joong, Kim Jae Joong  and do you know why you were being chasing ?” Jae asked.

 

 

“Nope, while earlier I felt like I was being follow and the next thing I know I was being chase, I’m Sandara Park by the way.” Dara answer with a smile as Jae can help to daze at her, he was enchanted by her smile and her beauty up close.

 

 

Jae smile back while he lend close to her. “I think I know why you were being chase.” He whispers to her.

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

“Your just too beautiful woman.”

 

 

“Saying that does that mean you save me was because I’m pretty?” Dara her eyebrow at him.

 

 

“Maybe.” Jae said teasingly with a smirk.

 

 

“Pishh…anyway thank you again and I’ll be going then.” Dara was about to walk away but Jae quickly went to block her path.

 

 

“Hey, I was just kidding. Who would want a girl like you being chase by a bad person Dara and as your savor let me walk you back just to make sure you’re ok. ” Jae offer with a playful smile.

 

 

Jae walks alongside her while he keeps on staring at her in amaze. He still can’t believe that the goddess he saw a day ago is right infront of him. He look at her from top to bottom admiring every inch of her perfect body, her beautiful flawless face and her lustful pink lips that he can’t felt but wonder how it taste like...  

 

 

“It’s not nice to stare you know, if you have something to say just say it.” Dara look at Jae in annoy.

 

 

“I’m sorry, it’s just that I think there’s something wrong with my eyes, I can’t seem to take them off of you.”

 

 

“Then why won’t you go see a doctor?” She playfully joked.

 

 

Jae chuckles. “This women is really something, she so playful.” Jae thought but usually whenever he said that to a women they would immediately fall for it but she was different very different.

 

 

“I don’t think meeting a doctor will help me, maybe you can…” Jae playfully grins.

 

 

  “Yah!”

 

 

“Yah? Shouldn’t you be calling me oppa?”

 

 

 “Pish, why would I call you that? and beside I’m older than you think.”

 

 

“Really, than I should calling you ajumma?” Jae tease.

 

 

“Yah, I’m not that old! I’m only 24!!” Dara yelled loudly.

 

 

Jae laughs out loud while his hand went on his stomach from too much laughing. “We’re only one year apart I don’t think we need to be too formal with each other Dara.”

 

 

“I think there should be a NOONA in there.” Dara stated annoyingly.

 

 

“Dara noona?...I don’t like the sound of it maybe…lovey sweet Dara will sound much better.”

 

 

Dara chuckles at Jae. “Lovey, Sweet? Aigoo my new dongsae is really something.” She smiles and pats him on the shoulder.

 

 

“Dongsae…I don’t like that term maybe Oppa?” He pouted cutely like puppy.

 

  

Dara chuckles, she can help but found it cute. “I’m sorry but I can’t use that term to no one expect boyfriend.” She emphasis the word BOYFRIEND making it clear that she taken.

 

 

“ Ah…taken now huh.” Jae spoke not so surprise. Of course a beautiful girl like her should be taken already he would have been more surprise if she were to say she doesn’t have a boyfriend yet.

 

 

“Yep, now you can stop it with the flirts.”

 

 

“Will it’s not like your married or anything, so I still have slightly a chances with you Dara.” Jae spoke with a grin.  

 

 

“ I don’t think that will never happen, anyways where here and thank you for walking me back.”

 

 

Jae looks around places and saw the front house, His face was blank, he was expecting her to live in a place like heaven but… “You live here?” 

 

 

“Why? Lose your interest already?” Dara playfully said.

 

 

Jae turns to Dara with a smile and lend closer to her. “Nope not at all. I’ll seeing you around beautiful.”

 

Both said there farewell, Jae waiting until Dara walks inside her nanny’s house before walking off, he can’t help but smile brightly while an unknown warm feeling starts to grow inside of him.

 

 

*****

 

 

“I’m sorry SIR, I lose her!” The man who was following Dara spoke on the phone.

 

 

“WHAT!” His boss exclaimed from the other line.

 

 

“Please forgive me!”

 

 

“How did you ING lose sight of the person you’re supposed to catch!? You better found her quick or else I’ll find YOU!!” His boss shouted angrily through the phone.

 

 

“Y-yes Sir!”

 

 

*****

 

 

Dara was about to enter inside the house when her nanny came out and walk toward her.

 

 

“Dara ah, theirs a strange man here saying that he’s looking for you.”

 

 

“Eh? Strange man looking for me?” Dara tilt her head to the side in confusion. 

 

 

Junho ran out and toward her and hug her legs. “Noona that man say that he’s your man! Is it true!” Junho yelled.

 

 

“M-my man!? No it can’t be...him!” Dara said to herself in panic hearing that the man inside is her MAN! and the only person who is her man is no other than…!

 

 

The person came out of the house; he stood there with his arms crosses while he his eyebrows at her in fury.  

 

 

“J-Ji…”Dara spoke as both made eye contact, she felt cold shiver through her back. “OH GOD! I’m so DEAD…” She thought herself in fright seeing the all might Dragon looking at her in so much rage.

 

 

Ji slowly makes his way toward her. She felt her heart start beating faster and faster every step he makes. “You have a lot of explaining to do baby girl.”  

 

 

“J-Ji…I-I…” Dara couldn’t utter any word out, she was still stun in fright and most of all think what will the Might Dragon do to her!?

 

 

“Dara dear, do you know each other?” Her nanny spoke as she just nods her head since no words seem to be wanting to come out.

 

 

“Noona! He just call you baby girl!” Junho turn around and face Ji and point his small index finger that him. “You Ajusshi you can’t call my noona that! She mine and promise to married me!”

 

 

“M-Married…?” Ji look at Junho in shock. He then dart his eyes at Dara while she just innocently flakily smile.

 

 

“Yes married to ME!  And if you’re here to take to take her away I wouldn’t let you! She is going to stay right here with me!!” Junho exclaimed while he point at himself making it clear that Dara belong to him.

 

 

“What you say you little runt, she mine not yours!” Ji childishly point at himself as will.

 

 

“ She’s mine! And Junho ‘s wife!” Junho yelled.

 

 

“YAH, she’s not your wife!” Ji yelled back.

 

 

“YESSS she is, I promise to married her and noona did too!”

 

 

“NO she didn’t not!”

 

 

“YES SHE DID!!”

 

 

“NO SHE DIDN”T!!”

 

 

Dara just stood there for the last few minutes listening to Ji’s childish bricking with Junho. “Aigoo is he really 26 or his age doesn’t have 2 in there and he’s exactly 6? And don’t tell me he’s jealous over a 6 year old…”  

 

 

“Omo, Junho ah isn’t it time for you to go to school?” Dara’s nanny rush inside to grab Junho backpack.

 

 

“Halmonee I’m not going to school this strange ajusshi is going to take noona away.” Junho pouted and pointed his little finger that Ji again.

 

 

Dara got down on her knee and pat him on the head.“Junho ah listen to halmonee and go to school okay and I promise won’t let the strange ajusshi take me away, I’ll stay right here until you come back okay Junho.”

 

 

“S-Strange AJUSSHII?!!!” Ji boil with anger as smokes starts to come out of his ear. His baby girl is calling her a STRANGE AJUSHHI! “OH~ Dara YOU ARE SO DEAD! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!” He screams inside his mind like crazy.

 

 

“Okay Junho will go to school because noona promise to stay here.” Junho smile brightly and gave Dara a kiss on the cheek before he went to his halmonee side.

 

 

“H-he did not just KISS HER!! THAT’S LITTLE RUNT DID NOT JUST KISS MY DARA!!” Ji flare with anger inside his mind. He clinches his jaw tightly due to jealousy, Junho may just a kid but he somewhat felt threaten toward him.

 

 

“Dara dear I’ll send Junho to school while you take this young man inside ok.”

 

 

“H-halmonee…” Dara look at her nanny with pleading eyes, not wanting to be alone with the angry Dragon.

 

 

Ji dash to Dara side and hold her waist. “Thank you Halmonee. We really do need a quit places to talk.” He bows and dart his eyes back at Dara in furious, she quickly looks away, avoiding Ji’s scary eye contact.

 

 

After halmanee and Junho left, Ji quickly grab Dara by her wrist and drag her inside the house and into one of the room. He pounds her against wall while his arms trap her in between. 

 

 

“J-Ji what a-are you doing?” Dara stuttering while she felt her back shiver in fright.

 

 

“I’m going to punish my little girlfriend for running away from me and for cheating behind my back.” Ji huskily said in her ears as his hot warm breath made her shiver even more.

 

 

“I wasn’t running-” A lips crash on to hers before she could finished her line. Ji hungrily kiss her on her lips she soon later respond back with equal hunger as both engaged into a heating battle, both tongue clashes one other fighting for dominate but as always Ji won.

 

 

Ji slowly went down nibbling on her jaw line before and on her neck, a soft moan escape from sending him harden. Ji’s hands went on her thighs, lifting it up to his torso as he push his hard on against her core. Dara bit her lower lips to prevent any loud moan while she loop her arms around his neck.

 

 

God how he misses this feeling, the way she makes his heart pounds, her beautiful sweet kisses and how she was able to make him go wild over her.

 

 

“You been a bad girl Dara, making me worry like that.” Ji hands went under her loose shirt that barely cover her shoulders, feeling her smooth hot skin, his hand continue going up and cupped her round , massaging it and making her moan even more. 

 

 

“Ji I-” Dara spoke but was later cut off again when his lips crash on to hers. She can’t help but to only moan between there kisses.       

 

 

“Ji…uh..we can’t…” Dara managed to speak out between their heating kisses.

 

 

“Nope, you must be punished baby girl.” Ji hoarsely said while he bit and nibble on her neck, he soon starts hard on her sensitive spot making her moan so seductively, turning him on even more as he slightly rub it against her cord. Dara soon felt this wetness coming out of her and her heat soon rises to match with his. Dara pull on his hair ruffling it as she pull him closer not wanting him to stop giving her sweet pleasure but inside her mind she know that she shouldn’t be doing this but her body seem to have a minds of its own.

 

 

Ji smirk the way he’s giving her so much pleasure, his hand slowly went up to her pants but when he was just about to pull it down…

 

 

“Dara dear I’m back!” Dara’s nanny voice called out from outside.

 

 

“!” 

 


 

Sorry this update was suppose to happen weeks ago but since school started for me and I had no choice but to postpone this update…

So Sorry but the good thing is that I had a free period and I could use that time to write ^^

Well…only if I don’t have anything to do…

Thankyou for waiting and byebye!