First Dance

Hallelujah

 

 

 

Ji and Top were dress already as they waited for both Dara and Bom to come down the stairs. Ji was wearing black tuxedo with a black bow tie, his hair was not spike up but was let down like bangs covering parts of his forehead and wearing a dark mask that look like a dragon, while Top also wears a dark tuxedo but instead of a bowtie he wears a black tie instead, his hair was spike up to the sides and wearing a golden mask with pattern design on it but half of it seems to be consume with black patterns.

 

 

While waiting on the bottom floor Ji look at his watch and Seunghyun’s arms was across as he taps his fingers impatiently on his arms. Many girls tried to flirt and ask them to dance with them but they immediately refuse all of them.

 

 

“Seriously what’s taking those two so long?!” Top was getting irritated by the moment.

 

 

“Why are you getting all work up for? Are you that egger to see how beautiful Bom look like?” Ji tease Top.

 

 

“N-NO…I…I just don’t want them to waste my time waiting.”

 

 

“Well no one did ask you to wait…and if your so tired of waiting then why not give your first dance to those girls that had ask you too.”

 

 

Seunghyun became speechless at Ji’s words, this is not like himself, usually he would dance with anyone and doesn’t care who he gave his first dance too but…it seem this time it was different.

 

 

“S-Shut up Ji! Girr…I’m gunna go and check.” Top blush and was about to walk up the stairs until the door suddenly opens.

 

 

Everyone’s attention was draw toward the two beautiful angles that was coming down the stair way. Top’s jaw drop while Ji made a big boyish smile that you’ve ever see. Dara look at Ji and smile angelically at him that made all the men melted, she was wearing a light pink ball gown cocktail dress reviling parts of her milky white thighs in the front while the back of the dress was long and was wearing a pink mask with golden pattern on it that matches her dress. Bom on the other hand was wearing a light blue long dress with beautiful design pattern on it and was also wearing a blue mask that matches her dress with silver patterns. She looks at Top but can’t help but to chuckle at his reaction when he saw her while her heart starts to flutter with excitement.

 

 

As they got down the stairs Ji and Top quickly made their way to the Dara and Bom before someone dare claim them already. Ji went to approach Dara and bow like a gentleman; he turns around and sticks his arms out like a V while Dara gladly went to hold on to his arms as they both walk away to the dance floor.

 

 

*****

 

 

Bom POV

 

“May I have your first dance, Miss Beautiful?”  A voice spoke while I look at the person in front of me, he may be wearing a mask but I knew right way that it was Seunghyun but…did he just call me Miss Beautiful? Is he Drunk or WHAT!?

 

 

“Well what if I said No.” I answer but I do have to admit that he does looks very attractive and captivating today.

 

 

“If that was the case then I’ll have no choices but to take it by forces.” I don’t’ know why but the moment he say that I felt cold shiver through my back while my heart starts to act up again. God WHY is my heart is like this again everytime when I’m with this alien!?

 

 

“A real gentleman wouldn’t force a lady at all.” I spoke back sarcastically.

 

 

He smirks and leans forward to whisper in my ears. “True, but a gentleman never take no for an answer when he found someone who attract him.” He grab my hand and pull me to the dance floor, his right hand went on my waist pulling it close to his body while his other hand was holding on mines.    

 

 

Did he just say someone who attracts him!? Omo, what is happing to me!? My heart starts to pound crazily while my face flutters red because he said I attract him but why does it makes me all happy inside!!?

 

 

We were dancing slow motion while he whispers huskily in my ear. “You look beautiful Bom.” OH MY GOD!! I think my heart is going to explode any moment now! And what’s with him and his sudden change!? First he was an annoyed jerk that I would love to destroy but now he’s acting all sweet and stuff!!?KAYAYAYAYAAA!!! I think I’m Going CRAZY HERE!

 

 

“Y-yah, Stop it with your cheesiness it’s creeping me out!”

 

 

“What cheesiness? All I did was said that you look beautiful…and would you mind if I said you look absolutely gorgeous today.”

 

 

“What’s wrong with you!? And that’s exactly what I’m talking about.” I said as my eyes meet with his, his eyes show gentleness and caring the way he motivate my body to move with his, he gentle push my body against his while his ily eyes look deeply into mines as if trying to tell me something. OH God I think I’m going to have a heart attack if he keeps on looking at me like that!!

 

 

 I felt my face flutter red as I quickly push him off. “I need to going to the restroom!”

 

 

*****

 

 

Dara POV

 

Ji took me to the dance floor, he then turn to face me and bow again. I giggle at his act, he soon position himself to dance, his hand gently went on my waist pulling it toward him while I put my hand on his shoulder, our other hand clasp together as we starts to dance in slow motion.

 

 

“Your beautiful Dara, you look so stunning today.”Ji hoarsely said.

 

 

“Well I can say the same goes with you.”

 

 

“Of course I can’t let any of those guys swoon you over by their charm.”

 

 

“Now that you mention it, there are a lot of pleasant men here. Like that one with a white rose on his chest.” I .

 

 

“Yah, Dara~” Ji pout.

 

 

 “Oh and the one over there too, he looks pretty cute…hummm…should I dance with him next?” I ignore Ji who was flaring up with jealously and continue teasing him.

 

 

“Yah!” Ji yelled and pouted angrily. But he look so cute~ seeing him jealous like this kekeke makes me want to cuddle him and pinch his cheeks!  

 

 

I chuckle at Ji who was pout like a 5 year. “Aigoo, I was just kidding baby boy.” I slowly went to take off his mask and place a kiss on his lips. “No men could compare to you, my Jongie.” I whisper sweetly to him.

 

 

Ji smile brightly and pull me for a tight embraces. “Don’t ever do that again, I don’t want you to look at any other men beside me.”

 

 

“Araseo, my cute Jongie.” I smile and pat him on the head.

 

 

“Will you let me see your pretty face?” He asked while facing me.

 

 

“Nope.”

 

 

“Yah~ why not?” He pouts cutely. Aigoo why does he always have to do that cute pout of his!?

 

 

“Because I don’t want to be in the center of attention.” I bit the bottom of my lips showing my annoying look. You see I don’t really like having people stare at me or having a lot of attention everywhere I go, it’s a bit annoying if you were to think about it…especially if your a famous person’s girlfriend.  

 

 

“Even if you have your mask on, you still going to attract a lot of people.” He said huskily in my ears.

 

 

Ji stop dancing, his hand went onto my cheeks as he lean forward to kiss me, he soon slowly move his hand up taking off my mask and drop it on the ground while still lock in our kisses. He pulls me closer so that our body touches against one another, his hand went on cheeks again to deepen our kisses, we both kisses each other over and over again not getting tired of it but soon part when air was needed. I gasp when Ji suddenly left me up and spun me around a couple time before letting me down.

 

 

He then places a light kiss on my lips. “I love you Dara and forever I Will.”

 

 

“I love you too Ji.” I answer back. He knew fails to make my heart flutter so Much!

 

 

While enjoying our moment together one of the workers came and approaches us. We stop what we were doing while he bow a 90 degree before whispering something in Ji’s ear. Ji nod and said something back which I didn’t know. When the man left I think I just saw Ji frown a bit and made me worry on his sudden change. He soon turn back at me with a smile, he grab my hand and pull me away from the dance floor.

 

 

“I’ll be right baby girl…wait for me.” Ji whisper in my ears while I just nod and smile. He walks away following the man from before to another room.            

 

 

*****

 

 

BOM POV

 

I quickly dash inside the bathroom because I don’t Seunghyun to see my fluttering face. I was in front of the sink while I breathe in and out trying to calm down my beating heart. I took off my mask and splash water on my face to wake me up from dazing about that Alien action a while ago. I don’t know why he suddenly acts like this to ME?! It’s kinda CREEPING ME OUT!! But it somehow makes my heart beat over due to his sweetness…Aigoo isn’t just me or I’m I going insane HERE!?

 

 

I soon walk out of the bathroom and make my way back but when I got there I didn’t see the Alien no more…so I walk to a dining table to get myself a drink until someone tap me on my shoulder. I turn around to see who it was but he was wearing a mask.

 

 

“Excuses me pretty Lady, would you mind dancing with me?” A guy asked me but something about his eyes that frighten me a bit while his face was hiding behind a dark mask making me even more scared.

 

 

“Umm…sorry but I…” I tried to refuse but he suddenly grabs my waist harshly and pulls me back to the dance floor.

 

 

“Oh, come on…A lady like you shouldn’t reject a guy like me.” He said with a smirk but the way he’s holding on to me makes me very uncomfortable. After a few minute of dancing his hand that was on my waist went down on to my ! I gasp at his action and IN push him the HELL away.

 

 

“Stop, I had enough!” I yelled at him for touch me inappropriately and was about to walk off.

 

 

“Oh no my sweetheart you’re not going anywhere.” He pull me right back at him and pin me on his body. I tried to struggle free but his grip was too tight. this How did I got myself dancing with a ED !!   

 

 

“Yah! Let go of me, you !! I’m not your ty for you to play with!” I shouted at him while I still tried to struggle from his grip.

 

 

“You may not be, but I’m going to make you one of them! So stop resisting you Wench!!” He tightens his grip as he moves his hand up trying to grab on to my BREST!

 

 

“I said STOP IT!” I cried out his grip was hurting me and I don’t like what he was doing to me at all but before I knew that I was helpless trying to get free, someone grab the guy by the collar and punch him hard on the face sending him to the ground while he crash onto the tables.

 

 

I turn my head to see who my savor was. “S-Seunghyun…” I was in shock to see him and in this much anger in his eyes.

 

 

“YOU ING BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HER!!”   

 

 


 

 

Aigoo...how was the chapter?....TT__TT *SAD*

Please do comment...it makes me happy and wantda update faster....