Hacked

Hallelujah

 

 

Bom was sitting across the dining table from the two, sending death glare at Ji, after seeing the two came down together with Ji carrying Dara down the stairs although the scene would 'awe' you but she was not please at all. While Dara on the other hand was looking down nervously and Ji looking boringly out of space, uninterested in what Bom was going to rant about. 

 


Ji let out a sign at the awkward sphere before breaking the silences. "Geezz Bom, how many times do I have to tell you? Dara was having one of her panic moment again so I just went to comfort her." 

 


"YEA RIGHT! You expected me to believe that!? And I know it was more than just comforted!" Bom explode; stunning the maids and butler Lee that just came in, setting up the table with foods.  

 


"Breakfast is served.” butler Lee spoke before leaving the dinner room.

 


"Enough of this already and so what if we did do what you have in mind it’s not like Seunghyun never tried it on you?" Ji bluntly stated out loud.

 


"Y-you--I-I..." Bom's eyes widen in shocked as she couldn't find a word to speak at Ji's boldly remarks. 

 


Ji scoff and roll his eyes at Bom, knowing from her reaction they probably did before turning his attention to Dara. "Eat Baby don't mind her and beside you must be hungry after all the activity we did."

 


"J-JI!!" Dara look at Ji in horror while Bom jaw drops open, unable to utter a word out at the two before her. 

 

 

*****

 

 

A white BMW was park in front of the Kwon company, the guards, employers, staff, and even members of the Kwon clan quickly line up in two straight line from the entrances and bow before their mighty boss as Ji came out of the front driver seat and hand over his keys to one of the valets before heading to the other side to open the door for Dara, wearing a black suit that matches with his pants, black leather shoes, a plain black t shirt under, a black thin glasses with no lens and his wave black hair was moist up neatly as usual. Dara on the other hand wearing some rip skinny jeans and a full on ed houndstooth trench coat and shoes with a pink scarf, covering Ji's marking with her beautiful brownish hair fall perfectly on her shoulders. The moment Dara set foot out the door she turn around and walk the opposite way from where Ji was going but before she was could leave his side Ji quickly grab her wrist, spinning her around to face him.    

 


"Waoh...where do you think you’re going?" Ji look at her dead in the eye as he raises one of his eyes brown at her. 

 


"Well I just texted CL telling her that I'm coming back to work of course. We have a fashion showcase coming up and I really need to catch up on the things I had missed." She answers.

 


"No way. I don't want you to leave my side and beside I know you’re still sore from last night." He frowns in concern while he tightens his hold on her, not wanting her to leave.

 


"I'm perfectly fine Ji." 

 


"No you’re not. I'm not letting you out my sigh." Ji stated firmly. 

 


"W-what?! Ji you know I have work, and CL is gonna go crazy! As part of the team and project director it’s my job to get this project through by this month and since I was in the hospital for the past few weeks our deadline is near." 

 


Ji shrugged his shoulder. "So. Just tell her you’re leaving for a vacation."

 


"NO! me, Bom and the rest of the team had been working on this project for months and your telling me to drop everything and leave for unexplainable reason, just because--"  

 


"You know last night isn't the only reason why I'm keeping you as my prisoner." He cut her off.

 


"I'm fine now aren't I...I didn't die..."Dara mumble the last word softy that didn't escape his ears. 


 

Ji crease his eyebrow together into a painful frown as he pursue his lips into a thin line upon remembering the night where he almost lost her, where he was a monster, a horrifying monster in front of her...and the moment she mention the 'D' word it brought a hard stabbing pain inside his chest. 


 

Dara lightly sign in guilt seeing the look on his faces, her expression soon soften as she went to cup Ji's weary face and lend her forehead on his. "I'm sorry Ji...I won't mention it again...I promise." She whisper softly to ease Ji's fearfulness and presses her lips on his for a short kiss. 


 

"So where’s my adorable, handsome, sweet and gentle Jongie went?" She pull away with a cheekily smile and snuggle her nose with his, making him chuckle in delight; bring him back from his agony.  


 

"I'm always handsome and adorable." He meekly stated as he peck her on the lips.


 

"Conceited." 


 

He laugh out loud, talking her hands that was cupping his face and kiss it before placing it on his chest as he pull her closer for a hug with his arms wrap around her waist. "But I'm only sweet and gentle when I'm with you."   


 

"Tish...well you weren't very gentle last night..." Dara scoff as she rolls her eyes, teasing him with his words.


 

"I'm sorry I soo promise to be extra gentle next time." He hoarsely whispers to her while a small smirk form on the corner of his lips. "And beside you know I didn't get to finish my breakfast this morning."


 

"Y-YAH!! KWON JIYONG!!" Dara turn beet red as she bit her bottom lips, reminding her of the scene repeated in her mind. 


 

Ji roar with laughter at his cute girlfriend at the moment before leaning down to peck her on her sweet lips again. "I love you Dara." He meekly smiled. 


 

"So does that mean I could go?" She smiled while her eyes sparkle brightly and her head tilted to the side like a puppy begging for a walk.


 

"NO."


 

"Ji~" She pouted and wiggling cutely in his embraces but his expression remained solid.


 

"How about this, Lee Joon and Mir can tag along to allow you to have a peace in mind neh?" Dara suggested, hoping he'll say 'Yes', since he of all people know for a fact that she hates having his men following her but since now she had good understand why he always had his men guard her 24/7, but still that doesn't mean she'll allow it from now on...today was only an exception since she really need to head to work before CL and Bom going to behead her.   


 

He his brown at her. "How about I triple that?" 


 

"YAH!"


 

*****

 


Dara POV

 

I was quickly put to work; with a blueprint in hand in the construction site, leading many of the staff to seat up the stage with the help of Ji's crazy dumb bodyguards while CL in the far corner bickering Woobin, her model to try on her latest fashion she made, Minzy and Minho are busy fixing the camera and other technology equipment and many more of the other staff scramble places to places getting the perpetration ready for the month but Bom on the other hand was supposed to help Kibum organize the VIP guests where they will be held and transfer the fashion clothes in the top floor to the back stage like she was supposed to but she was too busy tailing me everywhere I go, following me like a baby duck...will not much like a baby duck if you see the looks on her face...      


 

"What do you want Bom? Stop pestering me and go back to what you’re supposed to be doing." I sigh deeply, getting tired of my crazy best friend who won't stop bugging me...Seriously I don't even know how we became Bff in the first places... 

 


"Don't you try to hide it Dara...I can clear see right through you." Bom narrow her eyes at me.

 


"What are you talking about? I don't know what you’re implying at." I told not taking her eyes off the blue print in my hands, making sure everything is setup as plan before the end of this month due to my absent for the past few weeks I had to make a few changes to the blueprint because it original blueprint would take more time to build before the deadline and with Bommies pampering is not helping at all. 


 

"Yah don't go and try to deny it ok...I can clearly see all of those love marks on you, what’s the more reason to be wearing a scarf in the middle of summer!" Bom quickly grab my pink scarf that was wrapping around my neck, surprising me with her crazy antic... Wahhhh!!! She's such a mean bully I'm surely going to tell mommy CL about this!


 

"Yah! Bommie give it back!" I countlessly try to grab it back but being the experiences bully she was she tiptoe and raises high in the air with the help of her high heels enabling me to reach for it due to my small petty frame... I swear one day I'm going to kill my crazy best friend for always bullying me!


 

"No. Now lets me take a good look at it." She lend down to take a closer look at my neck while I quickly back away and my hand clasp on my neck hiding many of his marking... It’s all Ji's fault if only he less in his crazy love marking it would have been easy to hid them and not to mention he even remark more on my neck before I left as well!! The nerved of the guy. 


 

"NO. Now give it back!" 


 

"Dara, you do as I said or else I'll tell CL and Minzy about this morning...and you know them...they'll exploded with question and do you want that?" She grins as she spoke innocently but not soo innocent to my ears at the moment.


 

"YOU EVIL WITCH!!! Stop bullying me!" I whined, helplessly trying to snatch my scarf back.


 

Bom lend closer to look at my neck while I was too distract to jump and tip top to snatch my scarf back, exposing my neck to my dismay. "Wow...possessive he is huh it’s not like he’s giving you up so easily. “I pause at her remark and realizing Bom was inspecting the marking on my neck, my face burns red as I quickly withdraw away from her and cover my neck with my hands. 


 

"Bommie stop it and give back before I burn all your corn away!" I shouted threateningly at her. 


 

*****

 


Top sigh deeply on exhaustion...after finishing the new patch of files he had completed that was piled up high like a building on his desk. He leaned back on his chair, rest his head on the headboard and was about to close his tired eyes but a knocking was heard as the two twins; Youngdeuk and Youngdon enter his office with a bow before approaching him. 


 

"What now?" He asked a bit irritated


 

"Hyung, we found out that someone had tried to hack into our HQ system last night but lucky, they wasn't able to break the last code allow us to shut down our HQ system before they get their hands on whatever they wanted." Youngdeuk the first one to speak.


 

He let out another sigh in discomfort and massages his sore neck before facing him. "Did you found out who it was and what their after?"


 

"Sorry, we haven't yet found out who it was but whoever is this person, he seems to be aftering documents on Hellum7."


 

"But that not the only issue we had Hyung we seem to found that the government had been lurking around and investing with small gangs about the same type drug." Youngdon add.


 

Top crease his eyebrow together into a frown not liking what he’s hearing. "Tell Teddy hyung to double the guard inside and outside the HQ, we can't let them have their hands on Hellum7. While you find out who’s the hacker," He pointed at Youngdeuk before turning to his other brother. "And Youngdon go find me more information on why the government is getting involved in hellum7 and the person in charge."


 

"Yes Sir." 

 


"Have you told your leader about this?"


 

"No, we can't seem to get in contact with him this morning...that’s why Teddy hyung told us to inform you first." Youngdeuk answer.

 

 

*****

 


"Hey! There you are I thought you were about to back out." Minho pats Jae on his back the moment he walks inside. The place was an old abandon house with Minho's group of gang inside sitting on old small couch on the side while others standing to guard.  


 

"Tell me the truth Minho...the life of the great G Dragon isn't what all that you’re after?"


 

"Why would you say that?" He raises his eyebrow at him with a grin on the corner of his lips.


 

"Knowing you, killing both TOP and G Dragon doesn't really benefit you as much as you think. The Minho I know is a greedy bastard." 


 

"Your right...right... I wanted Hellum7 that the Kwons possess."


 

"Hellum7? I although that drug was along been destroy." Jae eye brow crease in bewilder. He heard of the drug before but he never actually seen it thought, all he knows about the drug is that it can cause a hectic in underground society for everyone in the black-market had always wanted that drug. 


 

"Of course the laboratory, files, the drugs itself...everything was destroy but expect one. You see after the success of created the drug by his father...GD made sure to destroy everything about Hellum7 leaving  no trace of it knowing the fact that the drug can attract gangs war and the government to interfere in order to get a hold on this drug."


 

"Even if he does have Hellum7 how does it befitted you? It will only draw attention from other gangs who wanted Hellum7 as will to come after you." 


 

"Tish tis...Hellum7 can be trade with a valuable price by the government." 


 

"The Government?" Jae shoots his head at Minho in confusion and shock.


 

"I can't exactly tell you who he is. He someone who has a lot of authority power in his hands and is willing to give anything for Hellum7 in order to control the whole government system itself." 


 

"One drug can't possibly to that much harm."


 

"Who’s said that it’s only going to be one? With Hellum7 in our possession were going to modify the drug but in order to do that we need the formula document he had keep hidden in his HQ in which my men did fail to hack into his systems." He sneers at his men who quickly stood frozen on her spot before turning back at Jae.


 

"Beside this drug isn't what your interest in....right?" He narrows his eyes at Jae with a quirkily smirk. "Unlike me you’re after the Dragon's head and...His woman...? So long as you follow my lead, we both will get what we wanted."