Betrayal

Hallelujah

 

Ji was sitting in his office in deep thought, staring at the small red box that Halmanee gave to him, he repeatedly tap his pen on the desk. 
 
 
Top was sitting on the couch and looking through the document in his hand. “Yah Ji, what do you think are we supposed to do with the SJ gang? it look likes they are trying to gain more power by sharing some shock holders with the Kim clan and the Kims seems to be gaining more powerful...” He spoke without taking an eye off the files.
 
 
“YAH Kwon Jiyong!” Top yelled at Ji when he got no response from him.
 
 
Still no respond, Ji was still in deep thoughts. Top decided to walk up to him and slam the files on his desk. Ji finally snap out and look up at him in annoy. “What, Hyung?”
 
 
“Yah, did you not heard anything thing I just said a few minutes ago?” Ji look at him blankly. Top sign deeply in disappointment. “Nevermind, anyways what's with you Ji? you don’t seem to be yourself lately?” 
 
 
Ji sigh and laid his head on his desk. “How things going between you and Bom?”
 
 
“Fine...why?, did something happen in Jeju? Got into a fight with Dara?” 
 
 
“No...”
 
 
“Than what is it?”
 
 
**FLASHBACK**
 
 
Ji POV
 
My smile soon to fade away and replace by a calm and determined look. I turn to her look deeply into her eyes. “Lets get married...”
 
 
Dara eyes widen in surprise and confusion at what I just said but was soon replaced by a light chuckle. “Yah, just because Junho told me to marry me someday, you don’t have to say that me to replaces Junho.”  
 
 
I frown at her, she thought I was only joking with her! “Dara, I’m being serious here, Lets get married.” I spoke back.
 
 
“Oh, but I already promise to marry Junho?” Dara tease me.
 
 
“YAH!”  
 
 
“I was only kidding Ji. Aigoo~ really?, my little Jongie is so cute.” She went to pinch my cheeks while I frown and look at her in annoy. Seriously, why does she think I’m joking with her, I’m being serious here! 
 
 
“Dara ah~~” I pouted and went to stop her from pinching me. “You don’t want to marry me?” I question her and my eyebrows on her. 
 
 
“Ofcoures I do Jongie but marriage is a big thing and I don’t to put pressure on you because of what Halmanee said, if you're not ready its ok, I can wait.” She smiles and peaks me on the lips then look away from me as I frown even more.    
 
 
“But...I am ready...” I mumble to myself...  
 
 
**FLASHBACKEND**
 
 
“Are you really serious about it Ji?” Top question in concern.  
 
 
Ji sigh. “I really did meant it Hyung, but she thought that I was only joking...” 
 
 
“But its a good thing though.” Ji his eyebrow at Top with a Why is it so? look.
 
 
“Face it Ji, you haven’t yet told Dara who you really are and who knows what will happen if she knows or find out about you when you're both married.”  
 
 
“But its not like I’m planing on keeping the truth from her forever...” Ji spoke with a heavy heart, just thinking about, he doesn’t know how will Dara reacted if he did. Will she able to except the real him or will she run away from a dangerous thug like him.
 
 
Top pat him on the back. “Lighten up a bit Ji, come on lets go, I told Bom to meet up with us at 4 and by the way have you heard anything from Jay lately?” 
 
 
“Jay?” Ji sat up and look at Top blankly.
 
 
*****
 
 
Bae and his team was having a meeting about the new drug lord that happen to be found in Gangdong, spreading illegal drugs with the other gangs in the territories. 
 
 
“But Hyung there still no traces of Changmin anywhere.” Yunho look at his leader with a worry expression. 
 
 
“He’s probably dead.” Siwon spoke.
 
 
“We can’t say that yet since his body wasn’t found and I am sure that he was only taken hostage...” Bae answer. 
 
 
“Jay hyung, try hard to recall what happen after you got knock out.” Seungri turn to Jay who was sitting next to him. 
 
 
“I’m sorry but I can’t remember anything that happen that day.” Jay answer with a frustrated face trying to recall his memories but it was all only an act, a lie he is displaying in front of them.  
 
 
“Taeyang, I found the location!” Jinwon came running into the meeting room with a file.
 
 
Bae stood up and grab the flies from Jinwon. He quickly look through it. “Lets Move!” 
 
 
*****
 
 
“YAH! I thought I had clearly told you not to do anything stupid!!” Ji yelled on the phone.
 
 
“I’m sorry Ji for not tell you but...this was the only way...” Jay spoke on the other line.
 
 
“Yah! Do you really want to DIE!? Forget about it and come over here now!”
 
 
“I can’t Ji...don’t worry, I’ll get this over with before you know it.” He ended the line. 
 
 
“JAY, JAY! !!” Ji angrily shouted and harshly end the line as well. 
 
 
A worry look flashes on Top faces. “What?, What happen?”    
 
 
“Get the car ready.”
 
 
*****
  
      
“Yah Jay what are you doing? hurry up we're leaving.” Jinwon yelled at him from afar. 
 
 
“Oh, right.” Jay ended the line and quickly get inside the van. 
 
 
As Bae and his team got there where Changmin was held captive in an old abandoned factory. His team quickly march inside silently not wanting the enemy to know that they're here but when they enter the building, it was empty with only Changmin who is tied to the chair from afar knockout. 
 
Everyone quickly went to aid him.“Changmin are Ok!” Yunho yelled and quickly went to untie him as the others carried him back to the van.
 
 
Bae was inspecting the places until he heard a gun reloading and soon he felt it pointing at his head. He look where the gun was pointing at him and to his surprise it was Jay. Everyone was at shock by Jay’s action.
 
 
“Jay, what the are you doing!?” 
 
 
“Yah, You you know who you are pointing that gun too!?”
 
 
“What the HELL is wrong with you?!”
 
 
“Jay...” Bae look at Jay in confuse and trying to figure out the reason for his action.
 
 
“Silence. All you guys need to do it listen to me or see your leader die.” Jay harshly push his gun aganist Bae’s head.
 
 
“Ok, Jay...what do you want?” Seungri spoke nervously while his hand slowly went up to surrender.  
 
 
“First, your guns.” Jay answer as he gesture his head for them to remover her guns. Everyone quickly threw their guns on the ground as they were told. “Sorry leader if you don’t mine, but I’ll be taking this.” Jay went to take Bae’s gun in his holster. 
 
 
“Second, I want the all the information you found about the Kwon and the Choi.”
 
 
Jinwon slowly walk up to Jay with an USB. “All the Document and flies about them are in storage in here.” Just when Jinwon was about to give it to Jay, Bae quickly move his head from Jay’s gun and grab his arm which made Jay fire his gun but miss. Bae still have a tight grip on his arms, quickly hammerlock Jay’s arms from behind which made him drop the gun and pin him on his knees in pain.   
   
 
“You ING TRAITOR!” Yunho grab his gun once he saw Jay pin on the ground, he dash to them and threw a hard kick at Jay. 
 
 
“STOP Yunho!” Seungri and Jinwoo went to stop him from beating Jay.
 
 
“Why should I stop?! This Mother er was asking for it, look for yourself what he did to Changmin!”
 
 
“Yea, Yunho’s right, this filthy bastard had been playing with us all these years.” Siwon scorn at Jay.
 
 
“Yah, Siwon.” Seungri yelled while their argument was broken by a loud laugh. 
 
 
“What's so funny Jay?” Yunho sneer at him who was laughing like a maniac.  
 
 
“Tell me Jay...why? was all the hard work and brotherly memories we all had together was it all lies?” Bae spoke softly. 
 
 
“Even if I did tell you, would you understand? all the pain I had experience because of people like you who stand by the so called justice, law, equality, freedom...tish justice, law, don’t make me laugh, there nothing more than pathetic lies that cops only speak of because behind those word they hide their true dirty, flighty self from the public eyes.” 
 
 
 

 
 
Hahaha Well first of all I know your all dispointed right? but I want to say Happy Valentine Day to everyone!
 
I had update as a gift for all my lovey Readers and Subscribers out there!
 
(I'm now planing on flipping the table around...if you know what I mean...)