Dara

Hallelujah

 

 

Bom and Top was waiting impatience near the emergency room waiting for the news about Dara’s condition until Ji came rushing through the hall after receiving news about Dara. He quickly made his way to Bom and Top.



 

"Where's Dara?! What Happen to Dara!?" Ji shouted in concern.



 

"I-I don't know...When I came back sh-she was on the floor lifelessly." Bom choke down on her tears.



 

The emergency room open and came out two people in white suit. "Doctor, How is she?!" Ji quickly made his way toward the man while Bom and Top follow from behind.



 

"It’s nothing serious so you folks had nothing to worry about. Its seems like the patience had fainted due to emotional distress and lack of food in her system which cause her blood stream from pumping properly. She won't be waking up until morning due to lack of sleep as well. It’s best for her to rest a bit and get proper treatment before she leaves the hospital." The Doctor explained and left, leaving them stumble in relief.    



 

*****



 

Dara was resting on the hospital bed alongside with Ji who had unconsciously felt asleep while still holding tightly onto her hand, afraid that the moment he let her go, she'll disappear from his sight. The night was calm and peaceful as Dara sudden stir from her slept, she slowly open her eyes, letting it adjust to her surrounding; thankfully that the certain weren't close letting the beautiful moon light shine through the room, allowing her to see her surrounding clearly.



 

Dara felt her left hand locked with someone’s else’s, she turn her head to the side think that it was properly Bom holding on to her but to only meet Ji sleeping uncomfortably with his head down on the bed in a sitting position.



 

She creases her eye brows as the painful memories flash in her mind. She was about to pull away from his hold but seeing his peaceful face as he stir from his sleeping form uncomfortably, she didn't. Seeing Ji's face up close and his hand that is locked with hers, holding onto her firmly. Dara relaxed beside him in ease and locked her hold onto him as well as she glaze at Ji sleeping face, she could tell how exhausted and haggard he is, properly from watching her sleep and tormenting himself for everything he had inflicted onto her until he finally submit to sleepiness.



 

Ji felt the tightness from his hold and stir from his sleep as he slowly open his eyes. "Oh...your wake?" He got up from his sleeping position, rubbing his tired eyes.



 

Dara sudden stiffen beside him and the painful expression from before once more plaster on her face.



 

"Strange, the Doctor said you won't be waking up until morning?  How are you feeling?" Ji releases his grip on her, he wanted to reach out for her but he can't. Seeing her eyes it would always remind him of that moment he did; the look on her face that unforgettable night flashes back in his mind.



 

Ji look away bitterly in guilt, unable to look her in straight in the eyes. "Dara...I...I'm sorry for hurting you like this, I'm sorry for hiding it from you. It’s my fault you're like this...just... please don't look at me as if I'm some sort of monster, even if the whole world points at me as if I am one. I'm still the same Ji you use to love and know..."



 

"But if you're that afraid of me...If you don't want to see me anymore, I...don't know what I'll do...Your my heart, my soul and my life that I have breath in...I can't bear leaving you...but if leaving you will lessen the pain you're going through...I'll--." His voice cracked with the unable pain that he'll leave her, he doesn't want to say it, he can't.



 

Ji quickly stood up and was about to leave the room, he was going to tear down to pieces if he continued but just when he was about to walk away, Dara instantly grab hold onto his sleeve tightly, fearing that Ji will end up like her parents the moment he vanish from her sight, leaving her alone in this dark room once more.



 

"Don't go..." Dara whisper softly as both of her eyes shut close tightly burying her tears inside, afraid that the moment she does she’ll be reminisce of that terrifying night.



 

*****



 

"Bom, Please let me take care of her!" Ji tried to convince Bom for the 9th time.



 

"NO." Bom answer flat out.



 

"It’s my fault she's like this and it should be my responsibility to fix mine mistake!"



 

"I don't care; my answer is still the same Kwon!"



 

"Yah, Bom. Ji's right, it’s his duty to take care of her since he's the one who causes this. It’s only right for Ji to take care of Dara in this kind of situation." Top in but to only receive Bom's deathly glare.



 

"PLEASE BOM, Just give me another chances." Ji beg determinedly.



 

Bom sigh in defeat, knowing the fact that he's not going to give up and eventually he'll be begging on his knees next. "FINE. But don't think this changes everything between us. If I hear one complaint from you, don't think about show your face around me anymore."



 

"Yah! Bom, that’s a little Harsh!" Top frown in disagreement.



 

"SHUT UP! You and I are still not in good terms either so, why don't you fly back to your planet Pandora, before I seriously lose my TEMPER!!" Bom roar loudly and walk away to blow off some steam before she was going too exploded in the hospital.



 

*****



 

JI POV


 

"Say ahhhh." I told Dara as I tried to feed her some porridge but she shook her head and refuse to eat.



 

It’s been a week already and Dara's condition was getting better by little although she sometime has her panic moment but whenever it happens I tried my best to stay away when she wants me too but at the same time I wanted to try my best to comfort her.



 

"Hul...come on baby girl, you need to eat in order to stay good and healthy again." I pouted at her for her stubbornness.



 

"Please just bites, if you don’t you’re going to get sick again."



 

"Pretty please baby? For me at less?" I beg cutely and she let out a big sigh as she finally gave in. Hahaha I knew it she can't resist my charm!



 

I feed her the porridge spoon by spoon until their gone, I gave her water after, even fed her medicine and attend her every needs without her giving a fit or a no sigh, like she always does. She obedient ate them with her face bright red, kahaha SHE SOO CUTE!! Being so obedience this time around.



 

"You know you're even cuter when you blush, baby girl!" I with her face blush red even more.



 

I let out a small sadly sigh, usually she would always reply smugly or either teases me back but I guess she still had her words locked up deep inside of her but I'm still waiting for her to open up so I can't hear her sweet voice again...



 

*****



 

"YOU WHAT!!?"



 

"Geezz, Bae calm down will you and I don't see the big deal about it. Beside I also believed the person who causes Dara like this should be head responsible for her." Bom stated calmly.



 

"Are you crazy Bom what IF Dara panic like last time because of that bastard!?" Bae shouted angry, he hated seeing him near her, after what he done to Dara, Bae couldn't bear the thought of Dara losing her sanity.



 

"Well she's not, and the bastard you are talking about is still her BOYFRIEND. I hope you get that through that thick head of yours." Top fire back as he approached the two.



 

"YOU--!" Bae snap at him.



 

"Woah woah, boys chill down will yah? No need to declare war here in public now?" Bom stood in between the two boys and pushed him apart from another before it turns into a bloody battle.



 

"And by the way..." Bom snap her attention to Top. "What the HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Didn't I tell you to GET LOST?!"



 

Without a word Top grabs her wrist, dragging her away. "YAH! Choi Seunghyun!!"



 

He drags her to the hospital roof top knowing they need alone time to talk things through. "Bom, can't you at least give me a chance to explain myself?" He let her go and face her fully.



 

"NO." Bom flatly answer but it only anger him even more that Bom doesn't give a FLING about HIM or his and Ji's reason behind all of this that is happening around their life.



 

"Grrrmmm...LOOK! I don't care whether you want to hear or not because I need to clear things with you! Me and Ji, may be dangerous and ruthless gangster but that doesn't change the fact that were still human who has feeling and beside were not the type of a bunch of bad people who hurt and kill people out of nowhere! The only time when we do hurt or kill is to only bring authority from other outlaws from going loose and to protect what’s ours, especially if they dare mess with us, by harming those we love!" Top burst out angrily.



 

"Is that all you have to say?" Bom coldly stated with no veil of expression shown on her pretty face.



 

Top nod his head slightly, he was a bit taken back by Bom statement and reaction.



 

"Then I'll be leaving." Bom turn around and walked away.



 

"Bom!"



 

"What?" She turns her head around looking at him.



 

"I'm sorry..."



 

Top sigh deeply as she left as if nothing happen and cures under his breath the way Bom completely dejected him coldly.  



 

*****



 

Bae enter the room where Dara was resting her back on the hospital headbed while reading a book in her hand as she slightly lift her head to be greeted by Bae’s warm smile.



 

"Hey, how are you feeling?"



 

Dara smiles and grab a scratch book nearby. "Good." She wrote down.



 

"I'm glad then..." Bae smile lightly.



 

Bae took a seat near her as he look down on the floor. "Are you alright...with him...here."



 

Dara glaze at Bae, seeing the unease and concern face. She looks back at her scratch book. She then flips it over once she finished what she wrote. “You knew, all along right?"



 

"I'm sorry Dara...I just..." Bae look up to meet her gaze but immediately look down, unable to say anything.



 

Bae constantly looking down in guilt, she should be upset and angry at him for keeping it a secret from her for all these years about a side of her lover that she never knew of, but she wasn't instead Dara gave him gentle smile.



 

"Thank you Bae." Dara quickly wrote back as Bae look at the scratch book she holds in front of him.



 

She then continually flips the pages. "For always being by my side."



 

"And I'm fine, with him. Although it sometimes scares me a bit...but I'm alright because its still him." Dara gave him an assured smile that she was going to be fine.



 

"That’s good to hear then." Bae gave her a weak smile. How he wishes that Dara would say the complete opposite...even for just a moment he wishes that she would lend onto him for help and comfort...

 

 

 


 

Bae came out and closes the door from behind to only be agreed by Ji who was leaning his back against the wall next to the door. Knowing the fact that HE would be waiting outside for him to finish his conversation with Dara.



 

"Don't think this is the end because I'm not going to stop until I finally catch you." Bae dangerously warn looking straight ahead of him, not even a tiny glances at Ji.



 

"Good." Ji spoke with his eyes still locked on the ground. He then walk pass him and open the door behind Bae.



 

Ji enter and close the door. “Hey, Babe how are you feeling?” He smiles warmly as he went to sat beside her.



 

Dara's lip's curve into a smile at Ji enterance. “Great.” She wrote.



 

*****



 

"Hey Boss!" Junsu shouted as he dash to Jae side, who was in his small office, still sulk from that day.



 

"I got some news for you. Seems like Taesung had been killed."



 

"What?"



 

"The Kwon killed him and the rest of his gang, for defiled against them by kidnapping the Dragon's girl." Junsu explain.



 

"Dara was kidnaped?...tish...deserve him right. I would of have done the same." Jae scowl with the thought of Dara being taken hostage, it would have driven him mad as well.



 

"But Jae, with him gone we no longer have access to any information about the Kwons and most importantly Taesung was one of a lowly drug dealer we known and made a contract with. With him gone, we now have to find another way to ship the goods or else we'll be out of business." Junsu clearly stated with much annoyances from his voice.



 

Jae sigh as he close his eyes and rest his head on the chair. "It’s not a big deal; just send a couple men to find someone new to do the job for us..."



 

"How about me?" Minho came in and sat comfortably on the sofa.



 

"Lee Minho? Since when were you here?" Jae turns his gaze toward him. (A/N: not the Minho from chapter 24.)



 

"Long enough to hear that the Taesung died. Tish...such an idiotic thinking that he could kill the Dragon with a plot like that." Minho shook his head in disappointment.



 

"But just thinking about a plot to killed off the Dragon. I do have one in mind and I'm willing to share if you wanted." He smirks.



 

Jae his eye brows. "What plan do you have in mind?"

 

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry but I should of have inform you guys earlier...the reason for my long absence was because I completely lost all my recent doc. chapters for all of my ongoing stories and my work I had done and I didn't have any back up plan at all so it kind flip me off a bit because I didn't know what the "F" am I supposed to do after losing everything...since I don't remember what I wrote for every ongoing fanfic next chapter I had...

 

It just kind pisssssess me off so I just took a long time to steam off... thought I should of inform you guys earlier about this skfjhjkfbsdkfguergb !

 

And beside that wasn't the only issue I had to deal with, I don't have internet access at my home so it kind of made thing difficult for me to update. I was supposed to do a double update but since the other chapter still in the process being FIX I postpone it. (cuz I'm a Bad Author...)

 

BTW everything from this chapter was rewritten differently from the Original one since I lost it so I had to completely write something NEW...

 

Lucky for you guys the Original Chapter would have thrown you off the cliff but since I don't remember every little detail of it, I as well had to postpone the heart wreaking moment for the meantime.

 

I'll post the next chapter as fast as I can since it still in the middle of construction.