She is Here

Love Star (Broken Wings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB POV

               A week passed by so quickly. And today, is another Monday so I have to go to school. There was only three years left until I graduated, and I was off to the real world after, pursuing my dreams. I checked myself out in the mirror before leaving my room and proceed to the kitchen. I saw my mom cooking, yes, cooking again. I have to ask the doctor for medicine just in case it would turn out to be poisonous, hehe. Just kidding.

               “Good morning!” I greeted my mom.

               She looked at me and smiled. “Morning.”

               She handed me the food she cooked. “Here, I have cooked yours first.” She sighed. “You’re now in your second year in college, huh? There will be only three years left until you’re going out there. It seems like it’s just yesterday when you were just a small baby. Now, you’re all grown up and ready to leave me behind.” She pretended to sniff and wipe her imaginary tears.

               I rolled my eyes at her. “Seriously? There are THREE more years left. Besides, I’m not going anywhere. You know, I plan to pursue the career you had before you became a CEO. I love dancing and performing, just like you do. And of course, I’m the heir of this company, right? So, don’t get too dramatic, it doesn’t suit the name Ice Princess, no, an Ice Queen, since you’re not a princess anymore...What’s your age again?” I .

               “Aww, I’m just kidding dear. Now give this Ice Queen mother of yours a hug.” She opened her arms wide and smiled at me. How can I resist her charm?

               “Well, how can I resist this Ice Queen, right?” I joked before meeting her for a hug and letting myself be enveloped by her warmth. “Mom..”

               “Hmm?”

               “I don’t want to go to school. Can I stay here with you?”

               She laughed at me. “This kid.” She said as she shake her head slowly and sarcastically.

               “I’m just kidding mom. So, I should go now or I’ll be late. I don’t want to break my record of arriving at school on time. It will tarnish my reputation. Also, my fans would be waiting for me.” Said SinB ending it with a grin.

               “Oh, remember what I told you about meeting a girl? It’s okay for me as long as you introduce her to me first... I have to see if she is alright for my princess. Okay?”

               “Yeah, yeah. Roger that Sergeant Jung. When I met a girl I really like, I should introduce her to you first. Got it.” I recited then did a salute, just to .

               “Good. Go now.” She said, pushing me gently outside our kitchen. “Also, eat okay. Don’t skip.”

               “Nae nae. Bye!~” I said dashing out of our house and going to my car. This car is different from the one I used when I fetch Eunha and Umji on our way to school last week. Today, I’ll use the car bought by the Jung sisters for me as a gift. It is a black 2016 Porsche boxster. I told mom that they shouldn’t have bought a new one and I would be happy with the black convertible one they bought at OnStyle. That car is pretty cool too and besides there would be no money wasted. But, of course, as we know, they are the JungSisters and I can’t say no if they insisted.

               You probably guessed it by now. Yes, my mom and I are super close. Super, really. She worked hard, kept us living well, and taught me a lot of things in life. She is open about my uality too, well, that seems obvious and a given already since... uh, well you’ll know later when I talked about my dad.
               No, let’s talk about my dad now. My Dad? Well, I think it would be Tiffany Hwang, since I got the ‘Hwang’ surname, right? But, I’m still confused about that. I’m guessing among Kim Taeyeon, Hwang Tiffany or Kwon Yuri. Also, I used to see some ‘YoonSic’ moments when they are still ‘Girls Generation’ as an OT9. Guess my mom has a lot of girls in her life too.

              

               I pulled over the school parking lot, grabbed my things and went out of my car. I heard some muffled screams, some giggles and some whispering. I felt the stares and the looks some students do. I ignored some and waved at some students while I walked towards the building I would have my classes in today. I told you, my fans would be waiting for me. They all know what time I arrive at school anway, since I kept on arriving at the same time – a time almost five minutes before the bell rings and the class starts.

               I’m not bragging about this but I’m pretty popular, somehow. Well, I’m friends with the popular students too and we have a lot of performances at this school. Though, I’m not in the student council or whatever that is. I’m not interested with those.

               I head to the bulletin board to check what number would be my assigned locker for this year. They did not release the list of it last week so I would just know about it today.

               “Hm. Good, Eunha and Umji were near my locker too. And, Eunha unnie were in most of my classes. Glad this school do mixed classes, where different year levels can be classmates, as long as they have the same subject and section. I also have Umji beside me since we’ve the same age and we both started school on the same year too.” This year would definitely be fun.

               I started walking towards my room. There are only 2 to 3 minutes before the class starts and I prefer sitting at my sit when the bell did its noisy thing. If not, I would be experiencing the chaos caused by students running to get to their classes before the teacher does.

               “Hey SinB!” two girls greeted as I passed by their rooms.

               “Hey guys.” I replied.

               “How are you, SinB-unnie?”

               “I’m doing great.” I replied again. “Thanks.” I was about to walk again when Mr. Jin walk passed me and greeted me with his soft voice. “SinB, my favorite student! How was vacation?”

               I’m hoping to end the conversation short since I’d probably late at the pace I am walking right now. So, I just greeted him back. “Good Morning Mr. Jin, It’s great. I can’t wait for English time.” I told him, as I pasted a smile on my face, bowed at him and quickly walked to the direction of my room. Thankfully, I was able to reach my destination without anymore interruptions. I glanced at my wristwatch and saw that there is still a minute left. I was about to get a notebook out of my bag when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and find out a WHITE lovely girl staring at me.

               “Hi”, she said.

               “Yeah, Dahyun.” I replied awkwardly.

               “So, what are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter