Feathers and Stardust: Secrets

Love Star (Broken Wings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait, what do you mean my house?!” She asked.

“See ‘ya!~” She heard Yerin’s voice again and a sound, signaling that the call is ended already.

My house? What did she want to do there? And, how did she know my address? SinB asked herself.

 

She drove as fast as she could within the speed limit. And, of course, as safe as she could, well because, she loves herself. Yes, she really does. She even has her picture pasted on the back of her phone. 


She reached her home in just a couple of minutes that she was even shocked herself that she could drive that skillfully. SinB walked hurriedly to their door and turned the knob. From that position, she could already hear her mom laughing with her high pitch voice. SinB furrowed her brows in curiousity because she wasn’t informed that they’d have a visitor today. She took a peek in the living room and saw a blonde girl chatting merrily with her mother on the sofa. 

 

Wait, why is she here? She suddenly asked herself as her eyes grow bigger as it could.

 

“Yerin.” SinB called out with all coldness she could muster and it sounded so sharp, sharper than what she had intended.


Her mother, Jessica, and Yerin were both obviously surprised by her voice and looked at her as if they’re waiting for her to speak.

 

“What are you doing here?” SinB asked Yerin before giving her mom an accusing glare.

 

“Mom, why are you showing her my baby pictures? It’s embarrassing.” She said, taking the thick photo album on the table.

 

But all her questions were left unanswered as her mom speaks. 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that Star was your friend? If I knew she was coming over then I should have prepared something for her.” She said, though there was a spark in her eyes that SinB noticed. 

 

“How did you know each other?” SinB asked again, confused and almost feeling like her most trusted person in the world just had kept an important secret from her. She felt so shook, she can’t understand what was happening though every little answer was in front of her.


“She was a client of mine. She is the one who modeled Blanc & Eclare besides me and your aunt Krsystal. Also, do you remember last time when I told you to bring some clothes on the photoshoot? Yes, she was the model that time.” Jessica explained as she walked nearer to her child who looks so confused that she looks like a child lost in the park.

 

Yerin and SinB snapped their head when they heard two claps. 

 

“Alright then. I’ve thought of something! Since Star came over here and you two are friends. Then, I should cook for the two of you, right? What does the two of you want?” Jessica said excitedly.

 

Yerin smiled in amusement.

 

Guess,  coming over here is really the right thing to do. I should say my thanks to Sojung managernim later. She thought.

 

“Wait, no, mom. Actually, we just have something to talk about and Yerin over here. No, I mean, Star would go right away since she’s busy.” SinB said touching her mom’s shoulder and gently pushing her away from the kitchen’s direction while all the while gesturing Yerin to just go with the flow.

 

“I – uh, yes, we have som-“ Yerin was about to say that when Jessica spoke.

 

“Nu-uh, you’re not going to trick me that easily my SinB. Star said, just a while ago, that she doesn’t have any schedule today and she basically made her whole day free because she had practice for something, which didn’t push through.” Jessica said proudly, knowing that she is right.

 

“Don’t worry guys. I’ll just make sandwich then.” Jessica then said knowing why SinB is acting like that. “Yoona said she likes my Tuna Sandwich. That might be my specialty.” She said grinning at the other two.

 

But before she went on her way to the kitchen, Jessica whispered to her lovely child, SinB. 


“You called her ‘Yerin’, is she the ‘Jung Yerin’ you told me last time? The girl you’ve been crushing on but weird?” She pulled away giving SinB a knowing smirk. 


“My child, there’s nothing weird about her. This girl is perfect. I know her... I approve.” She added, giving her thumbs up before skipping towards the kitchen, leaving SinB with her cheeks painted in shades of pink.

 

SinB inwardly cringed for a moment.

Nothing really gets past my mother. She thought.

 

She looked back at Yerin who was just there, still sitting on their sofa, smiling and emitting her radiance throughout the room. SinB couldn’t do anything for a moment as she thought she’s just being pulled towards her though she knows she’s not. She just stand there too for some seconds, staring awkwardly at her beautiful companion.

 

She was brought out of her trance when she heard Yerin clear .

 

“You said we have something to talk about?” She asked.

 

“No. I just said that so she won’t cook anymore. You wouldn’t like it if you had a taste of it, even by just a spoon, I swear. So, be grateful that I saved you from that.” SinB said walking towards where Yerin is.”

 

“So, what are you doing here?” She repeated her question from earlier.

 

But the answer she was thinking wasn’t the one she heard, because the other girl just shrugged and got up carefully from the sofa, while there she is, just watching her and not even repeating her question again to be able to hear an answer.

 

SinB noticed her eyes dancing with amusement while the Sun from outside the window accentuates all the other’s features and somehow bring shade to some, giving her a unique beautiful view making her inhale deeply. She tried hard not to make it obvious but she checks what t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter