Could a Galaxy Wish for a Feather?

Love Star (Broken Wings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I just figured out…” Eunha trailed off, her hand covering and her eyes getting wider. “Oh My God!”

 

“Cut the suspense, unnie.” That’s Umji unable to stop her curiosity from eating her out.

 

“Remember the one I’ve been talking about before? The red-haired girl who helped me!” Eunha said.

 

“Ah, “the kind, tall and oh so gorgeous person” according to you? What about her? Please, just continue what you’re saying.” SinB said waiting for the revelation.

 

 

But there’s Umji who has gotten what Eunha meant already. “Unnie, don’t tell me… Are you kidding me?”

 

“No. Oh my God, I’m so stupid. Why didn’t I realized?” Eunha asked herself. “She is Kim Sojung. I mean she really looks like her. And, there, the red hair, it’s the same style. It’s the same color. Oh my God!” Eunha said, her hands still on , she is still unable to believe it.

 

“Aren’t you just mistaking it? I mean, come on, you said the store is on sale and you said the prices are cheap. Do you think she would really get clothes for Star there?”

 

“Maybe that’s why I said red really looks hot -- I mean good, really looks good on her.” Eunha said, immediately correcting what she should say, ignoring SinB’s face and side comments.

 

“And, wait she took the one thing I set my eyes on!” Eunha revealed. “She said her client wanted something with those numb – “ She stopped. “I mean that outfit.”

 

 

 

“You’re really stupid then.” SinB commented again.

 

“Hwang Eunbi.” Eunha warned.

 

And SinB laughed. “Okay, okay. I’m sorry.” She said, raising her hands as if she’s surrendering.

 

 

 

“But then, if you’re right. If she really is Kim Sojung and not some other fan who also colored her hair the same as hers and sort of looks like her. You must have been blessed by God. Though, you showed a hint of irritation at her when you moved on the other store.” That’s Umji relaxed as ever.

 

“Sometimes, first impression last…” Umji added. “And you somehow really gave her a great impression on you. I mean, showing a hint of irritation and… “

 

“Literally, gaping and obviously checking her out. Yes, that’s my Eunha unnie! You did great honey!” SinB continued, teasing Eunha. 

 

“Wow. I should have been happy about what happened but do you guys really need to make me… remember those?” Eunha said shaking her head slowly. “Argh, that’s embarrassing.” She said pouting.

 

"It's iconic. A great way to blow up your chances." And we all know who said this.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes teasing, bickering and just talking about random stuff. A thought suddenly passed through SinB’s mind.

 

“How about a boyfriend? Does she have one?” She suddenly blurted out. Even she, herself, is surprised.

 

And even though surprised too, Eunha smiled knowingly and said, “We already told you that before but okay, we’ll answer that. She doesn’t have a boyfriend. Like we said before, there’s a rumor that she is bi.”

 

“And SinB, if you wanted to know what she wants as her ideal partner. Well, you’re in luck because she did mention that.” Umji smiled too, knowing that SinB just revealed accidentally that she really is interested.

 

“She said in her last interview before that her ideal partner when she’s asked if she would be a girl… She said she likes someone who have a brunette hair, the most gorgeous set of brown eyes that she’d ever see, a slender body, and a smile that could light up her entire life.” Eunha said.

 

“Yup. And she also said, that she wants someone who dances, someone who could sing too and someone who would act like what and who she is, ignoring what the others say.” Umji added. “Someone who looks cool and yet there’s still a girly side on her…” She trailed off.

 

Eunha and Umji quickly glanced at each other before turning their head at the same time on SinB’s direction.

 

"Someone cold at the first glance and yet warm and a bit softy inside."

 

“I don’t know why but it feels like she’s describing someone we know.” Eunha said, still looking at SinB.

“When is that interview? Is it just this month?” Umji said, hinting what she and Eunha were saying.

 

SinB held her hands up. “No. Guys, stop. There’s no way that would happen. She’s probably just describing a model or an idol too. Probably Yuju, they’re close right? Or Joy… I’m just not like that.”

 

Eunha sighed and looked at SinB up and down. “Whatever you say, cutie.” She said in surrender. “Sometimes you have so much confidence on yourself and sometimes you just don’t accept any compliments.”

 

“Well, I’m pretty.” That’s SinB speaking again.

 

“Now, you regain your confidence.” Eunha commented, shaking her head.

 

“When God gave women beauty, you and Star probably have been in the front line. Oh, and of course, you’re included Eunha unnie.” Umji said giggling at what she is saying.

 

“Awww, my Yewon!~” Eunha responded, leaning on the table, gently pinching Umji’s cheek.

 

“But, don’t forget, my Sojung is also included there. Probably, she’s in front of SinB. It’s just sooo sad that SinB must have hit her head bad after because sometimes she just clearly don’t know how the heck she looks.” Eunha said in a teasing manner. However, she quickly put her hand in in an effort to stop what she’s saying.

 

Fudge. She didn’t just say that. Did SinB hear it? She thought, panicking.

 

She looked at SinB immediately but SinB just smiled at her, though she knows that the smile is just SinB reassuring her that it is okay. Umji and Eunha became so quiet though their mind is probably on its highest level to find another topic away from what Eunha has said.

 

 

But SinB grinned at them. “Why so quiet guys? Just drop it okay? You know me, sometimes, it’s just…  Sometimes I know I am beautiful and so I enjoy every compliment but… there are also times when I can’t see it and then I’m not good with compliments… It’s complicated but just accept it.” She said.

 

Eunha leaned in and hug SinB. “That’s why we love you our we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter