Trust

Love Star (Broken Wings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “Hey Hey..” Sowon said sitting on the table, trying to calm Yerin. “Calm down. You’re in public Yerin.” She said.


 

    “Yuna-ah, tell Hyungeun oppa that we’re going out soon.” Sowon directly looked at Yuju before nodding at the questioning face of the younger. She then turned her head to look at Yerin. “For the nth time Yerin, could you be careful please?” She said ending it with a sigh.


 

    She stood up and sat beside Yerin while Yuju gets busy contacting their over all manager and at the same time their driver. The oldest inhaled gently and slowly whispered to Yerin,  “I know it’s Hwang Eunbi, and if it is her it’s different.” She stopped to look at her now softening eyes before she continued. “But you do know that you have to be careful about letting your feelings show up. Aside from the reason that you are an idol, I hope you still have that desire in you to protect one of the reasons why you came back.” She said, getting the knife away from Yerin’s grip and using it to get her a slice of the murdered red velvet cake.

 

   

   

    She heard Yerin sighed and her lips curved into a smile.


 

   

    “I’m sorry unnie.” The blonde said. “It’s just… It’s just..”



 

    “Yeah Yeah, I know.” The oldest smiled sweetly at the younger girl then she pats her head gently. “I know, you don’t have to say it.”


 

    She then turned her back to check up the root of the fire on Yerin’s eyes. “Dude, they got something going on there. I didn’t know Dahyun could really get back a position in her life. I mean, based on my researches on what happened to them… It’s kinda hard.” She said before putting another slice of cake.



 

    “I thought you wanted me to calm down…” Yerin scoffed.

 

   

    “I do… I just narrated what could be happening at the other table for you. In that way, somehow you still know and the pain is less.” She said half-joking. “Anyway, you got a big competition right there. Dahyun is not just a somebody I guess.”


 

    Yerin sighed and closed her eyes. She put down the fork she had and inhaled before looking back at Sowon. “Unnie, as much as I am grateful that you are warning me and helping me with this, could we just drop the topic for now?”



 

    Sowon shrugged before internally giving up. “Fine fine. I guess Hwang Eunbi could really easily throw your mood upside down.” She said, reaching out and tapping her fingers on the table in front of Yuju. “Is he coming?”

 

   

 

    Yuju just nodded before she said something that make Yerin’s mood more sour if it could go sour even more. “The producer and director want us to continue filming the movie. Just one last scene and they said we’re free.”

 

   

    Yerin sighed again. She thought it could be a habit of her now. She stand up and turned to look at her back and she doesn’t know if she sighed again because she is still pissed about seeing Dahyun and SinB together and being all sweet or she sighed because she didn’t saw SinB before she go and continue filming. Somehow, no matter how her mood is in the drain she had the habit of seeing SinB before doing her stuff, especially if it’s something stressful for her.



 

    “Oooh. She isn’t there to recharge you.” Sowon teased before walking immediately, striding with her long legs, so Yerin’s slap couldn’t reach her. She ran a hand through her hair before saying something.


 

“I didn’t fully know yet if you’re really serious at that girl at all. But I guess, things like this spell it out for me.” And no, she isn’t speaking to anyone, nor she wanted Yerin to hear it. Sometimes she just have to think loudly for herself and for those person who wanted to hear. And in this case, she wished Yerin wanted to. “But on the second thought, aren’t you like this with that Park Sooyoung in the States before.” She added before letting the frustration she feels out of her system.


 

Just then she heard Yuju’s laugh making her turned around and seeing her two childhood friends embracing each other too sweetly as they walk forward. She smiled watching them come closer. She shakes her head slowly.



 

I guess, I just have to let fate do its work. She thought, before stopping on her tracks, turning her head a little until she could see them in her periphery.




 

    “Do well guys.” She then said before leading them to the freshman room where the movie where Yuju is first casted as the lead is being filmed. She then made a mental note for herself, in it is a question encircled with a red mark, it says, “Why does our Choi Yuna specifically put Yerin’s name on that ‘people who could be the other main lead?’ “








 

========================================================================





 

    They found the room swarmed with students and filled with deafening screams of the fans. They would have to film for the same scene and somehow they thought they would screw it up again.


 

Yuju knows even though Yerin is the clingy type and that kind of friend who shows her affection through hugs and kisses, her blonde friend is still the type of person who values kisses on the lips. No matter how others see it as Yerin would often steal kisses from her and her other friends, she knows that the other actually is rare to do that and if she did it’s just a part of an act showing her overflowing affection.


 

Actually, sometimes, a part of her just wanted to steal that first kiss the blonde is treasuring for years. Well, is it even a first kiss? She doesn’t know. The blonde just doesn’t talk often about those things. Sometimes, just some of the times, she wanted to ask what does she sees on her childhood friend she has been looking when there she is already. When she, her childhood friend from the start is there just beside her. Really, she taste the bitter taste on her tongue but she doesn’t dare to speak. Not now, just not yet.


 

And no, she said she doesn’t like her friend as in like for affection of something greater than a friend should. That’s what she said and that is what she has been telling to Sowon when the older about it.



 

“Yuju-ah.” She heard her blonde friend call her name, effectively breaking her out of her thoughts. She hummed while she turned her head to look at her. She took a sharp intake of breath when the other stood dangerously close to her. The other girl, oblivious on what is happening to her surroundings, leaned her head closer, closer to the younger girl’s ear as she whispered about what is bothering her.


 

“How about… we go out for a moment before the filming starts. I just have something to tell you.” She then leaned away and checked Sowon’s whereabouts before gently pulling the younger girl by the hand out of the room.


 

   



 

========================================================================



 

   

 

    No noise from the other students could be heard as I am walking down the halls of the building.  Well, all the students are either out for food or out to watch Yerin and Yuju anyway. Dahyun is right beside me talking cheerfully about what she has been doing inside the JYP company. Apparently, Dahyun has been showered with blessings along with her talents that is just hard for others to ignore and so she got scouted by one of the big three companies. Well, I thought those big three would change sooner or later. Especially that twin company who rose up because of being a good company and of course, for having a full package group idol, is doing so well these years. I have always wanted to do that same thing too. I wanted to show the others that even when you don’t have a big support and you don’t come from something big, you still can reach the top and be successful. That is why I love Gfriend and BTS so much, of course that is aside from Big Bang, BoA and others. Don’t get me wrong. I do do love other groups who came from big companies… but well, I’m choosy.


 

    Anyway, I am glad Dahyun is training and, according to her stories, she is now on the line-up for a girl group soon to debut. You might have been thinking why the sudden closeness again? No, it’s not sudden. It’s already been days and probably weeks that has passed since that accident and the two of us has been closer. Not as in close-close, but still we are now friends who are talking and spending time with each other. I told her to slow down too. She doesn’t have to hurry about solely going towards me. I actually don’t know how to tell her I like someone else too. Something tells me i can’t do that for now or else I might see a glimpse of hell. If it’s with me you wanted to ask, well I stopped being bitter about what happened before and Dahyun has been careful about dropping ‘mixed hints’ as quoted from the queen itself, I. To be honest, she also told me about that, she said she isn’t dropping mixed ones. She said she knows her feelings for me is real. She just got to know it actually. She told her sorry about being a coward before, not entirely accepting the fact that she fell and actually is falling deeper for me, but thanks to some of the words I spitted which effectively have woken her up from her slumber in her stupidity. She claims she isn’t that y now and she is definitely not a player who just charm people to collect hearts.



 

Do I believe her? I guess I do. I have known her before anyway. Somehow, she got the vibe that she is now that Dahyun before her world got messed up with some cliques she hanged out before. I’m glad to know she met Sana and she has been spending more time with her, though Sana has been changing recently too. I have warned Eunha unnie about her but well, the midget is stubborn too.



 

“Are you laughing?” I heard a voice that is definitely not from Dahyun. It is coming from some meters away from us. The hall is eerily quiet and that might be the reason why I could hear it easily. This part of the building is away from the filming scene anyway. Not that far, but still, it’s away.


 

“Yes.” I heard a familiar voice answered softly. Somehow, it made me pressed my lips into a thin line. And my brain processed that it is probably a scene I wouldn’t want to see and I certainly don’t want others to witness. A sudden surge of wanting to protect her trailed through my veins.



 

“Eunbi-ah, don’t you think it’s good to spend your free hours later on the caf--” Dahyun suddenly said, initiating another topic since we have been talking  so well for hours already but I’m sorry I have to interrupt it.



 

“Ah! Dahyun-ah, I’m sorry, I suddenly got thirsty and all. My throat hurts and I feel tired to go back and get a drink on the vending machine.” I started, holding her neck. Dahyun, a little bit surprised but soon regain her poise, tilted her head cutely as she smiled widely. That kind of smile which still carry an effect on me.



 

“U-um, so c-could you get me a drink?” I stuttered, I could feel a blush creep on my cheeks. I then looked away to try to hide it. “I’m sorry, it’s just I feel tired to go back.” I reasoned out.


 

It’s not my fault. She just looks too cute.



 

“Geez. You don’t have to be sorry.” Dahyun responded before cooly turning her back on me and walking the opposite way. “I don’t like you getting tired if I could at least do something to avoid that, anyway.” She said not so smoothly but still, that manage to stopped my breathing for a second.


 

I watched her go farther before I closed my eyes and leaned on the wall. I somehow felt like I cheated on Yerin for being affected in that kind of way with Dahyun.


 

Well, we are not in that kind of a relationship anyway.



 

And somehow, I felt like I did lie to Dahyun just for her not to see whatever kind of scene is happening probably two or three meters away.


 

I then pushed my body away from the wall before walking quietly. I know I had heard a familiar voice. A voice I have been dying to hear e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter