Enchanted: A Wish upon a Galaxy

Love Star (Broken Wings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunha never once in her life believe that there could be a goddess living in this world, but now, she is taking her words back.

 

There is.

 

Absolutely.

 

And there’s the goddess standing in front of her, waiting for her to say what she wishes.

 

“So… what do you wish to do? Will you accept my offers or not? You can just choose and since I gave the options, I’m okay with whatever you choose.” The goddess said.

 

But Eunha’s mind is still too occupied about seeing a goddess with her own eyes.

 

She slowly looked at her up and down, wide-eyed, as if what she’s seeing is too implausible to believe. And to be honest, though it is embarrassing, she just wanted to absorb the beautiful view in front of her. Well, it’s not often that you would see a goddess anyway.

 

Well, of course, she tried to be not obvious because it’s too rude to check a goddess out, in front of the goddess herself.

 

For Eunha, to describe her with words might do an injustice with this beauty. Because this deity appearing in front of her had these long legs, though covered with tight clothing, Eunha knows it’s perfectly shaped. She also had this long red straight hair. And did Eunha ever told you about how she loves that color and view it as hot? To add to this, these long red hair, unfastened, cascading through her shoulders and back, looks so soft and moves through little movements from her.  She doesn’t know if the color is really red or what, but what she was sure of, was that the color is perfect for the goddess’ face as it emphasizes her perfectly carved features.

 

Maybe, she was a goddess who was lost, maybe I could keep her. She thought. That’s crazy Eunha. She added, facepalming herself mentally.

 

Or she came here to help me find my clothes. She told herself. Well, that’s more ridiculous Eunha.

 

Or rather, she’s an angel –

 

She was gotten out of her trance when the goddess spoke to her.

 

“Excuse me? Miss? Are you okay?”

 

“I – uh, yes, of course. I am.” She said, regaining her focus and realizing that the girl in front of her is not a goddess, as it directly speaks to her just like a human would do. And another reason is that…

 

“Are you going to perform? And you’ll wear this?”

 

“Y - yes, you’re right and I wanted to buy it.” Eunha said sadly, thinking that the other customer, who she mistakenly thought as a goddess, wants the cloth she chose. But according to this lady in front of her, it’s the last stock and that it is reserved for her directly saying that this piece of clothing is hers already.

 

“Uh-huh. Yes, then I’ll help you choose.” the red haired girl said in a calm manner, putting her long fingers just under her chin, as if she’s contemplating.

 

She looks like someone, well, maybe just the red hair. But they both are gorgeous. I wonder if she also looks like a goddess in person. She thought, her mind drifting to another place, rather another person once again.

 

“Okay. I’ll take that silence as a yes?” The lady spoke again, her tone soft and a little hesitant. Probably because she’s feeling sorry for the smaller girl.

 

“Ah, it’s okay. I can manage.” Eunha said, not wanting to show that she basically is having trouble too.

 

“Nope.” The other said again, popping the p. “I already have the perfect set for you in my mind.”

 

“Huh? How?” Eunha blurted out, amaze by the quick thinking of the beautiful stranger.

 

“Follow me.” The other spoke again and confidently walked, not even glancing back to see if Eunha is really following her.

But of course, Eunha followed. It’s just like her brain is not working in its full capacity like how it used to be. It’s like she was enchanted that her mind starts to just follow the other girl. And, she even stuttered a while ago, a thing so unusual to her that she wanted to smack her head in embarassment.

 

“Here.” A voice of the charming creature said, handing to her a full set of cloth.

 

Eunha furrowed her brows. Why is it so fast that she got those… And it’s a set.

 

“Oh, you must be curious about how I have this already.” The lady said. “Well, as I’ve told you I’ve a client, a very important one, and she usually performs so I often look around and buy clothes for her.”

 

“Then, why –“ Eunha is interrupted.

 

“Why? Well, she wanted a different one and she told me she wants something with either five, six and e --” The lady giggled, interrupting what she’s saying. “Don’t ask why, because I don’t know too. Anyway, just choose this. It’ll be good on you.”

 

“I’m sorry but who are you? And, why would I follow what you’ve said?” Eunha asked both with confusion and curiosity.

 

“Just a caring individual who wanted to help others.” The other girl responded. “I actually saw you and you look like you’re finding it hard to choose something that would suit you. And, it is still your decision if you’ll do what I said anyway.” She added, shrugging her shoulders.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter