You Are My Delicious Torment Part 2

Midnight Illusions Collection of Short Stories

*Continued from previous page

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Kibum will never forgive himself if anything happened to Feenazz. He wanted to say sorry and the most important, he wanted to say that he loves her. Now, he knows what wrong with him. He’s in love with Feenazz. He never falls in love this deeply before. That is why he acted weird. That is why he tried to ignore Feenazz because he thought the feeling will go away too. But it doesn’t work.

 

Why he tried to ignore his feeling? Because he doesn’t want both of them get hurt. He knows how difficult for them, the idols to be together. He’s afraid that one of them will hurt badly, he’s afraid that Feenazz will hurt badly. So, he tried very hard to make Feenazz hate him. But no matter how rude is he at Feenazz., she never said anything. He felt guilty after that, when he realizes he had hurt her more. It’s pretty ironic when he doesn’t want Feenazz to be hurt but he is the one who make her broken hearted.

 

They arrived at the hospital, thanks to the ‘F1 Driver Wanna-be’, U-KISS manager. They rushed to the emergency room then they saw staff from NH Media waiting outside the room. Kevin and Kiseop ran to them and asking what happened.

 

“A car got on the wrong lane and crashed in front of their van. That driver was drunk. Police already arrested him. Jihye, Hyo Ae and Eun Bin are okay. They only get minor injuries. They are all in their room. But Feenazz and their manager are badly injured. Feenazz sat in front and their manager is the driver. They are both in the ER. They had to operate them. They lost a lot of blood too.”

 

Kiseop and Kevin almost fell down when they heard of the news. Kibum just leaned at the wall, speechless and look dumb-founded. His heart was just crashed. He punched the wall several times. “It’s all my fault. It’s all my fault!” he cried. Soohyun calmed him down. Kiseop and Kevin look even sadder when they saw Kibum acted like that. Suddenly, a nurse came out from the ER.

 

“Both patients are stable now but they lost a lot of blood. Our bank blood maybe cannot provide enough supply. Anyone here is type O? Can you donate your blood right now?”

 

Kibum, Alexander, Kevin and Eli put up their hand. The nurse nodded. “Anyone with type B?” she asked again.

 

Dong Ho raised his hand. The nurse asked them who volunteered to follow her. Kibum asked the rest to tell him if anything happen. They all nodded.

 

**********************

 

Feenazz felt pain in every inches of her body. She tried very hard to open her eyes be she couldn’t. The light was too bright for her. She opened her eyes slowly and she saw a face that she been thinking about all the time.

 

“Feenazz,” Kibum caressed her cheek.

 

“Sunbae,” Her voice is so soft, it hardly to be heard.

 

“It’s okay. You are in the hospital. Everybody is safe,”

 

“What happened sunbae? I.. don’t remember,” Feenazz touched her head.

 

“You were in an accident. A car crashed your van after you performed last night,” Kibum gave her a glass of water.

 

She drank it slowly. Pieces by pieces, yesterday accident became clearly. Now she remembered what happened. “Where are the others?” she panicky asked.

 

“Jihye, Hyo Ae and Eun Bin are okay. They are all in one room. Their only got minor injuries. But both of you and your manager were seriously injured. They had to operate you. You both lost a lot of blood. But you and manager hyung are okay now”

 

Feenazz remain silent. She was too confused and too shocked to think.

 

“But luckily your blood type is O. So Kevin, Eli, Alexander, and I donated our blood. We are type O. Dong Ho who is type B donated his blood to your manager. Some of the O blood was donated to your manager too. But I asked the nurse, whose blood that she use on you and she said it’s my blood,” Kibum smiles.

 

Feenazz looks directly at Kibum. She just realizes he’s acting weird. She realizes Kibum is actually was taking care of her and being nice to her. She becomes more confused right now. Was she in the accident? Or Kibum?

 

“Why are so nice to me?” Feenazz asked.

 

Kibum held both of Feenazz hand. He kissed it and caressed it. “I’m sorry. I was a fool. I’m sorry that I hurt you so much. I do that because I was in love in you. I don’t want you to get hurt because it’s very difficult for us to be together. We have to worry about our career, publics, fans, media and everything else. I’m afraid you will hurt because people in this industry are mean. You just debuted and if media knows that we are dating, they will make a big deal out of it and fans will go crazy. But now, I don’t care. I don’t care if my image will ruin. I just wanna love you always and forever,”

 

Feenazz startled. She cried when she heard of what Kibum said. She always been hoping Kibum finally confessing his love and today is the day comes true. She sobbing and Kibum hugs her. “I will never let you go. Never. I’m sorry Feenazz. When I heard you are in accident, I blame myself. I will felt guilty for the rest of my life if anything happened to you. I will feel guilty if I never had the chance to say that I love you, Feenazz. I’m sorry. Can you forgive me?”

 

Feenazz was still crying. She nodded her head, “Yes. Yes!” She hugs him tightly. Kibum release his embraces and surprises her with a kiss. Feenazz felt dizzy when his lips crushed on hers. Feenazz sniffed. Kibum’s smell is so good and he always smells the same. She was addicted with his smell since the first time she met Kibum. She deepen the kiss and hugged him tightly.

 

Suddenly the door burst opened. A pile of man fell down on the floor. Dong Ho and Eli were screaming because they were at the bottom.

 

“Why are you pushing me, Hyung?” Dong Ho said to Eli.

 

“I wanna know what they doing inside!” Eli said back. Soon, Dong Ho and Eli were arguing joined by Kevin, Kiseop, Alexander and Soohyun. They were blaming each other for the pushing incident. Suddenly Kibum cleared his throat and give them a death glare.

 

“Hyung, it’s not my fault!” Dong Ho raises his both hand like he was surrendered.

 

“Not my fault too!!” The others said in unison.

 

Feenazz laughed very hard. Boys will be boys. She actually happy when she saw the others were visiting her. They all hug Feenazz. Soon, Jihye, Eun Bin and Hyo Ae were coming too. The girls cried and hugging Feenazz tightly. Hyo Ae was still sobbing and Kevin tried to calm her down. He was hugging her. Hyo Ae shocked but hugged him back. Feenazz saw it and smiles.

 

“Hyung, you can’t take all the credits! We donated our blood too! So we deserved a kiss too from Feenazz noona!” Kiseop said.

 

Kibum gives his best death glare and send a telepathy message ‘Do you want to die?’ at Kiseop. Kiseop pretended that he doesn’t saw it. Feenazz laughed. “It’s okay. I will kiss all of you. But you,” she pointed at Kibum, “You kiss are special,”

 

All the people in the room gasped. They could not believe of what Feenaz said. Some of them were clapping and some of them were whistling. Kevin whispered to Kiseop, “Noona must hit her head hard,”

 

A nurse suddenly opened the door and shoo all of them from the room. She asked them to leave the patient alone. U-KISS members groaned and walked out from the room followed by Jihye, Eun Bin and Hyo Ae. Kevin was holding Hyo Ae hand and dragged her. She waved at Feenazz and winked.

 

The door was closed. Feenazz and Kibum looked at each other. They both laughed. Feenazz touched her face. Then she realize she have a scar across her forehead. She shocked. But Kibum immediately grabbed her hand.

 

“No matter how you look, I will always love you,” He kissed at the scar. “If the public doesn’t accept you as an idol that has a scar, it doesn’t matter. You can quit. I will be the one who making the money and make sure our family never starved,”

 

Feenazz smiles when she heard ‘our family’. She mutters ‘thank you’ and kissed Kibum.

 

*************

 

“U_N*Q! U_N*Q! U_N*Q! U-KISS! U-KISS!”

 

The fans were screaming loudly, chanting their favourite group names. Both U-KISS and U_N*Q will be performing together on this stage. The fans were screaming loudly when they saw all the members taking their position. Some of them were chanting ‘Feenazz and Kibum’. They were also brought sign that said that ‘We love KIBUM ♥ FEENAZZ’. But some of them are booing. Some of the fans accepted that Kibum and Feenazz are together. At first, there a bit chaos happening but soon they accepted it. Kibum and Feenazz are becoming the hottest couple in the K-POP industry. Feenazz glance at Hyo Ae and Kevin. Maybe there will be another hot couple soon replacing them? She smiles.

 

They all bowed together after they finished performed. They were waving and saying thanks to their fans. Suddenly Kibum grabbed Feenazz’s hand and walk in front of the stage.

 

“Thank you all for coming today. We all really appreciate your non-stop love for us. But I wanna say something. I know some of you didn’t like us to be together. But if you all really love us, please give your blessing. I love her so much and I know I will never stop. You, the fans are important so please be happy for us. She was hurt before, physically and emotionally so please stop hurting her.”

 

Feenazz covered . She tried not to burst into tears. Some of the fans were crying too.

 

“So fans, please accept us and give your blessing because we love you too.” Kibum said again.

 

Then, all the fans were cheering for Kibum and Feenazz. They all screaming, “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”

 

Kibum speaks again, “Oh, one more thing. If you love someone secretly, you better confess your love or you will be regretting for the rest of your life watching them with someone else,” He bowed and kissed Feenazz on the stage. The crowds become crazy and continue chanting their names.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*Hello! This is Iefa_San! This new update written for Feenazz. I hope you enjoy reading this one-shot. Please comment and tell me what you think! This goes to all the readers too! Thank you very much for requesting at Midnight Illusions!