Music Brought Me To You

Midnight Illusions Collection of Short Stories

Story for Hisoka

Written by qwuin-tastic

http://midnight-illusionsx.blogspot.com/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 

 

"Uh." I groaned. It has only been a day since we came to Japan for the tour, and I'm already bored.

 

"What's wrong, hyung?" Changmin asked me.

 

"I'm bored, that's why." I played around with one of the stuff animal my fans had gave me. Changmin looked at me, but I paid no attention.

 

I couldn't stand the boredom any longer, so I decided to explore the beautifully built French theatre hall nearby. I saw it on the way to the hotel, and it was huge! So, I took my phone and disguise and left.

 

When I arrived at the hall, I heard music. Enchanting music. I followed the way towards the music, as if I was possessed. I came upon a smaller hall, and there was a girl playing a cello on a stage. She looked very beautiful. Beside her, an old European man was whispering to her in, what sounded like Italian.

 

She nodded and followed his every word. She continued to play the cello with passionate. I stood there, stunned by her beauty and her playing. She had finish playing and kept her cello away. Finally, after being dumbfounded for a few minutes, I went up to her before she leaves.

 

"That was beautiful." I complimented her, nervously.

 

She turned around, startled by my appearance, and accidentally dropped her bow. I quickly kneeled down to pick up the bow.

 

"Ah, I'm so sorry. Really sorry." I keep apologizing.

 

I wanted to hand her her bow but she didn't seem to do anything. I waited for her hand to reach the bow, but nothing. Suddenly, her music teacher called her and she turned over to the voice of her teacher.

 

The man appeared from the curtains and eyed me with a strange look on his face.

 

"What are you doing here in Japan?" He asked me.

 

"I was exploring this hall and heard some music. I wanted to know where it came from." I replied.

 

"What is your name, young man?" He asked.

 

"Yunho. Jung Yunho." I smiled.

 

The man just looked at me, and look the bow from me. He introduced the girl to me.

 

"Yunho, this is Setsuko."

 

I nodded and reached out my hand. Again, I waited for her to shake my hand, but no actions came from her.

 

"I'm sorry, but she's blind. She's been like this since she was little." The old man explained. Setsuko just smiled at me, with that dazed look of hers.

 

I smiled back, but I realized that she couldn't see my smile.

 

"Well, we should get going then." The old man said, letting Setsuko hold onto him.

 

Before I could stop them, they were already gone. I walked back to the hotel, knowing it was useless to stay in this hall.

 

When I had arrive at the hotel, Jaejoong had cooked something delicious. Changmin was the first to sat at the table.

 

"Yah, hyung. Come and eat." He invited me. I sat down and ate quietly. Setsuko's beauty was haunting my brain. I want to see her again.

 

"Yah, what's wrong? Is my cooking bad?" Jaejoong asked me, then turned to look at the others. They just shook their heads and shrugged.

 

"No, it's fine. Just fine." I tried to smile. I slowly ate my food and went inside my room. I laid on my bed, thinking about her beauty.

 

The next day, I woke up really early. I had a plan in mind. I went to the florist and bought a bouquet of roses. Next, I went to buy heart-shaped balloons. Then, I went to the hall and waited for her. I checked my watch and it was still early, so I waited for a few more hours.

 

I waited and waited but she didn't show up. I thought she would come here for practice, like yesterday.

 

"Maybe…she's running a little bit late." I said to myself. So, I waited for a few more hours.

 

I felt disappointed when she didn't show up. I walked back to the hotel, and the others looked at me with a weird look.

 

"Wher-" Junsu started to ask, but I interrupted him. "No where."

 

I laid on my bed and thought of her. I couldn't believe such a beautiful girl could be…blind. She can't even see her own beauty. I have to see her tomorrow. I thought. 

 

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I stared at it, then I immediately jumped out of it. It was already noon! I might be too late. I quickly took a shower and put on decent clothes - including my disguise.

 

I brought along the flowers and balloon. When I reached the hall, I heard it again. The music, that haunted me at first but now I'm loving it. I went to the small hall, and there she was on the stage, playing.

 

I walked up to her slowly, while planning out what to do next in my head. I'm going to make you mine. Just then, she stopped playing, which made me stop at once. Had she heard my heart say those words?

 

She blinked a few times before proceeding on playing her cello. I made my way to her, but hesitated when I was only a few inches away. Will she accept my offer? My heart said.

 

"Er, hi. Do you remember me?" I asked her. But she said nothing. She didn't even stop playing. It was heartbreaking but I didn't give up.

 

"Setsuko-chan?" I called her name. As soon as I said that, she stopped playing, but she didn't turn towards me. She just look straight.

 

"I was wondering if you want to go out with me?" I asked. But she said nothing. No actions or anything.

 

"Setsuko-chan…" Her music teacher called her. She immediately looked at his direction.

 

"…you should accept this young man's offer. You need to rest too, you can't just sit here and play all day. Go out with this man, and enjoy yourself." The old man smiled and she just nodded.

 

I have to admit, I didn't know what just happened, but I'm glad she agreed. I told her I would pick her up at 7 tonight.

 

When I went home, I picked out the best outfit I've ever got. I took a shower, making sure I was odor-free. I took my phone and dialed some numbers. At 7 o'clock, I went to her house - the old man had gave me her address - and rang the bell.

 

She opened the door and I almost dropped the flowers that I was holding. She looked beautiful! She wore a short turquoise dress, which fitted her perfectly. I was speechless for a few seconds, but I managed to snap out of it. I gave her the flowers and helped her put it into a vase.

 

I escorted her to my car, and I drove off as soon as we got in. Throughout the drive, she stay silent. I began to feel afraid that this date won't work out. I had to make this date special. 

 

We arrived at a 5-star restaurant, and you could even smell the delicious food from inside your car. I parked my car and escorted her to the restaurant. A waiter bowed at us and asked

 

"Name, please?"

 

"Jung Yunho." I told him. He slightly nodded and brought us outside the restaurant.

 

Instead of eating in the restaurant, I made reservations for a date on a boat. The boat was ready to go, when we stepped on board. I looked at Setsuko and she had a scared look on her face.

 

"It's okay. We're on a boat." I told her.

 

She gasped and looked everywhere. I tried to calm her down by explaining that I arranged a date on a boat. Eventually, she calmed down. When the boat had stopped, I pulled out a chair for her to sit. I was sitting across her.

 

"Urm, sorry I scared you. I thought having a date on a boat would be…romantic." I bit my lower lip. She replied by smiling.

 

She didn't say much throughout the date, and I was beginning to worry again. Then, slow music filled the air. I got up and hold up my hand.

 

"Care to dance?" I asked her, and she smiled. She place her hand on mine and I took her closer to me. We started to dance, following the flow of the music. She placed her head on my shoulder, and I was smiling.

 

"Setsuko-chan." I called her name. She didn't say anything, as usual. "I know this may sound weird, but I fell in love with you in first sight. I know I don't know you much, and you don't know me, but I want us to be…something." I paused to look at her. "I…"

 

She hugged me. I was too shocked to do anything. She touched my face and smiled while looking directly at me. I looked at her and she had that dazed look again. Without thinking, I kissed her. I thought she would have pushed away and slapped me, but she didn't. She kissed me back.

 

Her lips tasted like strawberry and I didn't want to stop. We broke the kiss after a few seconds. She hugged me tighter and I whispered to her "I like you.".

 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello, this is qwuin-tastic ^^ this one-shot is for Hisoka. I hope you love it :D

thanks for requesting~ and do request again.