Chapter 8

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[4 Years Later]

Four years had passed since the first wolf incident. Since then it tended to happen at least once a year, sometimes twice. Sunrin had not always been there when the wolves attempted to attack. They soon ran when the members of the pack transformed into their wolf forms.

Sunrin eventually got used to daycare and ended up becoming good friends with the little boy Woobin, much to Sunggyu's annoyance. He eventually made peace with it though, happy she at least made one friend at daycare to keep her company.

The pack remained the same, they took care of Sunrin when she was home while each of them took turns going on their scheduled runs.

"Where the hell is she?" Sunggyu questioned, walking into the living room where Sungjong and Sungyeol sat watching television while Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo had gone out on their run.

"I'm guessing you mean Sunrin, and where else would she be?" Sungyeol asked looking to Sunggyu and the items of clothing in his hands.

"Myungsoo." Sunggyu sighed, picking up his scent and following it to the kitchen. 
Entering the kitchen, Sunggyu saw Myungsoo stood by the stove, frying an egg while Sunrin sat at the little island in the middle of the kitchen, her legs swinging she sat on the chair that was obviously too high for her.

Sunrin had really become attacked to Myungsoo through out the years. Since that first wolf attack, Sunrin had not left his side since. Always following Myungsoo around the house and asking him to collect her from daycare when he could. Myungsoo had quite literally become Sunrin's whole world.

Every day, Sunggyu saw Sunrin grow into a mini version of her mother. It comforted him in a way. almost like he could still see Sunri through Sunrin.

Sensing Sunggyu's presence. Myungsoo turned the stove off and turned to Sunggyu who still continued to stand by the doorway. Raising an eyebrow, Myungsoo turned away and placed the egg onto a slice of toast.

"Sungyeol, Your breakfast." Myungsoo simply called when Sungyeol came pushing past Sunggyu to get to the plate that Myungsoo place on the island, opposite from where Sunrin was sitting happily eating some cereal. Her eyes followed Myungsoo though.

"Sunrin. It's Woobin's birthday party today. It's time to decide what you want to dress up as." Sunggyu smiled. Walking towards the five year old who instantly took notice of Sunggyu.

A smile spread across her face showing a small gap where she had recently lost her first tooth. She had had a wobbly tooth for a while before she accidentally fell over during a visit to the park with Hoya, Sunggyu and of course Myungsoo. The fall knocked the tooth right out, panicking Sunggyu more than Sunrin herself.

After reassurance from Myungsoo, Hoya and even Sunrin. Sunggyu began to calm down and that night, he played the part of the tooth fairy as she slept.

Sunrin had been given an invite to Woobin's 5th birthday party two weeks ago and on the invitation, it stated that the party was fancy dress and there would be a prize from the child that came best dressed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter