Chapter 6

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[2 Months Later]

"It's not straight enough." Sunggyu called up to Woohyun who currently balanced on a pair of ladders.

"It is straight." Woohyun complained for the 5th time that morning.

"Not from down here it's not." He shouted back up.

Woohyun growled as response but tried to level the banner right for Sunggyu. Myungsoo watched in amusement at Woohyun's annoyance before turning to Sungyeol who stood unusually close to the cake table.

Seeing his eyes lingering on the delicious treat before him, Myungsoo decided to divert Sungyeol's attention before Sunggyu noticed.

"You know you can't eat that yet, right?" Myungsoo spoke, snapping Sungyeol out of his trace.

"I wasn't thinking about eating it." Sungyeol denied while also looking a bit guilty. Myungsoo rolled his eyes in response before turning back to the arguing wolves. Woohyun was now down from the ladders, taking a look at the big banner he had hung alone.

'Happy 1st Birthday' it read in big bold bright pink letter.

"How is it not straight?" Woohyun snapped as Sunggyu let out an exasperated sigh before speaking up again.

"I suppose it'll do."

"Don't take it to heart Woohyun. You know he's only pissed because of Sunrin's first word, and second and third." Dongwoo smirked, placing an arm around Sunggyu who glared at the real object of his annoyance.

"Remove your arm." Sunggyu snapped. Knowing what was best for his safety, Dongwoo obeyed before breaking into a grin.

"I still can't believe you were her first word." Sungyeol said, approaching the three wolves with Myungsoo closely behind him. Sungyeol would have to choose his words carefully, especially where Sunggyu was concerned.

It had shocked everyone when Sunrin had said her first word. Especially since it seemed a bit early for her to even be forming words. It had only been last week when Dongwoo had gotten into trouble with Sunggyu for god knows what reason. Sunggyu would not let the issue drop and kept lecturing him, using Dongwoo's name a lot throughout the conversation.

Sunrin had been present and nobody had realized she had been watching the two talking until her lips parted and a small voice emerged speaking the name "D-Dongwoooo".

Everyone had turned in surprise as she began giggling in the way she usually did. Needless to say, Sunggyu wasn't best amused, not for the fact that Sunrin had spoken but for the first name she had said.

"I'm not pissed. I'm annoyed. Do you realize how upsetting it is that Dongwoo, Cat and Ball are the words she chooses to speak before my name. I put so much effort into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter