Chapter 2

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cradling the baby in his arms, Sunggyu turned to his six stunned friends. His face was calm as he looked down to the baby who was waking up from what was probably a nap. Her eyes winced open, looking up at Sunggyu before she inhaled and let out a huge cry.


Sunggyu jumped slightly from shock before quickly looking to his friends for help. Noticing Sunggyu's panicked expression quicker than the others, Myungsoo stepped forward and reached out to take the baby from Sunggyu. He had never even held a baby before but he was willing to try, anything to get that look of helplessness that was currently plastered on his leader's face.


Once the baby was in his arms, Myungsoo began to sway the baby softly in his arms and made a shushing sound. Something that seemed to sooth the baby as she began to quieten down as he continued on for a few seconds. It didn't take long for her to fall back asleep in Myungsoo's arms. Looking down at the her face, a familiar feeling washed over Myungsoo.


"She looks like Sunri." He muttered but he knew his friends had heard him.

"Looking at this photo, I'm going to take a wild guess and say she's Sunri's daughter." Sungjong said, making the pack look to him. He stood beside a desk that stood to the right of the sliding door they had all stepped through. On top of the simple wooden desk sat a number of framed photos. Myungsoo walked over to the desk along with Sunggyu to take a look.


Indeed. each photo was of the baby that currently slept in his arms or the baby and Sunri together. No sign of a man in any of the photos though. Myungsoo focused on a photo of Sunri holding a new born, maybe a few minutes old. He had never seen so much love in Sunri's eyes. She had always been so easy to read, just by looking into her eyes a person would know what she was feeling.


"So... What do we do? There's no sign of a Father and Sunri never had any relatives and by the looks of things, Sunrin is now in the same position." Dongwoo pointed out which lead all the boys to turn back to their leader for orders once again. Sunggyu ran a hand through his hair, thinking about their options. They were a pack of werewolves, not company that a mere human baby should be associated with. But Sunrin was not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter