Chapter 4

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[6 Months Later]

Myungsoo scrambled through the park gates in panic. He was looking for one person and one person only. That person having sent a text that only members of his pack sent in crisis situations.

His heart rate was in overdrive, his chest felt tight from panic as he continued to search around the park for Sungyeol and Sungjong. Sungyeol had been the one to text Myungsoo those 3 capital letter just 15 minutes ago.

SOS

To get to the park faster, Myungsoo would have turned into his wolf form if he had been able to but with it being broad daylight and his destination had been a children's play park, he had to settle for his human speed.

"Myungsoo!" He heard his name being called. 

Spinning around he saw Sungjong and Sungyeol stood together with an empty stroller. Sungjong looked out of breath, just as much as Myungsoo felt.

They stood by the large spiraling children's tube slide, both with anxious and panicked expressions on their faces. Picking up speed again, Myungsoo ran to the both of them with one question in his mind.

"Where's Sunrin?"

The stroller was indeed empty and neither Sungjong or Sungyeol held her in their arms. He watched as they looked to one another as if almost having a silent conversation between themselves.Their silence made the tight feeling in Myungsoo chest sharpen. He inhaled a small breath to ease the panic when Sungyeol sighed and turned the Myungsoo.

"That's the thing. We kind of don't know..." 

Myungsoo looked at the two in astonishment, almost thinking they were pulling a prank on him. A very bad prank, a prank that would get them killed if it had been any other member of the pack.

Over the past six months, Sunrin had become an important member of their pack to everyone. Despite the sleepless nights and the diaper changes, Sunrin had managed to capture the hearts of each individual pack member...

And now Sungyeol and Sungjong had gone and lost her.

"Sunggyu is going to kill you both." Myungsoo stated.

"That's if I don't get to them first." Came a voice from behind Myungsoo. Turning his head, he was surprised to see Woohyun. after Sunggyu, Woohyun and Myungsoo had been tied when it came to their bond with Sunrin. Something Woohyun often resented.

Sungyeol quickly stepped behind Sungjong as Woohyun stormed over to the three of them. Myungsoo sighed and grabbed Woohyun by the shoulder. They were both putting a lot more strength into their actions than how it would appear to normal people.

"Did you tell Woohyun about the text?" Sungyeol hissed at Myungsoo, grabbing his attention instantly. It was true that Myungsoo had been out with Woohyun when he got the message from S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter