Chapter 47

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Two Months Later]

Once Sunrin got the okay from both Sunggyu and Myungsoo, the following two months were filled of nothing but making plans for the trip back to the town where the werewolves had found her so many years ago.

How would they get there?

Bus

How would they get home?

Woobin with his now insured car.

Where would they stay?

At their old home in the woods at the edge of town.

At least that’s where Sunrin and Minah were going to be staying. Sunggyu had already made Sunrin promise that Woobin would be sleeping at his own house during their trip. It had been his only condition that she had had to agree to in order to get Sunggyu’s verbal seal of approval.

Now it was finally the day of their trip and after her farewell to the pack and a three hour bus journey, she was now finally back in her childhood town with Minah in tow. Walking out of the Bus Station and into the Parking Lot, they heard the sound of a wolf whistle. Turning their heads, they both saw Woobin leaning against a parked cherry red Mini-Cooper. His hands were tucked into his jeans pockets, all smug like.

“There’re my girls.” A big grin spread across his lips.

Before Sunrin even managed to get the word “Hi.” out of her lips, Minah was already wrapped up in his arms, kissing him as if they were the only two people in the Parking Lot. The world, even.

As awkward as she felt, she was happy to see how open Minah was about expressing her feelings towards Woobin. Once they eventually untangled themselves from one another Woobin’s eyes found Sunrin’s.

“What are you doing just standing there? Get over here and give me a hug.” He cried out, flinging his arms open wide. Very over dramatic like. Doing as she was told, she stepped into his embrace. Woobin squeezed her tight before stepping back and motioning to the mini behind him.

“So…What do you think?” He sang, clearly smitten and proud of the vehicle he had bought with his own money.

“It’s pretty.” Minah complimented.

“The colour is cute.” Sunrin offered.

Neither girl were that knowledgeable about cars.

“Pretty? Cute? Not something a guy wants to hear about the best gift he’s ever bought for himself but whatever, I’m willing to over look it.”

“Were you expecting anything different? You should know that mine and Sunrin’s knowledge about cars combined basically amount to about 2%. We know that’s cars move and that some are prettier than others.”

“But if it makes you feel better, your car looks like the Park Bo Young of the car world.”

Woobin seemed to think their words over in his head before a beaming smile graced his face.

“Well… I wouldn’t go that far.” He said but Sunrin could swear Woobin was blushing slightly.

“Are you both done? I just spent three hours on a very hot bus and I’m feeling all kinds of gross so can we get going?” Minah piped up, making Woobin snap out of whatever trance he had found himself in.

“Okay, let’s get going.” Woobin cried, pressing a button on his keys. Sunrin heard a click before Woobin opened the door to the back seats of the car.

“Ladies…” Woobin grinned at the two of them before taking their bags from them to place in the trunk.

Minah quickly slid her arm through Sunrin’s and proceeded to usher her into the back seat. Sunrin figured Minah would sit up front with Woobin so it surprised her when Minah told her to slid over and took the seat next to Sunrin in the back. She assumed Minah and Woobin were trying to keep things as comfortable as possible. Sunrin was fine with them dating but she hadn’t spent much time with them both as the same time.

She was still adjusting.

Once their luggage were safely in the trunk, Woobin stepped around the car and got into the driver's seat. He the engine before putting the car into drive.

“I was thinking we could go to the house first, it’ll give you both a chance to unpack as well as freshen up. Umma also told me to bring the two of you for dinner tonight. She’s been looking forward to seeing the both of you. She’s cooking up a huge home cooked meal with a lot of side dishes apparently.” Woobin grinned. It made Sunrin smile, she honestly expected nothing less from Mrs Kim. She had always liked Woobin’s Umma and she remembered that she had loved Mrs Kim’s cooking as well.

“I’m kind of nervous. What if she doesn’t like me?” Minah asked aloud. This would be Minah’s first time meeting Woobin’s parents so it was natural that she was feeling anxious.

“Of course she’ll like you. What’s not to like?” Woobin reassured.

“He’s right and Mrs Kim is amazing. You two will get on like a house on fire.”

Minah gave Sunrin a look.

“That’s a good thing. I promise.”

Minah still looked unsure but she didn’t say anything m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter