Chapter 20

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Two Years Later]

"I'm late!" Shouted the fifth-teen year old Sunrin as she hopped into the apartment living room, all the while trying to pull her white sock on. Her hopping stopped mid step however when her eyes caught the sight of Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun and Sungjong stood in the living room as Sunggyu, Hoya and Dongwoo seemed to be inspecting the four boys.

"Why are you guys wearing my High School Uniform?" Sunrin asked, tilting her head at the four who were wearing her new school's male uniform that consisted of black trousers, a while shirt with a black blazer and a red checkered tie.

Sunrin wore the school's pleated red skirt with white socks, a white shirt and black blazer with the same tie as the boys were currently wearing.

"Ask him." Woohyun glared at Sunggyu with venom dripping from his voice.

Sunrin looked to Sunggyu, waiting for an explination.

"I thought it would be a good idea to enroll the four of them into your high school with you. I know you were down because Minah is attending a different high school to you so why not start the semester with a few familiar faces?" Sunggyu smiled. He seemed very pleased with himself.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Nope."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

Rolling her eyes and turning to Dongwoo and Hoya for help, she found them both avoiding eye contact with her.

"Cowards." She hissed before turning back to Sunggyu.

Inhaling a deep breath, she attempted to keep her attitude in check while trying to talk Sunggyu out of this ridiculous plan of his.

"Although I realize you have my best intentions at heart, you can't actually think this is going to work. The five of us entering the same High School might actually be the craziest idea you've ever had."

"True that." Sungyeol piped up, playing with his tie. It seemed to be irritating him.

"Actually it's the best idea ever. This way the guys can keep tabs on you while you're in school. They can keep you out of trouble. And you're not all entering the same grade. Only Sungjong and Myungsoo will be in your grade while Woohyun and Sungyeol will be in the grade above you as transfers."

"I paint the Teacher's Lounge one time and it's like you'll never let me forget it. I served my time in detention, you've got to let it go." Sunrin heaved a sigh, remembering her parting gift to the teachers of her Middle School one week before they graduated. Minah had said it was a bad idea but she had still helped. Sunggyu had not been impressed to say the least when he got a phone call from her School.

"You should have thought about that before you redecorated." Sunggyu said as Sunrin rolled her eyes.

"And what do you suppose I tell people? I can't exactly use the werewolf excuse." Sunrin folded her arms in annoyance. Sunggyu was not budging from this idea.

"For anyone who asks, you can tell them that they are your cousins. We live together because I took you in when our parents perished in a car accident together." Sunggyu said. Sunrin tried really hard not to roll her eyes at that one.

"How original." She said sarcastically, something about the smile appearing on Sunggyu's face made her think he didn't catch onto her sarcastic tone.

"Thank you. This plan has been in the making since the day we moved to Seoul."

Now that made not only Sunrin's jaw drop but the others seemed to be shocked by Sunggyu's revelation as well.

"You didn't tell us anything about this plan." Sungjong snapped as Sunggyu shrugged in responce.

"Isn't it obvious? He probably knew that if you knew about this then you guys would have never agreed to move to Seoul." Hoya spoke up for the first time but still avoided eye contact with them.

Sunrin had reached her limit at this point. She knew argueing with Sunggyu was useless at this stage and nobody else seemed to be standing up to him as much as her so she resigned to heaving a sigh of defeat.

"I can't do all of this right now" She said, indicating to the four boys in uniform.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter