Chapter 45

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scrambling through the front door of the Apartment, Sunrin kicked off her shoes and ran straight through the living room, by-passing Sungjong, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and even Myungsoo as she went.

She sped into the hallway and burst into Sunggyu’s room. She headed to his closet where she knew Sunggyu always kept his travel case. Picking up the empty black case, she moved it to the bed, ignoring the sleeping body that currently lay within the blankets.

“Sunggyu! Wake up!” Sunrin yelled. Her voice hitting a pitch that she herself did not know she could hit.

She began to riffle through Sunggyu’s closet, pulling out his clothes and flinging them into the case. There was clearly no time to fold.

“Sunrin, w-what are you doing?” A sleepy Sunggyu slowly raised from the bed, his eyes were barely open and his hair resembled a bird’s nest.

“Packing. We’re moving.” Sunrin informed the Alpha.

“We’re what?” Came Myungsoo’s voice as he stepped into the room along with Dongwoo and Woohyun.

“Yeah. What are you talking about?” Sunggyu asked, his hand running through his messy hair.

“We’re moving out. That’s why I’m packing. It would be very helpful if you guys went and started packing up your own stuff as well. We really don’t have a lot of time.” Sunrin said, dumping some more of Sunggyu’s clothes into the case. She could feel all eyes on her.

“Minah and Woobin are in a relationship and Minah was wondering why you guys are both my cousins and uncles.” Sunrin ranted, scooping up all of Sunggyu’s hair and skin products from his night stand into her arms and dropped them into the case as well.

“Are you serious?” Myungsoo questioned.

“What did you say?” Sunggyu asked, springing out of bed. Thankfully he was wearing pants.

“I didn’t say anything. I bolted and ran all the way here. Now will you help me pack?” She said as her voice cracked slightly from panic.

All at once, Myungsoo, Woohyun and Dongwoo sprang into action. Myungsoo took over packing for Sunggyu while Woohyun and Dongwoo ran from the room, Woohyun saying that he would let the rest of the pack know to start packing up their own stuff.

“So you just ran away without saying a word?” Sunggyu asked.

“Of course. What else could I do? I couldn’t exactly tell them the truth.” Sunrin said, defending her actions. She thought she had done the right thing. Had she been wrong to run out on Minah and Woobin?

“If you said nothing then I don’t understand why we’re all packing. This whole thing could be explained away logically. Their minds won’t instantly jump to werewolves or any other supernatural being for that matter.” Sunggyu explained, his words giving Sunrin pause.

Myungsoo looked between his Alpha and his girlfriend. He could see that Sunggyu had  a point. They had been in worse situations than this before and they had managed to keep their secret safe.

“Guys! We have a situation out here!” Called Sungyeol’s voice from the living room. His voice sounded shrill and worried.

“What is it now?” Sunggyu sighed, striding out of his bedroom with Myungsoo and Sunrin in tow.

Entering the living room, Sunrin froze. Not only were the whole pack in the room but also a very out of breath Minah and Woobin.

“You let them in?” Sunrin heard Sunggyu hiss at Sungyeol.

“I didn’t know the situation when I buzzed them in.” Sungyeol whispered back apologetically.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter