Chapter 27

Running With Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The trees of the Nature Park blocked the bright light of the afternoon sun. Sunrin looked to the dry dirt and the yellowed grass beneath her sneakers. She had chosen to wear the shoes along with a pair of worn out denim shorts and a simple purple tank top. Perfect for an afternoon run.

She worked on tying her hair back while she watched the pack beginning to remove their shoes from their feet.

"Do you all usually undress when you go for a run?" She questioned nobody in particular.

"Just our shoes. We're able to nudge our clothes offf us in our wolf forms. If we have the time that is" Woohyun said, glancing sideways at Myungsoo subtly. Sunrin noticed however. She figured Woohyun was referring to the Minho incident. 

Myungsoo seemed to catch onto Woohyun reference as well as he sent a small glare at his Hyung in response. Sunrin guessed Myungsoo didn't have the 'time' that day.

"I recommend you keep your shoes on though." Sunggyu spoke up, pulling his socks off in the process. Sunrin nodded in response before she burst out into a big grin.

"What are you so happy about?" Sungyeol questioned, an intrigued expression held on his face. 

"It's nothing. I'm just excited. I've never been on a run with you guys before, not to mention it's been such a long time since I last saw you all in your wolf forms." Sunrin explained, unable to stop herself from bouncing on the balls of her feet.

The members of the pack looked to one another before turning back to look at their Dongsaeng. A small smile appeared on Sunggyu's lips.

"Then we better not keep you waiting." He spoke.
Sunrin's eyes widened as she watched her eldest Oppa begin to transform into his werewolf form. 

She watched as his brown eyes turned black and his lips and nose changed into a snout. She was mesmerized as Sunggyu dropped onto all fours, his hands morphed into big paws. Fur burst from Sunggyu's skin as a wolf began to take form. Before she knew it, an oak brown colored wolf stood before her. Her eyes made contact with Sunggyu's and she watched as his black iris' turned back to the familiar shade of brown that only belonged to Sunggyu.

"Wow." She heard herself mumble as she looked at the giant wolf before her, The Alpha stood proud before her. He was bigger than the wolves she remembered from the forest she grew up in before she and the pack moved to Seoul, but they were not as big as the werewolves she had seen in any of the Twilight movies. 

Sunggyu had been right when he had said that Hollywood movies over-exadurated stuff. Despite that comment, at this moment in time, Sunrin could not feel anything but spellbound.

Her eyes momentarily strayed away from Sunggyu to take a look at the rest of the pack. Every member of the pack had seemed to have already turned into their wolf forms. All different shades and sizes, but despite their transformations, Sunrin could still figure out who was who.

She stepped towards the wolf she knew was Sungjong. The youngest of the pack also seemed to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter