009

His Twenty Four

 

 

The man pulled his hand away and left the table, baseball cap guy removed his cap and plopped down across Kelly with a grin.

“Did that sound really scary? I’ve been practicing that.” He said with glee.

“Kim Taehyung,” She sighed then before she could react Kai walked up to them.

“What was that? Are you okay?” He asked her, Taehyung looked at the guy.

“Y—yes, oppa. Just some…weird ert.” She nodded, then her eyes went to the lady behind Kai.

“Noona, this is Kris hyung’s sister, Kelly. Kel, this is Saeyoon noona.” Kai introduced them.

“Nice to meet you, unnie.” She smiled casually and offered her hand, Saeyoong grew amused and just shook her hand.

“You’re a little different from Kris, you actually can smile.” She joked, Kelly laughed. Then Mark arrived.

“Oh, V hyung.” Mark grinned at Taehyung.

“Oppa….is a rock.” Kelly nodded, she looked at Kai then grinned.

“Are you going home? I can drive you~”

“No, we haven’t eaten yet, I can ride with Taehyung later. Thanks.”

Saeyoon returned to their table, Mark shook Kai’s hand before going to his seat.

“Aigoo, our Kim Jongin.” Kelly bumped her shoulder against Kai’s.

“What?” Kai blinked at her sudden closeness.

“You like her, huh? Oppa, you’re too obvious.” She mused, Kai balked at her.

“Ya~”

“Go to your table. Don’t mind me. My popular best friend will drive me home. Bye bye.” She grinned before pushing Kai away.

 

 

 

“Are you really staying for good?” Taehyung asked as they entered the mall, he had his cap back on.

“I don’t know. My brother asked me to come back, and for some reason he had me enrolled back to school,” She stated as her eyes wandered around.

“We never really sat down and talk. He’s been totally unreachable; he doesn’t even come home at the penthouse. I don’t even know what he eats for breakfast.” She muttered darkly, V smiled and just wrapped one arm around her neck.

“Don’t tell me that he’s just busy. I’ve been here for almost two weeks now, and I’ve only spoken to him face to face for like…five times.”

“And that annoys you?”

“I feel like he’s hiding something, and here comes the donor, bothering us~”

“Oh, would you look at that, the prodigal child finally shows up.”

They both paused, Taehyung felt his friend tense up under his arm, and he slowly put his arm down and sighed. And prayed to the gods to not let Kelly explode inside the mall.

“Oh, hi, leech.” Kelly smiled sweetly, the younger lady before them smirked.

“You’re back. Waiting for father’s will? Or are you just here to tarnish the family name again?”

“You speak as if you’re really part of the family. The last time I checked, you’re not a Wu.” Kelly replied flatly.

“Stop acting tough, Wu Liah.”

“I’m not acting. I’m naturally rude and can’t put up with your .” Kelly chuckled, Taehyung just held onto her elbow, while some passersby started to glance at them.

“You shouldn’t have come back, you have nothing to come back to.”

“You speak as if you’re the Wu heiress.” Kelly replied.

“Ya, unlike you, I took care of father~”

“I didn’t ask you to.”

“Right, you’re like this. But, while you’re at it, stop approaching Oh Sehun.”

Kelly blinked at her.

“I heard from eomma, and you live with them.”

“Kelly, please.” Taehyung murmured.

“What to do? Even if I try to keep away from him,….I..can’t.” She nodded her smile appearing.

“Ya, you~”

“Kelly?”

Kelly looked up and grinned, Sehun was walking towards them, she watched as her stepsister’s demeanor changed.

“Sehun oppa!” She greeted, Kelly snorted. Sehun glanced at her and gave her a polite smile.

“You’re here. Aren’t you supposed to be at school?” Sehun faced Kelly.

“Yeah, but our professor cancelled on us, then, I’ll get going, oppa.” Kelly nodded and took V’s arm.

“Home? I can have a car prepared~”

“It’s fine, bye.” Kelly patted his arm before walking away with Sehun, before leaving she winked at her stepsister before facing V again.

“That was petty, Wu Liah.” Taehyung stated as they got on the escalator.

“Now’s not the time to act as if you’re the mature one, alien.”

 

 

“Ah, her friend.” Chanyeol said, Kai nodded. They had arrived at the same time and were in the garage. They both looked up when they saw Sehun’s Maybach appear.

“It’s Kim Taehyung, he’s a celebrity. They’ve been friends since they were kids.”

“I know, I heard some people talking after they left.” Kai nodded as they climbed up the stairs.

They reached the door and could hear weird sounds coming from the house.

“Are you hearing that?” Sehun asked as he walked behind that.

“Yeah, it could be~” Chanyeol halted.

“Ya, Kim Taehyung, you !” Kelly, was running towards the living room with a knife in hand, they could hear someone laughing heartily as she ran.

“That…person.” Sehun said as he saw the male.

“I was doing my makeup!” Kelly hollered, a red streak could be seen across her cheek.

“I already told you, you don’t need to wear makeup! You’re pretty enough!” Taehyung replied while hiding behind the drapes.

Kai and Sehun stared at him oddly.

“Please,” Ranhee appeared by staircase. Sehun looked at the girl.

“Will you two please cut it out? I’m trying to study!” Ranhee complained loudly, Kelly halted and looked at her daughter.

Hi, daughter.” She grinned, Kai gently took the knife from her hand.

“Hey, Kels.” Sehun mused at her before politely righting the strap of her cami top, he went to the kitchen quietly.

“We have a guest, congratulations, you survived.” Chanyeol bumped fists with V.

Kai smiled at the younger male politely before returning the knife to the kitchen.

“Are you going out?” Kai asked as he appeared with a damp napkin and handed it to her, Kelly took it from him and started to wipe her cheek.

“I was planning to head to Double Dragon, ever since I got here, I never really had the chance to actually talk to my sibling.” She said in an annoyed tone, Taehyung shrugged at Chanyeol.

“Then, we can go after dinner. Sehun’s cooking.” Chanyeol mussed her hair before going to his room, Kai just grinned at her.

“Oppa, was that the girl you like? She’s beautiful.”

“Now’s not the time to tease me, young miss Wu.” Kai stated.

“I’ll help you with her.” She volunteered, Kai blinked at her.

“Why would you do that?” Kai asked with a smile, Kelly always amused him, he unconsciously reached for the small stain on the side of her cheek.

V’s brows rose before picking up Ranhee in his arms and going to the living room.

“Ugh, the grease. Do they like each other?” V murmured to the kid.

“Most men fall for her, I feel bad for them.”

“It’s because of the face. They haven’t met the monster inside her yet.” V nodded solemnly, they both just quietly laughed to themselves.

“Because you wont tell my brother that you’re going to help my buy a car.”

“Ya! I can’t, he said~” Kai halted when Kelly just covered his mouth.

“It’s a done deal. Thanks, good-looking oppanim.” She chuckled before racing to the kitchen, Kai just scratch the back of his head.

“She is trouble.”

Sehun looked up as he heard someone join him.

“Oppa, mwohae?” She asked as she neared him, Sehun looked at her.

“Stew, you don’t have any allergies right?”

She shook her head and tried to tiptoe as she peeked on the stove behind him.

“What are you doing?”

“Hiding behind you so I wont get burned.” She nodded, Sehun chuckled.

“You wont, even if you~” He halted when he realized how close her face was to her and the fact the she was leaning on him.

He swallowed, then Kelly smiled.

“Looks good, I’ll be waiting for dinner then.” She squeezed his arm before leaving him.

Sehun just shook his head before going back to the vegetables by the sink.

 

 

“She’s scary.” He muttered to himself.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++