023

His Twenty Four

 

 

“Yeonwoo someone.”

The whole room turned quiet, Sehun’s brow met.

“What?!” Kai snapped and put his drink down.

“Kelly, talk properly.” Kris said with a sigh.

“It was a few years ago~”

“How many years?” Sehun asked sharply, Liah blinked at him.

“Three. And Taeyong and I, we’ve been trying~”

Kai looked up, his brows rose briefly before nodding at her.

“This isn’t what we want to know about…not exactly.” Sehun said carefully, she looked at them. Chanyeol shook his head at her.

“What?” She blinked, Kai took a seat and looked at her.

“It’s part of the reason why he’s always around me.” She added, still a little confused.

Kris sighed and shook his head again.

“Ah, Ranhee?” She stated.

Chanyeol gave her a quick nod.

“Ranhee and Joohyuk are pretty close. He was my ex-boyfriend.”

Kai’s brows went up.

“And, good night boys.” She said before leaving the room.

“I give up.” Chanyeol muttered before leaving the room, Kris just puffed his cheeks before quietly walking back to the living room.

 

 

“Well, he deserves to die.” Kelly said as she let her body float on the water, Taeyong was seated by the poolside, typing on his laptop.

“Just how did they manage to cover this up? Its…not easy to hide a case.” Taehyung countered as he munched on some popcorn, the three friends were planning to grab brunch.

“Money, well, my family’s money to be exact.” Kelly said as she looked at her toes, then she let her feet touch the floor.

“Ya, does this bottom make my look bigger?” She asked, Taehyung ignored her, Taeyong just sighed.

 

 

“We rarely have quiet Sundays ever since Ranhee came, she usually wakes everyone up.” Chanyeol mused as they arrived at the kitchen.

“Right, but it’s fun listening to her prattle on, like a mini Kelly, ordering us around.” Sehun grinned.

Then Kai looked up by the pool.

“It sounds like Kel’s got guests. Taeyong and Taehyung.” Chanyeol nodded, Sehun sat on one of the stools.

“Money, well, my family’s money to be exact.” They heard her voice clearly.

“So, she wants to get rid of Yeonwoo, but…that’s going to be a little dangerous.”

“She can do it. She’s Wu Liah.” Kai said softly as she glanced at the doors.

“But, what happened last night? With Saeyoon noona~”

“Ya, does this bottom make my look bigger?” Kelly’s voice echoed from the pool, Chanyeol choked. Sehun blinked.

“She just..wasnt feeling well, I’ll ask Kelly what she wants to eat.” Kai slid down fro the counter and walked away.

“I..think they fought.” Sehun said quietly.

“That’s a first.” Chanyeol said before facing the stove.

 

 

“Do I really have to look and check?” Taeyong sighed, Kelly nodded. He finally looked up, he found Kai standing by the doorway, he smirked and looked at Taehyung.

“Well, does it?” Kelly pressed.

“What does?” Kai spoke, Kelly spun around and found the older male looking at her.

“I was asking Taeyong if~”

“Is it time for breakfast?” Taehyung intentionally cut her off.

“Yeah, want anything?” Kai faced Kelly again, she made a face before swimming to the ladder, Kai politely looked away as she emerged from the pool, she picked up a towel and walked to him.

“You’ve been too quiet, Kim Jongin.” She told him.

“Huh?”

“Last night, at dinner. You…didn’t really talk much. Is everything alright?” She asked as she fixed the collar of her shirt, Kai tensed and discreetly pulled back.

“Okay, okay, no touchy.” She mused before stepping away from him.

“Kels, I~”

“I’ll help with the cooking.” She sidestepped him and left the room, Kai exhaled and nodded.

“Hey,” Taeyong spoke up, Kai faced him.

Taehyung’s brows went up in amusement.

“You’re getting a little too obvious, hyung.” Taeyong spoke, Kai paused.

“What are you saying?” Kai asked, Taeyong smiled and set laptop down.

“Nothing, take care of Kelly well. She needs a guy like you. Calm and steady.” Taeyong nodded before exiting the room, Kai looked at Taehyung, still confused.

“Don’t ask me. I’m not even from here.” He said before running after his friend.

 

 

“So, what do we have?” Yeonwoo faced the male, his mother looked at him.

“Kris Wu will be going out tomorrow, he’s going straight to his Meyongdong office after dropping off his niece at school.”

“What about Kelly?”

“She will be busy tomorrow too, ma’am. She is to attend an event at her daugher’s school.”

Song Jihyeon smirked and leaned back on her seat.

“Then let’s put the plan on the move then.”

“Eomma, what about the company? Kelly asked for an audit. Talk to abeoji, please.”

“I will. Surely he will listen to me, that daughter of his really loves to cause trouble.”

Yeonwoo winced as he sat down on the chair.

“She’s become a bigger threat, GM Daewoo and Lotte.” His mother said quietly.

“She’s just using those guys, that’s her style. A little .” Yeonwoo spat.

“Well, we can use that too..in the future. She even has a kid, what do you expect?”

“Then, samonim, tomorrow?” The male asked politely.

“You better succeed this time. I want Kris Wu gone.”

 

 

“Oppa, hi.” Kelly said as she joined the two in the kitchen.

“Are you guys eating out?” Chanyeol asked her, she nodded and tightened the belt of her bathrobe.

“You two? Do you have plans?”

“He feels empty that Ranhee isn’t around.” Chanyeol chuckled at Sehun.

“She used to wake us up early on Sundays.” Sehun pointed out.

“She’s probably having the time of her life with my brother and unnie.” She said as she picked up her coffee.

“Ah, right, oppa.” Kelly looked at Chanyeol, Sehun glanced at her and smiled slightly.

“Will you be my husband tomorrow?” She asked, Sehun chuckled and looked at the older male.

“Wae?”

“Ranhee has this thing at school…Family day? Yes.”

“How about we all come? That would be more fun.” Sehun spoke up, Chanyeol looked at Kelly.

“It’s a Monday, you guys will be busy.”

“And I do not look like I’ll be busy tomorrow?” Chanyeol asked dryly, Kelly gave him a big pleading smile.

“Kels, I really want to go, but I can’t. I have two meetings tomorrow, it’s with a partner.” Chanyeol faced her and cupped her cheeks briefly.

“Ani, Taeyong cant help me, V is an idol, and~”

“You have me. I’ll be your husband then.” Sehun spoke, Kelly blinked at him. Sehun grinned and just pushed some of her damp hair away from her face. Kelly’s fingers started to tighten around the mug.

“Oppa, I~”

“Just go shower, you guys are going out, right?” Sehun smiled at her, Kelly nodded.

“Yes, we are waiting, Kelly. Please don’t forget about us!” Taehyung’s voice could be heard from the living room, Chanyeol laughed.

“Are you sure you’ll do it?” She asked Sehun again, he nodded.

“I’ll drive you girls tomorrow too.”

“This is weird, you were usually so reserved and quiet.” She mumbled, Chanyeol grinned to himself.

“Ya, just go and shower. The gangster and the idol might get angry.” He mused before nudging her; Kelly just narrowed her eyes at him before sliding down from the stool.

“Then, let me bother you tomorrow then. Bye.” Kelly said before going back to her room, Sehun nodded to himself before picking up his sandwich.

“What was that? You hated being in some kind of rumor mill, and you do know that by going~”

“I know, hyung.” He replied, Chanyeol blinked at him.

“I kinda like having her around.” Sehun stated.

“Rephrase that. I have an idea it’s wrong.” The older male chuckled, Sehun smiled and looked at the mug of coffee Kelly just left.

“Admit it, Oh Sehun. I’ve noticed that you’ve been acting odd lately, especially around her.”

Sehun’s lips quirked up.

 

 

“I like her.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++