021

His Twenty Four

 

Good job, mei.” Kris stood up as his sister stepped in the reserved room, Kelly grinned and bumped fists with him.

“I know, I’m the better sibling.” She mused as she walked to her seat beside Chanyeol’s and Ranhee.

“Did Kai pick you up?” Jisoo asked her, Sehun looked up from his seat.

“Y—yeah, he did, by the way, oppa~”

“I know. Stepmother called me, she sounded angry but she didn’t know what to do,” Kris smirked as he went back to his seat.

“Why? Did something happen?” Sehun asked, Jisoo blinked at her husband.

“Apparently, Kai was a little…unlike him earlier, I was sent the CCTV footage, it was like he was tossed across Noble Group’s shiny floors.”

“Yeonwoo?” Jisoo asked, Kris nodded.

“Daebak.” Chanyeol laughed, Ranhee snorted.

“He was being rude, hyung. And I can’t tolerate that.” Kai commented as he strolled in the room.

“But, what Taeyong did was worst.” Kris said, Kai nodded.

“What did he do?”

“He said he just dislocated his arm.” Kelly blinked and looked at her sibling.

“Arm and leg.” Kris replied, Kelly sighed and shook her head.

“Nice.” Kai commented, Liah sent him a look.

“So, what are we having?” Sehun asked, Kelly picked up one of the menus and handed it to Ranhee.

“What do you feel like eating, daughter?” She asked.

“Beef, and, eomma, earlier V samchon called.” She said, Kris called for the hostess.

“Really?”

“At home. He said someone you knew was back in town.” Ranhee said meaningfully, Kelly paused.

“Huh?” She asked, confused.

“Just someone…special.” Ranhee continued, Kelly’s brows met briefly.

Before she could speak her phone started to ring, Sehun looked at her.

“I’ll have to take this. It’s Taeyong.”

 

 

Kelly let her feet dangle above the floor, it was raining outside as she listened to Taeyong’s words.

“I got something new.”

“About Cheongah?”

“That night of the incident, Yeonwoo was seen leaving the house. We traced his movements,”

“It was at that club too?” She spoke, then she felt someone sit beside her.

“Yeah. But we can’t submit to the police yet. We obtained every evidence illegally.”

“Oh, so we’re going that road.” She smiled, Taeyong snorted.

“I just wanted to tell you, we’re almost there. But, this will put your family…in a bad light.”

“It’s okay. I can fix that.” She smiled before ending the call, she looked at Sehun beside her.

“That sounds dangerous. Was that your mafia friend?” He asked her, she grinned.

“We happened to have a special mission, oppa.”

“Okay, so, how’s work lately? I heard about your directors already panicking.”

“I just did what I had to do. What did you hear? Good things?” She nudged him, Sehun chuckled and slid down from the counter they were sitting on.

“Horrific things, but I heard Noble Group’s new vice president is a beauty. That’s all I heard.”

Kelly rolled her eyes.

“Food’s already arrived, come.” Sehun carefully lifted her off the counter and set her down, Kelly tensed.

“Hurry, I’m hungry.” Sehun said before walking back towards the doors, Kelly just exhaled and pressed her palms against her cheeks as she followed him.

 

 

“This looks good.” Jisoo said as their main course arrived, Kelly looked at her plate, dumbfounded and lost.

“Oppa, I,” She looked at Kris, before she could react, Kai leaned over and swept the plate away from her.

“Ah, right, wrong order.” Kris blinked as Kai switched Chanyeol and Kelly’s plates.

“She doesn’t eat sliced fish. For some odd reason.” Kai said as he leaned back on his seat.

Ranhee grew amused as she watched the scene unfold before her.

“Really?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah, I eat fish but I have to see it whole before eating it, so filet mignon is a no-no.”

“I noticed that at home, you’re a bit of a picky eater, Wu Liah.” Kai commented before picking up his utensils. Kris and Chanyeol met gazes.

“Right, why is Saeyoon not here yet?” Jisoo asked Kai, the latter paused.

Sehun looked at his friend.

“Me? Why are you asking noona?”

“You usually call her instead of us.” Jisoo said, confused.

“Then, I’ll call her~”

“Don’t!” Chanyeol spoke, Kelly paused.

“Wu Liah don’t call her, Kai will do it. Go.” Chanyeol nudged the younger male.

Kai took out his phone and excused himself.

“That’s weird, he never forgets to call her.” Sehun nodded to himself.

 

 

“My mom wants to meet you, she claims that she wants to meet her daughter’s only sister-in-law who is quite awesome for her age.” Jisoo mused as they stepped out of the restaurant, Kelly grinned and looped her arm around hers.

“I’d love to, it’s not everyday that my brother’s mother-in-law thinks I’m awesome, even though I admit that I’m reckless.”

“Good thing you know.” Kris commented, Kelly grinned.

“Should we get dessert before going home?” Sehun asked as he walked with Ranhee and Chanyeol.

“Kelly, Jisoo? Let’s get ice cream.” Kris asked, Kai nodded at the two females.

“That sounds good.” Jisoo replied, then Kelly walked to Sehun and Kai.

“Wae? Do you need a ride home?” Sehun , she rolled her eyes at him. She was smiling as she looped her arm around his.

Kai glanced at the two briefly.

“Not really, I just wanted to ask, I think I saw~” Kelly suddenly halted.

“Oh!” Chanyeol paused as he followed her gaze, Sehun felt Ranhee let go of his hand and ran towards the male who was standing across of them.

 

 

“Appa!”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++