017

His Twenty Four

“This is weird we’re having a quiet night.” Chanyeol commented as he brought his plate to the living room, they were having pizza and chicken courtesy of Kelly, who was already sitting on the carpeted floor, waiting for the movie to start.

“It’s a Saturday night, oppa, we deserve this.” She grinned at him.

“You mean, you just need a night away from studies.” Sehun mused, she chuckled.

“Start the movie.” She nagged again, Kai picked up the remote control and the film started.

“But, vice president,” Chanyeol spoke.

“What?”

“What are you planning? It seems serious.” He said.

“Hmm, I’m planning world domination.” She nodded seriously, he sent her a look.

“It’s nothing oppa, I’m just holding on to the seat for my brother, you know greedy those Jeons can be.”

Kai looked at her, his brows went up briefly.

“I don’t think that’s it, Wu Liah.” He spoke.

“Stop thinking about it and let me just fangirl over young Leonardo DiCaprio, you nosey towers.” She muttered before chomping down on her pizza.

“Oh, arasso. Eat well.” Sehun pushed the can of soda near her.

 

 

“Jisoo noona called, she said they’d be coming over for lunch, something about Kris hyung being totally suspicious about Kelly this and that.” Chanyeol said as Sehun joined them by the pool.

“Are we really going to clean this today?” Kai sighed, the three were all set to drain the pool at the living room and clean it.

“It looks so gross.” Chanyeol said.

“Well, there’s not escape to that.” Sehun stated as he took off his shirt.

Kelly peeked by Ranhee’s room and found her still asleep, she smiled before kissing the girl’s cheek and heading down.

“Oppa?” She called as she reached the bottom of the steps.

“What are we going to eat?” She said worriedly as she found the kitchen and dining table empty.

“Oppa?” She called out again, she heard Chanyeol and Kai speaking from the living room, she climbed towards the steps and found them standing by the pool.

“This is still the weirdest part of the living room. The swimming pool.” She muttered as she stepped in the room, then she halted.

“Oh, you’re up.” Kai looked at her.

“Why..are you—all ?” She asked, Chanyeol chuckled.

“We’re cleaning the pool today, Wu Liah, do you expect us to be well dressed?” He replied, the three males were all topless.

Kelly shook her head.

“Well, not really….Just…go clean..or whatever.”

“Are you hungry? I can make you something,” Kai started to walk to her, she raised both of her palms to stop him.

“No!” She said quickly.

The three males blinked at her in confusion.

“I can..cook for myself. Go back to cleaning, oppa.” She stuttered before running out of the room.

“Whoa, it’s a new side everyday.” Kai chuckled before picking up the mop again. Kelly just shook her head as she marched back towards the kitchen, she pressed her palms against her cheek.

“It’s still so early..why are they…doing manual labor.” She muttered as she opened the refridgerator.

 

 

“So, how are things for you?” Jisoo asked as she joined Kelly at the veranda.

“Tiring, but I’m fine, unnie. I heard eomma came by at your place yesterday.” She said, Jisoo smiled.

“She’s worried about you, when are you going to see her?”

“Soon. But~” Kelly looked up as she heard Ranhee squealing as Chanyeol chased after her.

“Living with these guys…are you not uncomfortable? You can move at our place.”

“It’s fine, unnie. I get along with the “Mile-High Club” really well.”

“W—what? Mile-High?”

“My oppa’s friends are a threat, tall, good-looking, well-connected and kind.”

Jisoo chuckled.

“I noticed that too, but~”

“Ya, Wu Liah, that…that alien is outside, he wants to see you.” Sehun joined them.

“Alien?” She blinked as she followed him in; Sehun chuckled and mussed her hair as they entered the house.

Jisoo’s lips quirked up.

“Oppa, stop using your height to your advantage!” Kelly complained as she brushed her hair down, Sehun just snorted before walking back to Kris and Kai.

“Aigoo, so the ice prince Oh Sehun does smile.” Jisoo said to herself.

 

 

“What is it?” Kelly asked as V entered the house.

“Taeyong said you needed to attend this event at Ranhee’s school.” Taehyung said as they walked towards the kitchen.

“Yeah, I asked him if he could pretend as her appa, since..you know..but he said he couldn’t do it.”

“Then, I’ll do it!” Taehyung raised his hand.

“Are you stupid? You’re an idol. A celebrity. Do you want to say bye bye to your career?”

He blinked, as if reality had just hit him.

“She has a point, uncle.” Ranhee said as she strolled in the room.

“Ah, right.” Taehyung pouted, Kelly smiled.

“What is this? A secret meeting?” Kai strolled in, Chanyeol and Sehun followed behind him.

“We’re holding auditions.” Ranhee said.

“For what?” Sehun asked.

“To play as Nam Ranhee’s appa for next week at my school’s event. So, who wants to audition?” Ranhee asked calmly, Kai laughed.

“Must you really be this cool and mature? I’m worried and….embarrassed.” Kelly mumbled.

“It’s nothing really, let’s talk about this later.” Kelly nodded before taking V’s hand.

“I’ll walk you back to your van, I wanna say hi to your other members too.” She said as she pulled V with her, they stepped out of the house.

“I sensed tension there.” Taehyung stated as they reached outside.

“Tension? What?”

Taehyung just smiled and kissed the side of her head.

“Nothing, good luck on being VP and being a college kid.”

 

 

“I already signed the papers. Be careful..Whatever you’re doing…you have my full support.” Kris said as he plopped down beside Kelly.

“I know, you have no choice but to.” She smiled, Kris smiled and just playfully bopped her head.

“But it still bugs me, why do you need Taeyong around?”

Her smile faltered a bit, Sehun looked up from his phone across them.

“I just miss having him around, that’s it.” She reasoned before sliding down from the chair. Kris just shook his head.

“She’s really close with him, the mafia lord.” Sehun spoke, Kris nodded.

“They’ve always been like that.”

“But, hyung aren’t you worried?” Sehun asked carefully, Kris looked at his friend.

“No, why would I be?” Kris asked, amused.

“Just….he seems…troublesome.” He nodded before going back to his phone; Kris just smirked before leaving his table.

 

“Aren’t you being too obvious, Oh Sehun?” Kris mused to himself before going back to the living room.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++