002

His Twenty Four

 

 

Kelly wiped the sweat off her forehead as she reached for the wrench. She was in a pair of oil stained denim overalls, her black hair was tied up in a ponytail and her cheeks were in a shade of pink from the heat.

Customers are always confused when they see you.

She looked up from the Jeep’s hood and grinned at her boss.

They think you’re some cute Japanese manga character, then you start fixing cars.

Sir, gender roles are so yesterday,” She mused at him, he just chuckled before tossing her a beer. Her phone started to ring, she excused herself before picking it up.

Ranhee?

I just got home, but I lost my keys to the front door, eomma.

Her brows furrowed.

“Arasso, I’ll be home in a few. Just stay by the gate. I’ll be there.”

 

 

Kai walked in the empty conference hall, he checked the time on his Cartier before walking towards the windows.

His phone started to ring, he smiled before answering.

“Oh, noona.”

“You’re not busy, right?”

“Not yet, what is it?” He asked as he started to walk around the room with a small smile on his face.

“I was wondering if you want to meet up later? Dinner’s on me.” She said cheerfully.

“Of course, I’ll come pick you up, noona.” Kai nodded.

“Okay. See you.” Saeyoon ended the call; Kai just sat down with a small sigh of content.

“I missed you.” He said to himself quietly.

 

 

 

Kelly coughed; she could feel pain creeping up on her arm and on her lower abdomen. She tried to sit up, but her vision was clouded by smoke and the stench of gasoline made her wince.

She could hear sirens not far from her, her eyes went to her other arm, there was blood oozing out from a deep gash.

“R—Ran..Ranhee.” She choked before closing her eyes again.

 

 

Sehun was inside one of their company’s showrooms when Chanyeol walked up to him.

“Hyung,” He greeted him.

“I’ve been trying to reach Kris, it’s his..father.”

“What do you mean?”

Chanyeol quietly pulled him aside.

“It’s Kris hyung’s father, I just got a call from the security at the penthouse.”

“So?”

“He’s at home. Waiting for him.”

Sehun winced.

“Why is he so adamant about wanting his children back? It was his fault anyway.” Sehun sighed again.

“Now that Double Dragon is doing well he wants to talk to Kris.” Chanyeol said at the mention of Kris’ independent company, Sehun’s phone started to ring.

“It’s him.” Sehun blinked before answering the call.

“Sehun-ah, could you lend me a plane for a bit?” Kris spoke, Sehun blinked.

“Do you need to get somewhere, hyung?”

“Yeah, Hawaii.”

“Arasso, I’ll make a call. Can I ask why?”

Chanyeol looked at him as he spoke.

 

 

“It’s my sister, she got in an accident, but nobody can find her.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++