006

His Twenty Four

 

 

Sehun watched in amusement as Chanyeol pushed Kelly away, she chuckled before nudging him.

“Ya, what are you~”

“Okay, so now, have you seen my brother?” She spoke in a serious tone.

“Brother?” Kai echoed, she faced him, recognition set on her face.

“Yeah, my brother, good-looking oppanim.” She nodded, Sehun looked at the two.

“You know her?” Sehun asked.

“Well, kind..of.” Kai replied.

“Kris hyung? He was just~” Chanyeol looked around while cautiously covering his lips, Kelly scanned the room quietly.

“His secretary said he’d be here, oppa. Do you even have any idea how difficult it is to~”

“Mei mei.” A deep voice made her look up, Kelly’s eyes narrowed slightly.

“Wu Yifan, how could you let him just fly me here? Am I some sort of parcel~”

Kris covered and started to pull her away from the group.

“Whoa.” Kai nodded, Chanyeol just grinned.

“That was Kelly, guys.”

 

 

 

“I’m not staying.” Kelly crossed her arms at him.

“Mei, just finish your remaining units.”

“What about Ranhee? Right! Who~”

“She’s already on a flight back to here, I had someone sent to accompany her, but, are you okay? How are you feeling?” Kris reached for her arm.

“I just have a few stitches on my stomach~”

“See? I told you not to ride those goddamn motorcycles.” Kris chided.

“Can we go back to the topic at hand? I’m not~”

“You are. I already enrolled you for the semester, Ranhee’s also enrolled to a school too.”

“Then, what? Do you expect me to live with the Wus?” She made a face.

“Ani, you’ll live with me…and my friends.”

“Hell, no.” Kelly shook her head.

“You can go live with the Wus then.”

Kelly eyed him warily and rolled her eyes.

Your call, sister.” Kris mussed her hair before heading back to the party.

 

 

“How was it?” Chanyeol asked as he approached her.

“I don’t know.” Kelly sighed, he grinned and just wrapped her arm around his.

“It’s going to be fine, Kels. Its just a few months.” He nodded as they walked towards his waiting car.

“I don’t want to be in the same country as my father, Park Dobi.”

“You make him sound like he’s worse then Darth Vader or Jabba~”

“Don’t you dare relate him to my role model.” She warned him, Chanyeol chuckled.

“Where is Wu Yifan? Why are you the one driving me?”

Chanyeol blinked at her, somehow he had a feeling that Kelly didn’t know a lot of things.

“He went ahead. Get in. It’s cold.” Chanyeol opened the door for her.

 

 

 

Sehun and Kai were seated at the mini bar with beers in hand.

“I saw her earlier, Kris hyung’s sister.” Sehun spoke.

“Really? Where?”

“She was shopping for clothes~”

“What? You want me to leave here?! With three males?!” A feminine voice echoed from downstairs, Kai and Sehun blinked at each other. They saw Chanyeol bounding up the stairs, clearly avoiding the source of the noise.

“It’s only for a while, would you rather live with the Wus, then?” Kris’s calm voice could be heard, Kelly appeared by the staircase, her cheeks flushed from the cold.

“I’m your only sister. And you want me to live with guys?” She spoke again; she appeared by the hallway and walked towards Kai and Sehun.

“Can I have one of those?” She asked them, Kai nodded and stood up to get her a can. Before he could it open it for her, she grabbed it from him, yanked open the pin and took a long sip.

“You make it sound as if you don’t live here too.” She said.

“He doesn’t~” Sehun closed his mouth when Chanyeol nudged him.

“I do, but lately, I’ve been staying at the office because of work. It’s a big project, Kels.” Kris said to her.

Kelly sighed and looked around her.

“You don’t have to worry, I’m here, Wu Kelly.” Chanyeol nudged her shoulder, then she finally looked at the two.

“This oppa….I’ve met him.” She blurted. Kai smiled and took his hand out.

“My name’s Kai. Nice to meet you.” He said, Kelly nodded and shook his hand.

“Annyeong to you too.” She replied, Sehun clunked his beer with hers.

“This is Sehun, mei. Say hi.” Kris took the seat beside her.

“Whoa, I like your shoulders.” She commented, Sehun blinked at her. Kelly just smiled and stretched her palm towards him.

“Annyeong, shoulders oppanim.” She greeted, Sehun just reluctantly shook her hand.

“Is she really serious?” Sehun murmured to Kai

“Is she really going to be our…housemate?” Sehun leaned to Chanyeol and Kai as the two Wu heirs started to converse in Mandarin again.

“I think she’s fun.” Kai nodded with a smile.

“Yeah, she is. We better prepare ourselves.”

 

 

Kelly stepped out of her room, she was clad in a par of low waist gray joggers and a black cami as she walked around the house. She could hear her brother chatting with his friends in the kitchen.

“Oh?” She noticed something odd.

“Do you like to swim?”

She looked up, Kai was smiling at her.

“It’s odd seeing a pool in the living room.” She replied as she climbed up the steps and leaned down to dip her hand on the water.

“Aren’t you cold?” Kai asked her noticing that she was walking barefoot.

“Not really, anyway, Wu Yifan?” She called before sidestepping him and marching to the kitchen.

 

 

Sehun looked up as the girl joined them.

“How do I get to school? I need~”

“Nope.” Kris said, she blinked.

“You aren’t allowed to drive, take the bus and walk to school or anywhere else.”

“..What? Do you expect me to crawl?”

Chanyeol almost laughed.

“I assigned a driver to you, you need to go to school tomorrow, right? He’ll be here.”

“Oppa, I did not lose both my arms, I can drive.” She argued.

Sehun looked at her expectantly, then his eyes widened.

“You’re bleeding.” He blurted as he saw the dark stains on her shirt, Kelly followed his gaze.

“Now I know why it felt a little wet there, I should get~”

“We need to clean that.” Kris walked to her, she stepped back and lifted her shirt up, Sehun and Chanyeol automatically looked up.

“Now you still want to drive?” Kris nagged her as she pushed her out of the kitchen.

“Do I drive using my abdomen? I don’t think so!”

“Whoa, hyung, she’s a riot.” Sehun commented as the two Wus left them.

“Of course she is.”

“Is she really going to stay here with us? Alone? Without Kris hyung?”

They heard her laughing, then they heard loud footsteps approaching them. Kelly was running away from Kris with his car keys in hand.

Sehun blinked.

“Kelly Wu!” Kris yelled at her.

“Was that really Kris hyung…losing his cool?” Kai joined them with an amused look on his face.

“Good-looking oppa, watch out!” Kelly came rushing past him, Sehun started to chuckled.

 

“She’s Noble Group’s headache.” Chanyeol mused as he moved the stool before Kelly passed again, from afar they heard Kris cussing in Mandarin.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++