024

His Twenty Four

 

 

“Everyone’s…busy.” Ranhee commented as she watched Kelly took a sip from her coffee, she was already dressed nicely, a pair of nice Gucci jeans and a matching top that had colorful flower patches.

“Its family day, daughter.”

“Must we attend?” Ranhee made a face, Sehun chuckled as he joined them.

“She’s really your kid.” He mused, Kelly made a face at him. Sehun was dressed nicely, a black turtleneck and a denim jacket.

“I’ll see you two ladies later at lunch, have fun.” Chanyeol whizzed by, he kissed the side of their heads before leaving.

Kai strolled in, and blinked at the three.

“Wow, you’re up early.” He said to Kelly as he sat down.

“Today’s family day, Taeyong samchon said I should tell you that.” Ranhee stated, Kelly looked at her daughter oddly.

Sehun grew amused.

“Family day?” Kai echoed, Kelly nodded and jutted her lip towards Sehun.

“I hired a husband too.”

“Husband? I’m not..”

“It’s family day, Kim Jongin. I somehow have to keep up with cultural differences here.”

Kai’s brows rose and he just picked up his coffee.

 

 

Taeyong exhaled and leaned back on the chair. He had heard about it, the Jeons sending some people to trail after the Wu siblings.

And he wasn’t sure if he should tell Kelly anything, knowing his friend’s fiery temper, she might do something that would alert the Jeons.

He looked up as the front door opened; Ranhee came bouncing towards him with a smile while Kelly and Sehun followed, chatting.

“Good morning, Taeyong.” She grinned as she reached him.

“You’re getting a security detail for tomorrow.”

“Fine,” She sighed at him, Taeyong smiled and mussed her hair.

“And, Taehyung demands that we watch his concert, he left two tickets in your office. You better show up.” He said before walking towards the driver’s seat.

“Do I have a choice? See you there.” Kelly called, Taeyong nodded before sliding in the vehicle and speeding away.

 

 

 

“And you just let them do it?”

Chanyeol grew amused; Kris just stared at the phone, which was on the table. Kai was on loudspeaker and he was pretty sure, the younger male wasn’t aware about that.

“I can’t go, and it seems logical that~”

“But hyung, still.” Kai argued, clearly he was in his office, alone.

Kris leaned on the table, careful not to make a move.

“Why are you so worried over this? Shouldn’t you be making amends with Saeyoon? You said things weren’t going so well.” Chanyeol stated, Kris looked at him questioningly.

“Noona…She thinks I’ve been…around Kelly too much, she doesn’t like it.”

Kris paused, his eyes widened.

“So, what you plan to do?”

“I don’t know, Kelly..with Kelly…it’s kind of different, she’s…” Kai trailed off.

“Kim Jongin, do you..perhaps?” Chanyeol asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t know, hyung.” Kai ended the call, Chanyeol was confused as he leaned back on his seat.

“Park Chanyeol,” Kris spoke.

“I didn’t know…it was that serious.” He spoke. Kris just shook his head.

“He sounded so unsure, I never heard Kai speak like that.” Chanyeol said.

“He has feelings for Kelly, hyung.” He looked at Kris.

“I kind of noticed that first.” Kris said quietly.

 

 

Kelly glanced at the middle-aged ladies again, Sehun was standing besides her, patiently waiting for the program to start.

“Ya, shoulders oppanim.”

Sehune glanced at her.

“You’re popular. I’m jealous.” She said playfully, he grinned back and just took her hand in his. Kelly paused, but Sehun just gave her a warm smile.

“Of my popularity?”

She chuckled and just leaned on him, Sehun looked at the top of her head.

“Ranhee seems happy.” Sehun spoke, Kelly nodded.

“She may not say it a lot, but she likes you guys. She’s having fun, I’ve never seen her this excited ever since we lived in Hawaii.”

“How’s work? I heard about all the thing the BOD wanted to do to you.” He said worriedly.

“They can try to trample on me, oppa. I don’t really care, and it’s not like they can kick me out.” She mused, Sehun nodded.

“I just wish the Jeons would just~”

“Evaporate.” Sehun nodded and finished her sentence, she laughed.

“But whatever happens Kels, you have me. Let me help you.” Sehun said, she smiled.

“I’m serious.” Sehun stated.

“I know you are, oppa. But so far, I can still handle it. School and work doesn’t seem so bad afterall.” She nodded, then she looked up, Ranhee was running back to them. Sehun let go of her hand and knelt down to pick up the young girl.

Having fun?” Kelly asked as she brushed the bits of chocolate from the side of her lip.

“Yes, my teachers are always talking about Sehun samchon.” She said with a giggle, Sehun grinned at the child and mussed her hair before setting her down.

“Heol.” Kelly snorted, then Sehun leaned over to her.

“What?”

“I should get a prize for this. People are actually buying our act.” Sehun replied.

“Well, yes~”

Sehun pointed towards his cheek.

“Not giving your husband a reward?”

“Heol, Oh Sehun.”

He just smirked at her and stood straightly.

“I was just joking, Kels, I~” Kelly gripped on his forearm and tiptoed to plant a peck on his cheek, Sehun was stunned.

“Very cheeky, oppa. But whatever.” She chuckled, then before Sehun could reply someone had approached them.

“A—ppa,” Ranhee paused, Kelly looked up, she tensed. Sehun’s palm landed on her back.

Joohyuk smiled at Ranhee then he looked at Kelly.

 

 

“Can we talk?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++