004

His Twenty Four

 

 

“Don’t you dare leave!” Kai said as they stepped out of the elevator, Sehun just eyed his friend warily.

They were at Shinsegae Myeongdong, one of the Kim family’s owned malls.

“Just go, I’ll wait here.” Sehun sighed.

Kai had forced him to accompany him in buying flowers for Saeyoon later. Jongin nodded and just walked towards the escalator.

Sehun started to roam around the mall mindlessly.

“Right, that party later for Park Hotels.” Sehun muttered to himself before calling Kris.

 

 

Customers turned their heads as a beautiful woman, dressed in a pair of blue and white pajamas and mismatched slippers entered the luxurious Shinsegae Department Store, her long black hair sat on her waist and curled at the ends, she got in the elevator while fiddling with her phone.

Why isn’t he picking up?” She muttered darkly as she got in, she ignored the stares she was earning as she dialed her brother’s number again.

The doors pinged open, she looked around before approaching the Zac Posen boutique.

“It’s too cold here.” She muttered to herself as she entered the shop.

“Good afternoon~”

“I need a coat, I’m guessing you can estimate size.” She said to the lady, she looked dubious but gave Kelly a nod before disappearing again. She started to look around for shoes.

“Miss, please don’t touch that.” A lady approached her just as she picked up a pair of suede ankle boots from Gucci.

Kelly sighed and tossed her the black credit card. The lady blinked and doubled over.

“I need a new wardrobe. I was just shipped here, I would like it if you just helped me before judging me because of how I look.”

 

 

Sehun watched as the lady dressed in hospital pajamas walked across him, his brows rose in amusement as she picked up a pair of boots and a sales representative rushed to her worriedly.

“Did she escape the hospital?” Sehun asked to himself, then the girl faced the other lady and tossed a black credit card to her.

Sehun watched as the saleslady’s facial expression changed to surprise.

“I need a new wardrobe. I was just shipped here, I would like it if you just helped me before judging me because of how I look.”

Sehun chuckled lowly.

“I—I’m sorry, miss.”

“It’s okay, it’s my fault for looking like trash.” She nodded coolly.

Then the girl glanced around, he saw her face. Sehun blinked, she was a beauty.

“Sehun-ah!” Kai’s voice made him look up, employees bowed politely as he passed by.

“Interesting.” Sehun said to himself before walking towards his friend.

“What’s with you? Why are you smiling? It’s creepy.” Kai commented.

“It’s nothing.” Sehun grinned before glancing at the girl again.

 

 

Kelly slid down from the taxi, her hair was now tied up in a loose high ponytail, she carried her shopping bags as she entered Double Dragon Properties’s main building.

She got in the lobby and placed her bags on the reception desk.

“Miss, I’m sorry but~”

The lady saw her, her eyes widened. Kelly smiled at her.

“V—Vice president!”

“Don’t tell anybody yet, is my brother in?” She asked while putting on her sunglasses again.

“He just left~”

“Jaekyung-ssi, is Kris hyung in?” A deep voice made Kelly paused, she turned to her left and found good looking male standing beside her.

“I’m sorry, but president just left~”

“What? He just left?!” Kelly balked, the male blinked and looked at her.

“Yes, miss, you just missed him~”

“.” Kelly groaned.

“Then, I’ll leave this here. Do you know where he could have gone?”

 

 

Kai stared at the girl standing beside him.

He started to wonder who she was and grew curious how he treated the employee casually.

“Yes, miss, you just missed him~”

“.”

Kai started to grow confused.

“Then, I’ll leave this here. Do you know where he could have gone?”

“His secretary said he would be attending a party tonight for Park Hotels.”

Kai balked, how did the girl have access to Kris’s schedule.

“Okay. Then, thank you.” The girl said before walking away from them.

“Who…was that?” Kai asked.

“She’s pretty, right?” Jaekyung smiled at him before setting the bags aside.

Kai agreed, but it bothered him how the lady just got access to Kris’s schedule and whereabouts.

“Is she a friend of hyung’s?” Kai asked, the lady chuckled.

“I’m not.” The girl was walking back towards them, Kai almost choked.

“He’s not my type, he’s too serious.” She said to him, then she faced Jaekyung.

“I’ll go up to his office then, I need to check on some things. Then, bye.”

Her eyes went to Kai briefly.

 

“Bye to you too, good-looking oppa.” She winked at him before turning away and walked towards the elevator.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++