005

His Twenty Four

 

Kelly entered her brother’s office, she winced and sat down on one of the leather couches, her stomach went to her abdomen.

Just where the hell is he?” She muttered to herself as she stretched her legs before her.

“Vice president, this.” Kris’s secretary entered the room with a piece of paper in hand.

“This party…Chanyeol oppa’s?”

“Yes, vice president. Shall I have a car ready for you?”

“Yes, thanks, unnie.”

“It’s nothing, I’m glad to see that you are okay.”

Kelly stood up and checked her reflection.

“Ranhee…How do I contact her?” She sighed, she lifted the fabric of her white shirt slightly and checked the bandage on her stomach.

 

 

“Your sister?”

Kris nodded with a small smile on his face.

“Then, that’s good. How is she her condition?” The lady asked.

“I don’t know…I haven’t seen her yet, you know our father.” Kris said quietly, she frowned and just took his hand as they stepped in the party hall.

“I’m sure she’ll get better soon, like you said, Kelly’s a strong girl.”

“I’ve been making plans for her living arrangements,” Kris started, he saw Chanyeol and Kai waving them over.

“Yes? She can come live with~”

“No, she’ll be staying at the penthouse with the guys.” He said hastily, she blinked at him.

“Your younger sister…at that penthouse..with three male housemates? Where’s Kris Wu and what have you done with him?”

Kris chuckled and just squeezed her hand.

“It’s better that way, much better.” He fibbed.

 

 

“What made you change your plans?  You said you had a date with Saeyoon.” Chanyeol said.

Kai nodded.

“But, ditching your party would be bad, so we decided to come together. She’s chatting with some of her friends.”

“Did you confess?” Sehun asked flatly as he enjoyed his champagne.

Chanyeol chuckled.

“You should move fast, you’ll never know another man might just~”

Kai sent the older male a wary look.

“I’m just saying, you better move fast. You might regret it soon.” Yeol nodded.

Then, Sehun looked up as a familiar face entered the party.

“Hospital pajamas.” He blurted out.

 

 

A girl dressed in a pair of loose ripped jean and a black fitted turtleneck entered the hall, her long black hair was tied in a loose ponytail and her heels made pleasant click clacking noises as she passed by.

She earned glances as she passed by, her eyes behind her sunglasses were scanning around the room.

Why are there so many people?” She muttered to herself, unnerved by the amount of stares she was getting.

“Oppa, congratulations on your new project!”

“Right! We knew you could do it, oppa!”

She looked up at and paused, her lips quirked up as she saw the tall male. She made her way towards to where the four girls were gathered.

Park Dobi!

“Uhm, excuse~”

The girl glared at her and nudged her away. Kelly blinked at her and shook her head.

“I need to speak~”

“Who are you? How did you even get in here?” The other girl gave her a once over, Kelly’s lips quirked up.

“I walked right through those doors, did you think I flew in?”

“K—Kelly?” Chanyeol finally saw her, Kelly elbowed the girls out of her way and walked up to him.

She didn’t notice the two males standing beside her brother’s friend as she reached him.

“Y—Ya, you~”

Kelly grabbed him by the face and pressed her lips against his, she heard the ladies gasp.  Kai and Sehun almost choked on their champagne.

She turned to the females with a smirk on her face, then she spoke,

 

 

“That’s enough right? This oppa is mine, so get lost.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++