020

His Twenty Four

 

“Just spit it out, oppa.” Kelly said as they got off the escalator, Kris just grinned as he looped her arm around his.

“I think I’ve been neglecting you too much.”

“Heol. You realize this just now? You made me live with three males.”

“I trust them, and I know you trust them too.”

“Point well made.” She replied as she looked around.

“Let’s go look around. I think I should get you a new coat.” Kris smiled as they entered Tom Ford.

“It amazes me that you aren’t complaining about work yet.” Kris said softly as Kelly ran her fingers through the coats on the rack, the two sales representatives stood behind her.

“They’re holding a BOD meeting later, probably to oust me.” She said as she picked up a black coat.

Kris nodded at the employee as she took it away, they walked out of the store.

“Will you let them?”

Kelly’s lips quirked up.

“I wont. But I’m still clueless how to deal with this. Ever had a whole room hate on you so much?” She asked, Kris shook his head and took out a piece of paper from his coat pocket.

“What? A good luck charm?” She asked as she unfolded the paper.

“Eomma called me, she heard about..what you’re planning to do, so technically, you’ve become the biggest shareholder of Noble Group, that’s even more than shares than our father, Kels.”

She blinked, Kris smiled.

“You need your brother to back you up at times like this, right?” He chuckled before mussing her hair.

“You can do it. What can you not do, Wu Liah?”

“Then, will you get me that Fendi purse? I still have lunch with Oh Sehun.” She pouted.

“Arasso, go ask them to get it for you.” Kris nodded, Kelly beamed before hopping towards the store.

“I was wrong. You can’t sense things around you, mei.” Kris nodded to himself before following her.

 

 

“See? You’re not erupting anymore.”

“Erupting?” Sehun questioned as he picked up his spoon.

“Coughing.” She chuckled as she took a small spoonful of her ice cream.

“Since lunch was your treat, oppa. This is mine.” She nodded as a set of crepes and cakes arrived before them.

“Your especially bright today, did something good happen?” Sehun asked as he pushed the napkins towards her.

“Kris Wu bought me a purse.” She mused.

“Being Noble Group’s vice president, that’s something I wasn’t expecting, but it’s only right that he spoils you.” Sehun nodded.

“I’m just kidding, oppa. I just found a way to fix my problems.” She replied as she picked up the mango crepe and pushed it towards him.

“This is my favorite,” She said as she cut a piece for him.

“Here.” She gestured for him to lean over, Sehun blinked at her and he looked at the spoon.

“Kelly, we’re not at home~”

“Just try it, my arm’s going to fall off.” She whined, Sehun just shook his head and let her feed him.

“Thanks for lunch, Oh Sehun.” She chuckled before picking up her fork, Sehun just watched as she started eating.

Yes, I am going crazy, you’re dangerous. But I like danger, Wu Liah.

 

 

 

“Here we are.” Kelly spoke as they stood behind the double doors, Taeyong nodded.

“You can do it.” He said, Kelly nodded, her secretary then opened the doors for her.

As soon as she walked in, the whole room turned quiet, she could feel the eyes on her as she took her seat at the head of the table.

“Thanks for inviting me, directors. I hope everyone’s had lunch already.” She said before taking her seat.

“Stop.” An older male spoke, Kelly paused and leaned back on her seat.

“Don’t stop me from sitting down, I’ve been wearing heels all day.”

“What are you doing here, young miss?” He spat, Kelly looked up and took note of the faces who were looking at her with disdain.

Her stepmother’s pawns.

“I’m this company’s vice president, I should be here.” She replied as she leaned on the table.

“That’s not your seat. You’re not even supposed to be here. Have you even worked a day in this company?”

“Ani, do you even know how to run a company as big as Noble Group, young miss?” Another one asked dryly.

“How could we let an inexperienced brat take over?”

Kelly glanced at Yeonwoo, who had a smirk plastered on his face. Kelly’s lips quirked up, she raised her hand slightly. Three Noble Groups employees started to move and distributed black folders amongst the room.

“I’m giving you all a few seconds to digest that, but,” She stood up, she saw her stepmother staring at the documents.

“I think it’s time to swallow back your words, director Hong.” She looked at the older male.

“My brother has handed all his shares to me, and my biological mother also did the same. And the president, my father, has released this statement just three days ago.”

The room turned quiet, Kelly smirked when she saw the directors who were berating her all sat down.

“As of this moment, I even have more shares than my grandmother.” She chuckled.

“Amusing, isn’t it?” She beamed when she looked at her Yeonwoo and his mother.

“V—vice president,” One stuttered.

“So, this is okay now? I have two sets of proof that I am your vice president and, just so you know, while I was away, I was managing head for Double Dragon’s US branch. Guess who helped the company reach their three million a month earnings? Me.” She said flatly.

“Well, any objections then? Not that it would matter.”

“No objections.” A young male spoke, Kelly looked at him, then she grinned.

“Good, I will be requesting an audit on all of Noble Group’s subsidiaries, I will be expecting reports in two weeks. I’ve been hearing that some bad things have been going unnoticed lately, so let’s do this and clean up, okay?”

“Vice president, you can’t do this.”

“This would cost us millions!”

“What to do? I can do it. And, I’d rather have a clean business than earn millions. I don’t want trouble with the law.” She nodded, then she pushed her chair back.

“Now, you can start trying to take back your words and beg me so that I wont close your subsidiaries.” She smirked before walking out of the room.

 

 

“Good call, Samsung.” Kelly grinned as she bumped fists with Taeyong’s cousin, Johnny.

“He promised that if I’d attend I’d see something new.” He mused back.

“Told you, Kelly’s back.” Taeyong mused as they stepped out of the elevator.

“Thanks for that, Seo Youngho. I owe you one.”

“Anytime, see you around, Kels.”

“Say hi to Ella for me.” She waved as Johnny walked to his waiting car.

“Well, that went really…..nice.” She mused at Taeyong as they walked towards the doors, then they both stopped when Mrs. Wu appeared before them.

“Is this fun for you? Are you just playing, because if you are~”

“If I am, why do you care so much? Are you a Wu? Is this your company?” Kelly retorted, the elder was speechless.

“Ya, Wu Liah, don’t you dare talk to my mother like that!” Yeonwoo yelled at her and pushed her back, before Taeyong could move, Yeonwoo was yanked backwards and pushed to the smooth tiled floor. Mrs. Wu gasped as her son winced in pain.

“Yeah, and you don’t get to touch her like that.” Kai spat.

Kelly blinked at him.

“Kai~”

“Chanyeol hyung said we’d be all going out for dinner to celebrate, I’m here to pick you up.” Kai looked at her.

“Serves you right, stepson.” Taeyong leaned over, then with small movement of his leg, Yeonwoo began to writhe in pain.

“How dare you~”

“I suggest you stop yelling at her, since technically, this is her building so,” Kai looked at the elder, his eyes cold and tone civil.

“We’ll be leaving, please have maintenance clean up the trash.” Kai said with a glance at Yeonwoo before pulling Kelly with him.

“Call 911 too. I’m too lazy do that, and you’re son needs immediate care.” Taeyong nodded before following the two.

“What did you do?” Kelly asked quietly as they stepped out, Kai still had one arm around her.

“Dislocated his arm. Nothing special.”

Kai chuckled; Kelly stared at him in disbelief.

“I’m kind of on his side in this one.” He said to her, she just shook her head and marched towards his waiting R8.

“Taeyong, we’re having dinner together with everyone, you wanna join us?” Kai asked the male.

“I can’t, but thanks for the invite.” Taeyong said before walking towards the black BMW behind them.

Kai nodded, then he saw Mrs. Wu panicking over his son inside the lobby.

“Kim Jongin, stop being a bully!” Kelly called from the car, he just chuckled and walked to her.

“Congratulations, Kelly Welly.” He mused before poking her cheek and going around the driver’s seat.

“First, it was Wu Liah, now Kelly Welly?” Kelly asked as Kai got in his seat.

“It’s sounds cute.” He mused, then he looked at her.

“What?” She blinked, then Kai leaned forward and carefully strapped her seatbelt on.

Liah tensed slightly, but Kai just smiled and went back to his seat.

 

“Off to dinner we go then, Kelly Welly.” He grinned, before gently reaching out to her to brush some of the hair that had stuck on her cheek.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++