011

His Twenty Four

 

Chanyeol slid down from his car and rushed to the hospital doors, just minutes ago he had received a call from a frantic Jisoo telling him that Kris had gotten in a car accident.

He rushed to the elevator and noticed that a few men in black suits were walking around the lobby.

He nodded to himself before getting inside the machine.

 

 

Kelly jumped down from the Rolls Royce and ran for the doors, she had been trying to contact her brother’s secretary but he wasn’t picking up. As she entered the lobby, her family’s bodyguards bowed politely.

She walked towards the elevator.

“I expected you to perform better. Why is he still alive?”

Kelly halted.

“We’re sorry, samonim.”

Her brows furrowed as she quietly stepped back from the elevator, she pressed herself against the wall and looked at the black glass windows, her eyes widened when she recognize the three figures on the reflection.

“I already have the plan moving. What are you going to do?”

“We..can try again, samonim. But what about the young miss?”

“Kelly?” Her stepmother smirked.

“That girl knows nothing, our focus should be on Kris. Before my husband finalizes his will, you must be able to get rid of him, understand?”

Kelly’s brows went up, she closed her eyes briefly.

“Yes, samonim. We’ll..try again.”

“This ing .” Kelly muttered under her breath before rushing to the elevator.

 

 

“Director,”

Kelly was approached by her brother’s secretary, he was standing outside the VVIP suite.

“How is he? Why are you standing outside?” She asked him quietly.

“He fractured his wrist and a bruised rib. The doctor said that it was nothing serious.” He said carefully.

“Okay, then I’ll see him.” She went straight to the door, but two men blocked her.

“Do you know who I am?” She asked them, not noticing the small pins on their coats.

“We’re sorry, but we were given orders that only samonim can enter the room.”

“Samonim? Who the is this samonim?” She asked, her tone steely, the guard flinched.

“Director, you know,” Secretary Song started to speak, but Kelly shrugged her off.

“Do you know whose path you’re blocking right now?”

“Kelly!” Chanyeol and Sehun were rushing towards them.

“Move!” She hissed.

“Sorry, ma’am~”

Secretary Song sent the guards pleading looks.

“But, Mrs. Wu’s ordered us not to let anyone in~”

“Mrs. Wu? There’s another Mrs. Wu?” She questioned, her jaw tightened.

“Kels, you see,” Chanyeol reached for her arm.

“Tell her to get out.” Kelly stated.

“Miss~”

“I’m Kelly Wu, Wu Liah, Kris Wu’s sister, and if you wont let me in right now, I will have this door removed.” She snapped.

The door suddenly opened, the two guards bowed as another lady appeared.

“What kind of~” She halted when her eyes went to Kelly.

“Kelly.” She breathed, Kelly looked at her.

“You’re definitely not my stepmother.” Kelly spoke, then she finally noticed the pins on the guards’ suits.

Sehun cleared his throat, Chanyeol walked towards them.

“Kelly, this is Jisoo noona, your..sister-in-law.” Chanyeol said, Jisoo smiled and offered her hand.

“No need for that,” Kelly shook her head, Chanyeol tensed.

“How is he?”

“His vitals are stable, we’re just waiting for the test results, Kelly, you can~”

“I don’t have to. He won’t die from a fracture anyway. I’ll get going.” Kelly turned away from them.

“Kelly~” Chanyeol winced.

“You can tell my brother that he’s been found out and tell him I say thanks for lying to me.” She nodded before walking towards the elevator.

 

 

Sehun managed to block the doors from closing, Kelly looked up.

“May I?” He asked.

“The mother in me wants to ask how Ranhee is, but the other side wants to be alone.” She said flatly, Sehun nodded and took the space beside her.

“She’s at home, driver Jang volunteered to watch over her.”

“Thanks, oppa.” She said quietly.

Sehun looked at her, somehow he had a feeling that Kelly’s anger wasn’t just about Kris hiding things from her, something was bothering her. And it wasn’t just because of her sibling.

“What’s eating you, young miss?” He asked her, she glanced at him.

“Just…things have gotten a tad more complicated than it should.”

“Is this about Jisoo noona?” HE asked her, she smiled and shook her head.

“No. I like her, she didn’t flinch when I showed her an attitude.”

“So…that was a challenge? Heol, Kelly Wu.”

“I should have told her welcome to the family.” She nodded with a small smile.

“You’re in a bad mood.” Sehun stated, he gently patted down her hair. She looked up at him.

“I won’t ask you stay,” He said as the doors opened, they exited the machine.

“But I’ll have to ask you to pick you phone when I call.” He said as he took out his car key.

“Oppa, I can just~”

“No, no cabs.” He nodded and placed the car key on her hand.

“I wont get in trouble with Kris hyung since he’s already in trouble with you, so, drive away.” Sehun smiled and squeezed her hand.

“Thanks, shoulders oppa.” She chuckled before rushing to the exit doors. Sehun just watched as she left the lobby.

“I already am in trouble though.”

 

 

The Maybach Exlero pulled to a full stop outside a private club, Kelly slid down from the car gracefully. She looked at the club’s signage and smirked before approaching the entrance.

“Are they inside?” She asked.

“Do you have proof?” The bulky man asked gruffly, she chuckled before taking off her leather jacket.

“You guys never change.” She mused as she lifted her shirt, the male looked a the tattoo just right above the waistband of her jeans.

Then he started grinning.

“Welcome back, Kelly.” He mused before bumping fists with her.

“Good to see you, oppa. Are they inside?”

“Yeah, they probably already saw you.” He pointed towards the CCTV camera above them.

 

Kelly grinned and blew a kiss to the camera before going inside.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++