C.13

Age Of Youth,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13.

“Tell me, what is a beautiful –and I do mean beautiful –young woman like you doing here alone?” the man asked, as he stared up and down, mainly looking at her physical attributes.

The brunette scoffed, “Drinking, what else?” she said, and raised her glass to him.

The man chuckled, “I like you. You’re interesting.”

Rei smirked, “Am I? Why, just because that cheesy line of yours didn’t work? I wonder what kind of women you’ve been with then. They must have been pretty dumb to fall for it.”

He shook his head, “No woman has ever talked to me like this before.” he said, his lips twitching in mild amusement.

“Really? How odd.” she said in a mocking tone and took a sip from her wine.

“But really jokes aside I’d like to get to know you better.”

A laugh escaped her lips at his words, “Get to know me better? Is that code for “I want to you”?”

His lips curved into a y smirk, “Well I wouldn’t be mind that, would I?”

Rei bit her lip, “Say I do sleep with you what do I get in return?”

He raised an eyebrow, “Who said I only wanted to sleep with you?”

The brunette frowned, “What do you want then, other than ?”

A glimmer of playfulness shone in his eyes, “Your company.”

She titled her head to the side, “That’s it?”

He hummed, “Yes.”

Rei nodded her head, “And what do I get in return?”

He reached up to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear, his fingertip brushing the sensitive shell as he did so, “Anything.” he said, voice low, deep, alluring.

The brunette gulped, “Anything?” she asked in a hesitant whisper.

He smirked, “Anything.”

Nineteen year old Rei’s life changed that day.

She discovered a new world, a world she couldn’t leave even if she wanted to.

“There’s this small get-together tomorrow and I want you to come with me.”

The man left feathery kisses on the woman’s exposed skin, making her giggle.

“I want to show you off to everyone.”

The man trailed a finger along her collarbone, a smirk playing on his lips, “All you have to do is sit still and be pretty. That’s not so hard, is it?”

The brunette forced a sweet smile on her red painted lips, “I’ll do whatever my baby wants.”

The man nibbled on her ear, “That’s my girl.”

He unclasped her lacy black bra, admiring the view before him, “Do you like the necklace I bought you?”

Rei nodded her head, “It’s beautiful.”

He cupped her cheek, pulling her face closer to his own, “Good,” His thumb brushed over her lip, “As long as you do your job properly, you’ll be graciously rewarded.” He grinned, black eyes gleaming dangerously.

The girl’s smile wavered a bit at his words.

Why are you sad?

Tell me,

Why?

Were you expecting more?

Were you?

Do you want more?

Do you?

Love,

Is that what you want?

Is it?

Don’t be silly.

Don’t be stupid.

This is the kind of relationship you’ve always had.

The one you’ve always wanted.

Is it not?

Using people and getting used in return,

Isn’t that what your life is all about?

So w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter