C.4

Age Of Youth,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.

“Maybe you ought to slow down a bit,”

Sehun ignored his best-friend’s words and ordered another drink, “I have a high tolerance to alcohol, remember?”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “I do, that’s something you never fail to remind me of,” he sighed as Sehun polished off his seventh neat scotch, “But you should still take it slow,”

Sehun dismissed his words and signaled the bartender for another drink, “keep them coming,” he said before downing his eighth drink for the night (much to his friend’s dismay.)

Sehun was angry. He was angry at his father, at himself, at the world and wanted, no needed to channel his fury in a way or another. He just wanted to forget. To let go. But seeing how he was nowhere near being tipsy his chances of getting drunk were thrown out of the window.

“You shouldn’t let your father’s actions affect you this much,”

Easier said than done.

“Who said this has anything to do with that man? What if I just simply want to drink, has that thought never crossed your mind?”

Luhan shot him an “are you kidding me” look which made Sehun sigh.

“Your father won’t change,”

I know.

“You should accept that by now,” he twirled his glass, watching the wine swirl about in it, “Getting worked up won’t do you any good,”

Sehun ran a hand through his hair, “you didn’t see the look on her face,” his grip on his glass tightened as he re-called his mother’s forlorn expression, “she was so sad,” so, so broken, “she just wanted to spend some time with him,” he looked at his best-friend, tears of frustration glistening in his eyes, “and he couldn’t even give her that,” he couldn’t even give her that.

Luhan reached out, gripped Sehun’s shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

Sehun would never admit it out loud but he greatly appreciated the elder’s presence and support.

The brunette sensually swayed her hips to the beat, garnering the attention of all the males present on the dance-floor. Every guy wanted to get with her but she would only settle for the best of course.

Glancing around, she noticed how her best-friend was busy making out with some random chick. Rolling her eyes at his predictable behavior, she went to the bar and ordered a drink to cool herself down.

Taking a sip of her dirty martini, she let her orbs wonder around the place before stopping on a handsome-looking stranger. Her eyebrows furrowed, she felt as if she had seen this man before…But where? The man was sitting leisurely in the VIP section a scotch glass, already empty, in his hand.

A smile made its way onto Rei’s features as she studied his appearance, he’s handsome all right. His black-hair was neatly swept to the side, his muscles showed whenever he moved his arms, his sharp jawline and soft-looking lips made him all the more alluring.

He seems familiar though…Why?

“What are you looking at?”

Rei jumped at the sound of her best-friend’s voice, “Jesus, you scared me,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter