C.1

Age Of Youth,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.

“I don’t think we should see each other anymore,"

"Really, how come?" the brunette said, faking a sad look on her face.

The man ran a hand through his greying hair and sighed heavily, "my wife’s been asking too many questions lately,” he looked at her apologetically, “I believe she might be suspecting something,"

"That's a shame," the woman twisted the stem of her wine glass, "it really is," not, "but we can't risk her finding out about us, can we?"

The man had a dejected look on his face, obviously not keen on ending their so called affair, "I'm afraid not,"

The brunette inwardly smiled, about time, I was getting bored.

“But did you really have to spend so much money on clothes?”

The man pinched the bridge of his nose, clearly annoyed, and closed his eyes, “she wouldn’t have gotten all worked up if she didn’t notice our slowly depleting bank account,”

The brunette’s red-painted lips formed an unexpected and captivating pout. The sight of her luscious bottom lip pushed forward was tantalizing, it made the man want to kiss her senseless, “well,” she looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes and leaned forward to show off her cleavage, “I have to look good for you, don’t I?”

The man’s ego inflated at the thought of her wanting to look good for him. His eyes hungrily took in the black dress she had on, it hugged her hour-glass figure perfectly, accentuating her sinful curves. The thought of her body in his arms sparked his own arousal, too bad for him this so called “relationship” of theirs had to come to an end.

The brunette smirked, clearly aware of her effect on him.

The man cleared his throat, desperately trying to keep his dirty thoughts at bay, “I know," his gaze then shifted to his wine glass, suddenly finding its color intriguing, “I tried to play it off as me working on a new project for the company,”

She raised an eyebrow, amusement glimmering in her eyes, “I’m guessing she didn’t buy it,”

Her “Sugar Daddy” shook his head in sheer disappointment.

Smart woman.

“That’s too bad then,”

Not.

The woman's lips then stretched into a smile, “it was fun while it lasted though,” the man nodded his head, agreeing with her words.

The brunette then got up from her chair and kissed him on the cheek, biding him goodbye.

He placed his open palms on either side of the girl’s waist, guiding her back and forth in time with his own movements, “that’s it,” he smiled against the shell of her ear, “you got it,” the sound of his deep voice sent shivers down her spine.

He then pulled away and took a step back. The girl’s shoulders slumped when his warmth left her. The action didn’t go unnoticed by him whose lips quirked in a little half-smile.

The tan dance instructor walked around the room, assessing each of his student’s dance moves. When the song came to an end, he clapped his hands, smiling in satisfaction, “good job everyone! You’ve indeed come a long way,” his students beamed, proud of the compliment, their efforts have finally paid off.

Turning off the stereo he added, “I’ll be seeing you guys tomorrow then,”

“Yes!” they chorused and gathered their stuff, biding their teacher goodbye as they left.

With a tired sigh, he turned off the lights and walked out of the room. His phone that was already on vibration began to vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and saw that his best-friend was the caller.

With a smile, he answered in a rather cheery tone, “hey, how did it go?”

“Smoothly,” he could picture the woman’s smirk as she replied. Of course there was no need for him to worry.

“So what are your plans for the night?”

The man ran a hand through his damp hair, “mostly sleeping,” he then shook his head, “no, showering and then sleeping,”

“Wait who are you and what have you done

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter