Chapter 3 Terrible Jerk

Kindred Spirits (COMPLETED/Under Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's note: Play the videoooo when Ji Eun screamed, arasso? Enjoy the music as you continue to read ^^

 

-----

 

 

It becomes a daily routine for her brain to be invaded by the same dream but tonight, it’s different and she sure can remember it, surprising her. Usually she doesn’t but… she closed her eyes and sigh to calm herself. She drank another bottle of mineral water and sat into the kitchen island as she recalled the woman, whose face was blurred, that was in front of her, checking out her Hwal-Ot in front of her.

 

 

 

Hwal-Ot  was the full dress for a princess and the daughter of a king by a concubine, formal dress for the upper class, and bridal wear for ordinary women during the Goryeo and Joseon dynasties. Popular embroidered patterns on Hwal-Ot were lotuses, phoenixes, butterflies, and the ten traditional symbols of longevity: the sun; mountains; water; clouds; rocks/stone; pine trees; the mushroom of immortality; turtles; white cranes, and deer. Each pattern represented a different role within society, for example: a dragon represented an emperor a phoenix represented a queen; floral patterns represented a princess and a king’s daughter by a concubine, and clouds and cranes represented high ranking court officials. But the girl in her dream, instead of wearing her hair in a bun, with an ornamental hairpin and a ceremonial coronet. A long ribbon was attached to the ornamental hairpin, the hairpin is known as Yongzam. She let her hair down and looks in front of Ji Eun, as if she was looking at a mirror. (source: Wikipedia)

 

 

 

 

“Dear, Students! There is a speeding vehicle on school grounds; it is advised to be careful and to not get in the way” a voice coming from a small box attached to the canteen that provides the students with information and announcements woke her up from her trance.

 

 

 

 

Joo Hyuk and Seo Hyun shrug at their best friend’s dazed state and ate in silence at the cafeteria. It is their vacant time and they’re hungry, so they just hang out into the cafeteria like normal people do, except that they had to drag the dazed Ji Eun with them, and listen to gossips as they did so. She kept quiet about her dream a while ago though. She never told anyone her weird dreams because it was her obligation to solve it alone, not to drag everyone into this mental illness.

 

 

 

 

Her phone beeped, indicating that it is time for another class. She stood up, got her things on her clutches and look at her two pig best friends that was just eating and not bothering to look at her “Hey guys, I need to go—“  She says but Joo Hyuk cut her off.

 

 

 

“Arasso arasso, you need your most punctual award and we understand it. Go ahead” he said and waved her off like a bird.

 

 

 

 

“Yaaa…” She exclaimed while frowning at him.

 

 

 

Seo Hyun look up and gave Ji eun her most nonchalant face ever. It’s starting again and Ji Eun could only sigh “We understand that that thing is more important than OUR friendship. We understand, we really do” she said and stab a carrot with her fork with too much force.  Yep, Ji Eun already knows that this will happen.

 

 

 

 

She sat down again “Aish, I can never rest in peace, can’t I?” She asked her best friends in exasperation and they both gave her their triumphant grin. These two, always using that guilty button on her like they mostly do.

 

 

 

 

 

And that is the story why they’re freaking late for history and oh boy, did Professor Kim Sung kyun looked very pleased upon seeing them three. Yes, the three of them IS in the same freaking history class! Those two cunning best friends of hers just shrug it off a while ago like it is nothing and now this! They were punished for being late for his class!  The punishment? They had to clean the whole classroom after class! And since history is known to be the most boring boring subject of all subjects, some students or rather those jerk of students namely the jocks and those other cheerleaders that chews on their bubblegum and gossip just left a freaking battalion of mess! A battalion I tell you!

 

 

 

 

 

And that freaking stick of a captain of a cheerleader—what was her name again? Honey? Ni Hao? Wait…Ji eun snap her fingers. Han to the freaking Na! That ! Her crooked lips and her crooked eyes said it all! She hates Ji eun and Ji eun knows it! One of these days, Ji eun’s going to slap it on her face that She doesn’t need a freaking recognition from Han Na

Please log in to read the full chapter