Chapter 8 Troublemaker

Kindred Spirits (COMPLETED/Under Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A black Lamborghini stopped in front of their university. One man came out quickly from the shotgun seat and opened the door for their young master. Their young master look at him “Follow me, we need to find her” he said and walk ahead.

 

 

Men in black came and walked beside him and entered their university. The guards of their school bowed “Welcome, Young master” they greeted and opened the gigantic gate of the university.

 

 

 

Ji eun entered with a cup of Tteokbokki and fishcake that was stuffed inside the medium size cup and munch on her delectable food. She frowns after seeing the black Lamborghini outside with men in black stand by; Some bald and some are young. She shrugs it off and walked casually. Maybe some of the parents of the rich kids are here to visit their child

 

 

She saw a junior and asked her what’s happening and the girl replied with anxiousness “Baekhyun’s bodyguards came into the university together with him and they’re said to be looking for a specific person” the younger said and excused herself.

 

Baekhyun? Sounds familiar. Where did she heard about it? She ransack the corners of her brain for a certain Baekhyun while eating her street food delicacy when she saw them. They kept on looking here and everywhere. Ji eun frown again while walking, holding here cup that she bought outside of the school; She loves street foods and fast foods so much that she goes all way out of the school just to buy them.

 

 

Her eyes widen when she saw a familiar face of a junior that was wearing a black tinted shades. It was the junior that she punched! Her palm suddenly enclosed her gaping mouth and shut her eyes as an impending headache arises. She scold herself and even whack her head. Aish! She forgot that everyone here is either scholars or sons and daughters of rich people for a moment! Blame that hunger!  These rich kids are making her head ache. Aisssshhh! “There! That’s her!” Baekhyun said, pointing at her direction.

 

Her eyes went wide and she look nervously around and  turn around to look for an escape route. She’s running out of ideas and they’re approaching! She drank the soup in her cup and make a dash for it. She doesn’t know where her feet are taking her as long as she can escape these mean looking guys!  “Pabo-yah Ji euuuuun!” she hissed and ran for her dear life. She look back and those guys are cashing her. Waaaaaaa! Omo! Omoooo!!!! She’ll die! She knew it!

 

 

She look for another escape route in distress . She entered the hallway and turn to the left. She’s on her way to the basketball court and asked herself why the hell did she end up running there. She was running and there are a couple of storage rooms that was close and tried to open one but it won’t budge. She look back and saw them not so far away from her. The second to the last one was the men’s locker room and she’s at her wits end. Nope! She won’t go there! That’s a very dangerous area for young seniors like her and she’s loosing it! It’s like she’s nearing into the edge of a cliff and nowhere to go.

 

 

Ting! It’s as if a light bulb light up on her forehead as she ran her brain began to work, thank god! The varsity players and soccer players that uses that room doesn’t have a play or practice in Wednesdays. So, she’s safe! Komawo! For the heavens and earth and whatever deity is there that was helping her escape this hell hole that she is escaping from.

 

It’s like heaven is smiling upon her. She grabs a hold of the knob and pray to god it isn’t lock. Click. Yes! It isn’t!. She pushed it open and entered quickly. She close it and locks it and put her hand to her hyperventilating heart and tried to catch her breath and lean on the door and tried to listen to the rustle outside. She can hear some quick steps approaching and she gulp.

 

 

She turn around and sigh depressingly. “Aish, tsk”

 

 

“What are you doing here?” a voice that gives her the creeps uttered. Her eyes grew wide as she look up slowly to meet his face.

 

 

“Ah! Kkamjjakiya!” She

Please log in to read the full chapter