Chapter 7 Contract between the entities

Kindred Spirits (COMPLETED/Under Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clanking noise was heard coming from a pair of  black boots  that was walking in a silent alleyway; only the moon can witness where the entity that was wearing a velvety black cloak, hood up, and a ghost of smile was curved into those thin lips.  Authorative aura was spilling every steps was took; dripping with secretive air was surrounding every steps.

 

 

A hand pushed the brick wall and black smoke swirl around, creating a door knob. Click. The knob was twisted by a pale hand and it opened into a buckwheat garden. The entity entered and the door disappeared. The soft wind brushed through its hood, making it fall into its shoulders; revealing a very long straight and smooth looking platinum blonde hair of a very beautiful Goddess.

 

E very stride of its black boots was slow as the entity look at the beautiful garden “It’s midnight here?” the soft voice of confusion it uttered was long forgotten as the first snow fell slowly. The pale hands that was stayed firm by the entity’s side was slowly raised up, open palmly catching one. It slowly became a puddle of water but the entity blew it away and it came back to its original form until it hit the ground.

 

 

The entity walked around and found a small looking hut. The door was old and a placard that says “Home sweet home” was slightly slanted. The entity shook its head and fixed it before knocking.

 

 

“Who is it?” a very sweet and soft voice yelled inside.

 

 

“Naya” it replied and she immediately recognized the voice of an old friend and the door slowly creaked open. The entity outside sigh and entered the humble abode.

 

It looks like an old and worn out hut outside, but the quote “looks can be very deceiving” is applied once you entered. It’s like a Victorian house.

 

“Oh! It’s you, what brings you here?” she ask her visitor and ushered it into her ‘working space’

 

Imported looking of bottles are mixed with bottles of potion in a very wide looking bookshelves. The entity took a seat and look at what she was doing with a crystal ball “You really love playing with peoples lives, huh?” the entity asked and she playfully rolled her eyes.

 

“Ya, what did you to Wang So and Hae Soo’s life again?” the entity boredly asked and slouched on the violet couch.

 

 

“Please tell me you’re not here to collect the souls of those two, Death” she said anxiously and look at the Angel of Death, sitting comfortably at one of her couches.

 

 

The Angel Of Death waved her hand, as if dismissing the topic “Naaah~ I’m here to do a contract with you, though” the pilgrim reaper said and she stared at the angel of death for a minute before taking a seat on an arm chair.

 

 

“What is it again this time?”

 

 

“You do know that the soul of Hae Soo is already due, right? The moment her sixteen year old body fell into that water, the moment she was in the U.S.A to get that treatment. You also know that Wang So’s soul’s destiny is to be married to that cunning woman, right? Gwangjong and that Hwangbo Yeonhwa ” the angel started off.

 

“I know. I’m planning to visit you one of these days but I’m surprise that you beat me to it, now what do you want?”

 

“Firstly, you can't visit me one of these days be

Please log in to read the full chapter