Chapter 11 His part

Kindred Spirits (COMPLETED/Under Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was hospitalize for two days and I insisted to go out because it was stuffy and it was so quiet and the food, don’t even start with me about the food because even though I am a pure blooded Korean, I can also get tired of the taste of the food in our country, especially if it’s a hospital food.

 

 

Joohyuk and Seohyun visited and Joon Gi’s halmoni visited too. She told me how worried she was and some childhood memories of his grandson. Apparently, that terrible jerk ain’t a terrible jerk when he was just a little boy, he became like that when his mother and sister died in a car accident when he was just nine years old. He became quiet, distant and misunderstood for his quiet behavior. “Everyone misunderstood his quiet behavior and he lets them be” She whispered through the wind.

 

 

I was on my way to the cemetery upon the mention of my unborn sister was uttered by eomma two days ago. I feel the need to visit her and so here I am, walking closely to where she was cremated.

 

I was trying to remember how I ended up in halmoni’s house because if I remembered quickly, It was dismissal time and I was happy and I was tired—aish, having this sickness is really pissing me off. I tried to replay the events last time I black out.

 

It was their dismissal time and Ji eun can’t thank heavens enough. She can’t wait to got to that place where Joohyuk took her and made her sleep, that places behind the music building. She was the last one to get out of their classroom because she’s feeling worn out and tired. She close her eyes and push back the painful scenario that she dreamt about last night.

 

That man…he killed his brother with his sword, it’s a scary sight and the weird thing is that as if she’s seeing the events with her own eyes. Flashes of maniac laughter coming from that man filled her brain from some time, preventing her from getting a wink of sleep because she would always hear it in her head.

 

She’s getting paranoid when night time comes and she’s been neglecting her health again. She kept on forgetting things again and that is concerning her. She can’t afford to get sick again. She can’t afford to see her worried parents. Nope, she can’t handle seeing them worried. She needs to find answers for her reoccurring nightmares faster before she could possibly forget everything.

 

Lost in her thoughts, she didn’t notice the figure that was leaning into the doorway, suppressing anger. She turned right, but a strong grip held her wrist tightly, waking her up from her train of thoughts. She look up and check who is the culprit that was currently dragging her to god knows where and it was none other than Kang Hanna.

 

She try to free her hands from her strong grip but to no avail, it wouldn’t budge. After some time, Hanna brought her at the back of their course’s building and let go of Ji eun’s wrist fiercely, making the latter stagger.

 

Ji eun nursed her aching wrist and look at the in front of her in confusion. What’s with her this time? she asks herself as she look at the cheerleader that was still wearing her cheerleading uniform and was crossing her arms arrogantly in front of her. “What do you want?” Ji eun asks.

 

“You” Hanna uttered gravely “…stay away from Joon Gi oppa” she added, her eyes filled with so much hatred as she look at Ji eun.

 

Ji eun’s brows knot “What?” she ask for confirmation. Maybe she’s so stressed and the lack of sleep is taking a toll on her and made her hallucinate or hear some strange stuffs including that terrible jerk’s name.

 

Hanna uncrossed her arms and walk closely at Ji eun, making the latter walk backwards, eventually feeling the back of the sturdy building behind her, trapping her “I said…Stay away from Lee Joon Gi oppa. You thought I wouldn’t know what you’re motives are? You gold digger! I know that you’re seducing Oppa to get him in the palm of your hands and for his money. I know the likes of your kind and sad to say, Oppa is already engaged to me. Yes, he is mine and mine alone” Hanna said “If you don’t, I will make sure you taste hell on earth” she added and pushed Ji eun even more.

 

Ji eun’s brows knot “, you can say everything you want to say, you can have your fia

Please log in to read the full chapter