Chapter 15 I Just Know

Kindred Spirits (COMPLETED/Under Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Once again, she felt that very comfortable and blissful feeling again. It is like a place where she fits, a familiar feeling of belonging enveloped her. She sigh in contentment and with a smile, she fluttered her eyes open but upon realizing that something is different, she frowned.

 

 

 

As far as she knows, her room’s motif is not black and white, it’s pink. Her eyes roamed around and her brain processed everything that she can see and her eyes stopped into a picture frame on the bedside table; it was of three people smiling at the camera. She squint her eyes and recognized the shy looking boy on the right side to be Joon Gi. She chuckled at how shy he looks at the camera. “How cute” she uttered and saw the little girl that was smiling, making her eyes shaped into half moons as she grin widely and made a peace sign. “Must be his little sister” she remarked and lastly, her eyes found its way to a very beautiful woman with a kind smile, that reminds her of Joon Gi’s lips. She dismissed the thought and look at her properly, she doesn’t know why she was touched at her smile, it’s as if she was raised by this woman.

 

 

She remembered all the stories that Halmoni told her. She was a very kind woman, very forgiving and that she had a very loving smile that she gave a lot. Part of her slowly understand Joon Gi’s pain that was masked by that poker face of his. The scars of the past that kept on hunting him even in his sleep. His love for his mother and little sister is too great. She wonders if she can love her parents that great and finding herself smiling sadly. Of course she can, only if she had a lot of her time. Upon remembering that, her smile vanished and she swallowed the lump that formed in .

 

 

“You’re awake”

 

 

 

She whipped her head into the direction of the voice and found him coolly leaning into his door frame while crossing his arms. She was about to say something when her voice became raspy and he sigh and pointed at the glass of water. She immediately drank it.

 

 

 

“You should drink that medicine too. You were knock off by a sleeping pill from those bastards last night” he informed and a memory in my hazy and disoriented brain formed while I drank the medicine.

 

 

“I already sent a text message to Joohyuk to cover up your disappearance from your home” he added while watching her every move intently.

 

 

 

“I also borrowed Seohyun’s spare uniform because I know that approximately twenty-nine minutes from now, you will be late if you still go home and change at your state” he added.

 

 

 

She was about to thank him but he was already gone. She sigh and look at the woman again before putting the picture frame again to where it belongs. She slowly stood up but her knees became wobbly like a gelatin, she fell into the floor with a thud.

 

 

 

She tried to force

Please log in to read the full chapter