Chapter 2 Best friends

Kindred Spirits (COMPLETED/Under Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It’s her vacant time and eating sweet potatoes isn’t much appealing to her. Ji Eun being bored strolled like a child that doesn’t know where to go and decided to stroll around to kill time. No specific place in mind, her foot drag her into the open field.

 

 

Her eyes roamed around and saw the students of the university that she is in in their own specific group of friends. The nerds and geeks in their own little world with books, notebooks and pens. Smart people are her ideal type, like that particular person that is concentrating at his notebook. It was Ha Neul and she just smiled upon seeing his full on concentration face. Well, on the other side, there’s those cheerleaders with their cheerleader uniforms with their pompoms as they gossip again, probably about the latest fashion show collection of  Victoria’s Secret, hot guys in a magazine, Calvin Klein and such. If there’s a couple of cheerleaders flocking, there will also be those jocks, those popular basketball players , that doesn’t just play balls but also play each girl that has vajayjay in the campus, mostly cheerleaders.

 

 

 

One of those jackass cat-called a cheerleader, who, in return stood up and flaunt her curves like she just did a fashion show for him and his mates whistled in delight.  One cheerleader though, upon seeing Ji Eun, smiled widely and stood up and ran into her direction. Ji Eun mentally facepalm “Oh brother, here we go again…” she whispered as Seo Hyun approached her with a bear hug that almost choke the life out of her.

 

 

 

 

“Ya!” she slap Ji Eun’s arm when she’s done choking her “I was just hugging you, no need to look disgusted and all~!” she whined and pouted.

 

 

 

 

Ji Eun pinch her pouting lips “Ya, you’re too old to act cute, we’re in our last year in college for heaven’s sake!” Ji Eun said and Seo Hyun just pouted cutely and was about to hit her arm when a hand held her wrist to stop her from inflicting another pain to Ji Eun.

 

 

 

“Ya, why’re you hitting our best friend again? Have mercy” a not so deep voice uttered, followed by squeals and shrieks and gasps and spazzing of fan girls. Yep, the heartthrob a.k.a Nam Joo Hyuk appeared behind Ji Eun and smiled dashingly.

 

 

 

Giddy fan girls started to squeals again and hyperventilate like Joo Hyuk just stared at their eyes and used that 200 megawatt smile of his that was so popular on his fan girls. Yep, he is one of those popular students in the campus. And yes! The three of them are friends, best of friends to be exact, believe it or not.

 

 

 

They took their seat in between the spot of the jocks and the cheerleaders. Ji Eun is in between of these

Please log in to read the full chapter