identity

fated

this one's short

mma double post

youre gonna enjoy it

 

 



    They went to a mall and were about to pass the first store when Ren pressed his face against the window.

    “I'll pay you back eventually, hyung, but I must have it.” Ren said as he stared at the outfit in the window.

    “Uh. Ok.” He replied, walking with him into the store. Sehun trailed behind in confusion.

    “Hi, boys, are you looking for something for your girlfriends?” The lady at the front asked.

    “I want the skirt set in the window.” Ren said, not a hint of reticence in his voice.

    “What size is the girl you're shopping for?” The clerk asked.

    “No. It's for me.”

    “As a joke? Did they put you up to this?”

    “No? I just want the outfit.”

    “Oh. Ok. I'd put you as a large, maybe?” She said looking him up and down. She put the skirt in front of Ren and held it against his hip bones. “Large top, small bottoms. Go try these on.”

    “You two behave.” Ren pointed at the other two threateningly before closing the curtain on the dressing room. Minseok wandered through the store, picking out outfits he thought would look good on the younger man.

    “Do you want dresses too?” The clerk asked.

    “No, I thought they might look good on him.” Minseok replied, handing the outfits to the clerk. As soon as Ren stepped out, looking unsure about the outfit, Minseok clapped and said “We'll buy it!”

    They left the store with two large bags and Ren in a cute, yellow sundress. They went to the next store and Ren walked in with a smile before grabbing a few jeans and t-shirts off the racks.

    “Girls jeans are on that side.” The clerk said just before Ren walked into the dressing room.

He stepped out in a pair of distressed jeans and a fitted t-shirt with a hoodie over the top.

    “I'd him.” Sehun said.

    “Like I'd let you anywhere near me with that monster of yours.” Ren said, deciding to get the clothes anyway.

    Ren left the store in the sundress again and found a shoe shop. Sehun decided to help Minseok carry things while Ren looked around, finally settling on two pairs of shoes and a bunch of socks.

    “I'm hungry,” Minseok said before walking toward the food court.

    There was a series of tvs set up so diners could watch the news as they ate. Ren froze with his mouth open.

    “There has been an international incident reported involving a museum security guard killing up and coming Korean model Choi Minki. The situation would not have been as big of an issue if the museum didn't try to cover up the models disappearance.”

     Anything else the reporter could have said was drowned out by the blood rushing through Ren's ears as he saw the picture of himself on a billboard with an air of indifference.

    “Oh .” Sehun chuckled, “That looks just… like… you.” Sehun looked at the shocked faces, “Oh.”

    “The funeral will be held Saturday at Rosewood Cemetery.”

    “Min… You have to take me.” Ren said urgently.

    “No way, that's a dumb idea.” Sehun said.

    “Didn't ask you.” Ren frowned.

    “This is a terrible idea, Ren.” Minseok sighed. Ren bat his eyes cutely. Minseok sighed in defeat. “We should probably get more appropriate clothing.”