broken

fated

this ones kinda short

i just took my last final. i should be passing and hopefully have my diploma by january

also watching korean dramas like nobodys business. 

 

 



    The sun was coming up by the time they finally made it to Minseok’s house. Luhan pushed the front door open. They all shuffled to the bedroom and collapsed onto the bed in one giant heap.

    Sometime in the morning, Sehun opened his eyes because his chest was strangely cold. He looked down and saw that Minseok had drooled all over the front of his shirt. “Oh god, Min. Why?” He shouted.

    Minseok lifted his head slightly, looked at Sehun in confusion (complete with string of drool between his face and the shirt) rolled over and proceeded to drool all over Luhan’s chest and Yixing’s arm.

    A few minutes later, they both woke up and yelled at the small man too. He looked at them as if he was about to cry and then put his head back down to sleep again.

    The bedroom door opened and Minseok’s mother looked in. Sehun had taken his drool sodden shirt off.

    “I don’t know what to expect anymore.” She said to her husband while trying to pick her child out of the pile of men in various states of undress. “I thought we’d have to post bail or something.” She hadn’t noticed his arms.

    A few hours later they got out of bed. “What happened to you?” Minji asked as they stumbled into the kitchen.

    “What?” Minseok asked, still half asleep.

    “Your arms.”

    “Shattered both of my wrists.”

    “How?”

    “Newfound superhero abilities.” Sehun answered. “I heard it was so badass that they decided it couldn’t have been his fault, whatever it was happened.”

    “Right … What really happened?”

    “My subconscious remembered something I didn’t about handcuffs and folding chairs and I broke my arms trying to get away from them.”

    “Does it still hurt?” She asked.

    “A bit, yeah.” Luhan hugged him from behind and kissed behind his ear. “Nnnaaagh.” Was the noise that came out of his mouth before he slumped against the taller man behind him.

    “Where are your parents?” Sehun asked.

    “They went to work.”

    “Shouldn’t you be at school?” Minseok asked her.

    “Gap year. No school.”

    “… Oh” He replied, suddenly wishing he knew more about his sister.

    “I’m here to keep an eye on you guys and make sure you don’t burn down the house or something.” She smirked.

    “How much older than you am I?” He asked suddenly aware of how little of anything he actually remembered.

    “Five years. You work at a coffee shop, you like to dance and sing and you’re better than you like to admit. You get embarrassed when you have to sing or dance in front of others without alcohol in your system first. You won a karaoke contest once. You like hugs and eating. Up until you came back, I was pretty sure you were aual.”

    “Definitely not aual …” Minseok mumbled as he continued to lean back against Luhan. “Dammit …” He frowned as he lifted his head up.

    “What?” Everyone asked, obviously worried.

    “I have to go to the bathroom.” He whined.

    Luhan looked around at the other blushing men, “I’ll go.” He sighed.

    “ this is embarrassing.” Minseok grumbled once he got into the bathroom. “Let me see if I can- Nope” He fumbled with the tie on his sweat pants. He couldn’t even hold the string long enough to pull.

    “Maybe tomorrow.” Luhan shrugged. Minseok whined. “What’s wrong now?” Luhan asked.

    “… Performance anxiety.” He pouted. “I’m not sure about you but I find it a bit awkward trying to pee with someone grabbing my junk”

    “First, I don’t pee. Second … sit down. I’ll be in the other room sanitizing my hands with fire.”

    “Don’t act like you haven’t had my in your mouth.” He frowned but sat anyway. “I’ll shout for you when I need help tying my pants back up.”

 

    “I hate everything.” Minseok said later as Yixing took off his bandages, made him wash his hands, cleaned the stitches and put ice on his wrists for a while. Luhan and Sehun were in the living room with Minji watching TV. “How is Luhan doing?” He asked the medic quietly.

    “Still not strong enough to incorporeate.”

    “Can’t you make him sleep?”

    “Maybe you can encourage him to take a nap with you. I’m sure sleeping will fix your wrists up a little faster.”

    “That’s an idea.” Minseok smiled softly.

 

    “Luhan … can you come in here?” Minseok asked from the other room.

    “If you have to pee again …” he stopped talking when he saw Minseok trying to pull a blanket aside and climb into his bed.

     “Can you take a nap with me?” Minseok asked, “I can’t even hold the blankets long enough to get into bed myself … also I sleep better with someone near me.”

    “Three days old and that’s what he knows about himself.” Luhan mumbled while rolling his eyes and pulling the covers back, “I’ll hold you, ya big baby.” He said, climbing in.

    Outside, Sehun and Yixing found Minseok’s video games and Minji watched as her brother’s cute friends played a fighting game. She smiled bitterly. It was a small semblance of normalcy but she knew it couldn’t last.

    Sehun saw Minji frown out of the corner of his eye and came up with an idea.