more deserving

fated

part 2 double update

dont forget to red the chapter before this

 

 

 



    “Hey…” A guard nudged Minki as his head lolled forward, “Museum's closed. You gotta get going.”

    “Mhm…” His brown eyes fluttered as he slowly got to his feet and trotted toward the exit.

    There was a commotion behind him, but he was far too sleepy to pay it any mind.

    “Halt! Stop! Don't make me have to use force!” Voices behind him shouted. Something hit him in the back of the head and he tripped, falling face down into a fountain in the museum's entryway.

---

    Ren was pulled sputtering and gasping from the water.

    “Calm down.” A voice insisted. Ren hadn't thought to open his eyes yet. He continued to flail and shriek until he felt soft, warm lips press against his.

    His vivid blue eyes shot open and the other man pulled away.

    “That's better,” Minseok said to Ren. The pink haired man sat in the bathtub for a few moments, trying to catch his breath before pulling him back for another kiss.

    He went easily and even let the pink haired man pull him into the tub on top of him.

    “Are you ok? … Min? … Sorry!” The bathroom door slammed shut as Hakyeon ran out with bright red cheeks.

    Minseok sat back between the other man's legs and started to giggle. Ren sat up and giggled as well.

    “Hi,” Minseok leaned forward and softly whispered to see if the other man would respond, “I'm Minseok.”

    “I'm... Ren.” The other man leaned forward with a smile. He tilted his head up for another kiss.

    “How did you get here?”

    “I don't know, last thing I remember is falling into a fountain in a museum in Italy.”

    “Maybe you died…”

    “Is this heaven? Who was that guy? If I'm dead, how am I talking to you?”

    Minseok kissed him again. “Let's find you some clothes and I'll call Xingie.”

    “I… ok.”

    Minseok helped to dry off the taller man before kissing him again and wrapping the towel around his waist. He ushered Ren out of the bathroom.

    “That's Hakyeon and that sitting over there is Wonsik. Hakyeon, can you call Yixing? I'm gonna try to find clothes for Ren.”

    “Uh… sure. Just tell him to come over?”

    “Yep.” He said before closing the door to his bedroom.

    “Hey… Min?”

    “Mhm”

    “Can I kiss you again? It was kinda nice. I liked it.”  Minseok puckered his lips cutely.

    Ren chuckled and kissed the smaller man softly until there was a knock at the door.

    “Come in.” Minseok said. His cheeks were almost as pink as Ren's long hair.

    “Hello, I see you have a new friend.” Yixing said pleasantly.

    “Yixing, this is Ren. He thinks he might be dead.”

    “Don't say it like that, you make me sound insane.” Ren smacked Minseok's arm.

    “You two are so cute! When's the wedding?” Hakyeon grinned from the door.

    Ren looked shocked and almost embarrassed about that, but soon smiled softly as he watched Minseok play fight with Hakyeon.

    Yixing asked questions that Ren thought were really random before telling him to sit on the bed and put his head between his knees.

    “What are you doing?” Minseok sat on the bed next to Ren.

    “He said the last thing he remembered before showing up was being hit in the head, I'm checking for scarring.” He mumbled as he dug through the thick, pale pink hair. “See that? He was probably hit hard enough to separate his skull from his spine. If you hadn't died from that, you'd probably live a short, uncomfortable life.” He poked at it, “Does it hurt?”

    “No. I'm just getting dizzy with my head between my knees like this.” He lifted his head up and squinted at Yixing, passing his hand across the unicorn’s forehead.

    “See something?” Yixing asked. “Be honest.”

    “I … I thought I saw a horn coming out of your head.”

    “You're not wrong, maybe it'll take a while to be able to see things as they actually are.”

    “You have a horn?” Hakyeon asked.

    “Hakyeon can't see anything like that.” Minseok said.

    “In any case, do you have someone we can contact? So they know you're ok?” Hakyeon asked.

    “I don't know…”

    “Do you know what your family name is?”

    “Choi… I think.”

    “Wonsik! Can you see if anyone matching Minseok's friend's description is being searched for?” Hakyeon shouted out the door.

    “Sure.”

    “I think we should call Luhan about this…” Yixing said, watching Minseok perk up at the name.

    “Who's Luhan?” Ren asked, Minseok noticed his hair looked a bit lighter. He thought possibly because it was drying.

    “Like… the grim reaper… I guess. Hard to explain. He saved our lives… me and,” He frowned and took a deep breath instead of saying Sehun's name. “He's the first face I remember.”

    Minseok wasn't sure, but he thought Ren's hair was starting to turn blue at the tips.

    “You ok?” Minseok asked.

    “Mhm…” Minseok stood to get Ren a new set of clothes. By the time he handed a pair of shorts and a sweat shirt to him, the doorbell rang.

    “Come on out when you're done getting dressed, ok?” He kissed Ren on the cheek quickly before running out.

    He took his time getting dressed, wondering why he was feeling so possessive over someone he met less than two hours ago.

    He stepped out and froze, seeing a man with brilliant, red hair hungrily kissing Minseok. They looked like lovers who had been separated for quite some time. He also saw a glowing red thread tying them together, wrapping tightly around them.

    “Wasn't your hair pink?” Wonsik asked.

    “Was it?” Ren sounded confused, “It was blond in Italy.” He tugged at a lock of hair and looked at it. It was a light blue with green tips.

Hakyeon thought it complemented his eyes. “Looks like someone is not gonna be able to hide their emotions… or get a normal job.”

    Ren sighed sadly, looking at the other two gently pecking each other's lips.

    “Hannie, I want to introduce someone to you.” Minseok sounded proud for some reason. Luhan heard about this new person from Yixing. It's why he was there.

    He leapt over to Ren and grabbed his hand. “This is Ren.” He kissed the younger man on the cheek, taking his hand. “Your hair changed colour.”

    “Apparently…”  Ren's hair was turning purple.

    “Where's Sehun?” Luhan asked.

    “We don't say that name in this house.” Hakyeon frowned.

    “What did he do?” Luhan frowned.

    “He ed off,” Hakyeon said, “Kinda like you did except after a lunchtime quickie.”

    “ move…” Luhan frowned. Minseok let out one quiet huff through his nose. He frowned when he saw the distressed look and the sudden turning of Ren's hair to blond when Luhan pulled Ren into his lap on a nearby chair and pressed their foreheads together.

    “Where is it?” Luhan finally asked out loud. “Why don't you have a candle?”

    “Yixing said he died, but he's obviously not.” Minseok said.

    “The is happening to my world?” Luhan growled, he sounded so frustrated. He put Ren on his feet and disappeared.

    “Hyung… What just happened?” Ren asked, staring into the space Luhan used to be in.

    “You confused the grim reaper?” Minseok guessed.